Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 58
Send Topic Print
TV Muscle Alerts!!!  Post Updates Here! (Read 6071 times)
theklingon
Ex Member

Re: TV Muscle Alerts!!!  Post Updates Here!
Reply #15 - Aug 23rd, 2006 at 8:03pm

boomer wrote on Aug 23rd, 2006 at 5:11am:
the WWE polices youtube very diligently.
i have had two videos taken down by them already.

Go for it boomer..you will never beat "you tube" Cry i can get lots off your stuff and mikes,for nothing off you tube....do you want me to post them ??? Cry

IP Logged

mjcLA
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Aug 24th, 2006 at 6:49am

SJP is scheduled to appear on Late Night With Conan O'Brien tonight.

IP Logged

Steve5016
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 6:34am

sorry guys we goofed. Kristin davis appeared on Conan tonight not SJP

IP Logged

FrankW
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #18 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 7:02am

Quote:
Unfortunately the video got removed. Anyone save it?

Maybe some kind soul can repost it to youtube without tagging it in such a way that WWE will easily find it? Be a buddy to all of your good friends here on these message boards?    Grin

IP Logged

Touche
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 12:23pm

To the moderators:

Last week I have posted an Alert on one of the episodes of "whose wedding is it anyway" (Style Channel), where wedding planner Mary Dann appears.  It was taken off the board. 

Is it there any particular reason or was it a mistake?

She sports very big and muscular arms (and calves too).

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #20 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 3:41pm

Quote:
To the moderators:

Last week I have posted an Alert on one of the episodes of "whose wedding is it anyway" (Style Channel), where wedding planner Mary Dann appears.  It was taken off the board. 

Is it there any particular reason or was it a mistake?

She sports very big and muscular arms (and calves too).

It seems like, when Mike switched back to this version of the board, all posts on the new board were lost in the conversion back. So yours' might have fallen victim to that. I'm pretty sure it wasn't singled out and removed by anybody. Though I can't say with 100% certainty since I don't moderate this thread.  Undecided

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

spin
YaBB Moderator

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #21 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 7:24pm

Quote:
To the moderators:
it there any particular reason or was it a mistake?

A mistake. As Will says, it fell into that Bermuda triangle of posts that vanished in the switch from old board to new board and back.

By the way, thanks for that tip. I saw that Mary Dann episode and she is impressive; has a Tina Lockwood type body (but of course not near that big). Been looking for a good pic, but no luck.  Undecided

IP Logged

Touche
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 9:40pm

Thanks guys for your answers.

I don't have the tech tools but it would be nice if somebody made a clip out of it.
There are three episodes with her and they keep coming back every week or two.

This is the link where to check the schedule:
http://www.stylenetwork.com/ssms-site/style.do?actionId=1&showId=6140&navId=477b...

IP Logged

absfan2727

Reply #23 - Aug 28th, 2006 at 6:39am

The latest Ab Lounge promotion on QVC with the hot chick.....  She gave us a very nice view of her abs tonight.  She bragged shes 44 and her abs has gotten harder and thicker in the past four years (from using the exercise machine..... somehow the machine "magically" gave her biceps too!).  I've seen her several times last year.  Her development of her abs has made nice improvement....  She stood a bit sideway to show the thickness of her abs....last year it didn't seem so thick....  nice beautiful abs.   she'll probably get thicker over the next few years, etc.. I sure hope so!

IP Logged

jleo

Reply #24 - Aug 30th, 2006 at 2:18pm

Catch Judy Crowell if you can on HSN. Occassionally she'll wear a sleaveless top and watch the biceps show! Best one I remember was a few yrs back on QVC when she was peddling fancy hanger which were crammed with clothes. She took them off one by one, holding a huge amout of clothes on several hangers each holding a bunch of clothes items, and those biceps just popped out. She joked about not having to workout that day. I have that video saved, not sure how to get it on this site.

IP Logged

spin
YaBB Moderator

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #25 - Aug 30th, 2006 at 9:57pm

Judy Crowell is a certified personal trainer. She did the exercise equipment hard sell show on QVC for a while.

IP Logged

Boselectah
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Sep 6th, 2006 at 7:49pm

This Monday at 22:30pm in UK on the free Playboy One channel (free on Sky sat - think it's channel 914 or thereabouts) "Playboys Hardbodies pt2".
I caught the tail end of last Monday's part 1 by accident. I only saw a typical bunnygirl type doing some light  bending/stretchimg/flexing but there might be a few more muscley girls featured too; Christine Lydon for instance?
UK sattelite smut is just getting better & better - flicking up & down channels 901 - 923 is getting pretty addictive!

IP Logged

absfan2727

Reply #27 - Sep 17th, 2006 at 8:11pm

Catch tonight premiere "The Amazing Race".  During a commerical ads, they aired twin blonde triathletes!  These girls look very atheltically fit!

IP Logged

bart
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Sep 22nd, 2006 at 8:08pm

I just caught an advert for the American show Entourage. It is being shown in the UK on ITV2 I think.
Anyway, there was a quick scene with a gorgeous blonde lady flexing! 8)
I will set my DVD recorder for it and if there is anything worth posting via Rapidshare or similar file host, I will! Smiley

IP Logged

glen
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Sep 23rd, 2006 at 11:47am

Quote:
I just caught an advert for the American show Entourage. It is being shown in the UK on ITV2 I think.
Anyway, there was a quick scene with a gorgeous blonde lady flexing! 8)
I will set my DVD recorder for it and if there is anything worth posting via Rapidshare or similar file host, I will! Smiley

Thanks. There are already clips floating around of the scenes in question, but having them at DVD quality would be great!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 58
Send Topic Print