Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 35
Send Topic Print
Greek - video update 30 Jan. (Read 14466 times)
greek
Ex Member

Greek - video update 30 Jan.
Oct 13th, 2006 at 3:02am

yparxei kaneis? Ypopsiazomai oti den eimai o monos edw mesa
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2009 at 12:47am by N/A »  

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Re: greek
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 4:47am

Kaneis kalo, effaristo! No, you're not alone, but my Greek is so bad I won't even attempt to offend the language by trying. But since a pic is worth a thousand words, how about this one of Nandia Crow:

And this one of Jelena Jaksic (how that's a Greek name I don't know) Roll Eyes:

And Eleni Kava:

IP Logged

greek
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 12:08pm

spin i am shoked Shocked I was thinking for another person.Where are you from?Your parents are from greece? About the photos as i believe you know nandia is wrestling in a lot of sites (utopia,DWW.topstar etc) and you can listen her talking greek.Do you have celebrities from greece showing some muscles?

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 4:03pm

I am American born, but my parents were born in Sparta and Borio-Ipiro. I have relatives in Athens.

There was a site with Greek celeb muscle; gotta see if its still around.  Undecided

Yes; Nandia is with DWW and also Femwin.  Smiley Hope she goes far in fitness.

IP Logged

cuuuuurl
Ex Member

I love strong girls.

Reply #4 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 6:28pm

spin wrote on Oct 13th, 2006 at 4:03pm:
I am American born, but my parents were born in Sparta and Borio-Ipiro. I have relatives in Athens.
Europe's roots lie in the Jewish Bible (Tora) and in Homer's Iliad and Odyssey. In a certain way we are all Greek Smiley

Quote:
There was a site with Greek celeb muscle; gotta see if its still around.  Undecided
Do you mean this site http://grfemuscle.tripod.com/ ?

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #5 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 6:35pm

Cuuuuuuurl wrote on Oct 13th, 2006 at 6:28pm:
Do you mean this site http://grfemuscle.tripod.com/ ?

Yeah, that's it. But its impossible to navigate!  Tongue

Of course we're all Greek, goes without saying!!  Grin

IP Logged

greek
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 2:58am

This bad updated site is the only one serius site i know too!In greece the muscle girls are a very small minority and sorry, but this the only thing i envy from your country  Grin Spin do you know something funny? I  am an accountant but the last one year i am working in a bus station and our only destination is Albania and vorios eiphros!!!If you ever come to greece and you have to go to your parents village you will be my customer  Grin cuuuuurl europes roots are in parthenon  and akropolis. Back to the topic you can try this http://grfemuscle.tripod.com/Links/ .For all the other spin has to ask from his parents for a translation  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Anything about Maria Menounos? I believe she loves to flex Tongue In a few days or weeks i will be able to upload matterial from greece.Until that time anything you have from greece is welcome

IP Logged

greek
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 3:30am

kakavia? argyrokastro? tepeleni? premeti? ag.saranta? korce? pogradets? Where?

IP Logged

cuuuuurl
Ex Member

I love strong girls.

Reply #8 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 3:58am

greek wrote on Oct 14th, 2006 at 2:58am:
This bad updated site is the only one serius site i know too!
No contributors, no updates, I guess.

Quote:
In greece the muscle girls are a very small minority and sorry, but this the only thing i envy from your country  Grin
At least something ... Cheesy

Quote:
Spin do you know something funny? I  am an accountant but the last one year i am working in a bus station and our only destination is Albania and vorios eiphros!!!If you ever come to greece and you have to go to your parents village you will be my customer  Grin
I've recently seen the top ten city list of 'cheating taxi drivers'. Athens was number one. An american payed $1000 for a ride from the airport to the hotel (he wasn't apparently aware of the exchange rate). Hope it was not Spin Smiley

Quote:
cuuuuurl europes roots are in parthenon  and akropolis.
I beg to differ. Homer's contribution of poetry are older than the parthenon and mark the roots of European society together with the Tora.

Why do you think it's the parthenon/akropolis? Wat is so special about it? Was it the first great architectural building?

Quote:
Back to the topic you can try this http://grfemuscle.tripod.com/Links/ .For all the other spin has to ask from his parents for a translation  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Anything about Maria Menounos? I believe she loves to flex Tongue In a few days or weeks i will be able to upload matterial from greece.Until that time anything you have from greece is welcome

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #9 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 6:39am

greek wrote on Oct 14th, 2006 at 2:58am:
Anything about Maria Menounos? I believe she loves to flex Tongue

Can't find anything new on Maria, so how about an old Trish Stratus pic instead?  Wink:

I'm actually an accountant too, so its more likely we'd be partners!  Wink

IP Logged

greek
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 4:36am

Spin your are compatriot,you are colleague ,dont tell me you are from buffalo too because i had my uncle in the university there!!!!So tell me after 550 viewers the only greek here is me and a quarter of you?FROM WHERE are all the others?   PC    I used to believe that you have the entire internet in your hard disc and nothing about your compatriot maria ??? thanks for trish!
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2007 at 2:27am by N/A »  

IP Logged

greek
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 4:58am

slow down cuuuuurl  Shocked To many questions for me,you have to remember i am from greece and here the time runs very slowly  Cheesy About the taxi drivers you are right.We are not in the first position only in taxi cheaters,we are first in cheating in general Grin Grin Grin Your are going to buy something from a super market and you are feeling like cheated!The super market owner is going to buy a new car and he is been cheated to!The owner of the car agency is going to the super market and he has been robbed to!And after that all together we are stealing the state Grin Simple? About akropoli you got half of the point.It was indeed the first architectural duilding but the point is that in the same time the rest of the europeans where still on the caves and they couldn't even speak when here they have appeared the first philosophers.At the same time in america except mayas and inkas all the others where still on the trees Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Today,thousand of years later,greece looks like she is in the stone age comparing with europe and u.s. Shocked But that is the miracle of greece.We are capable for the best and for the worse at the same time!!!

IP Logged

greek
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 5:09am

Forgot to mention something.In the story with the american who paid 1000$ for a ride, you believe that the only problem was the driver if this story is true?What about the mind of this person who didn't understand that it was a little bit excpensive  ??? ??? ???

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #13 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 5:30am

greek wrote on Oct 15th, 2006 at 5:09am:
What about the mind of this person who didn't understand that it was a little bit excpensive  ??? ??? ???

We don't understand the Eurodollar here.  Roll Eyes Or are they still using drachmas there? Of course we do understand sneaky taxi drivers, we have plenty here! If you don't watch out you'll be taking your trip from Kennedy Airport to NYC by way of Poughkeepsie!  Tongue

No relatives in Buffalo. But I do have a few in Syracuse. There should be other Greeks lurking around here (although you're right, I only qualify for about a quarter  Grin). Where's our old friend "N" from armfan?  ???

IP Logged

greek
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 5:50am

No drachmas any more,we have euro unfortunate  Sad  but you don't have to know the parity to understand that 1000$ is one month salary   Wink Sorry for counting you for a quarter althougt you represent all the greeks in posting  Cheesy I dont know about the "N" because i am in the net for the last 2 & 1/2  years and armfan was ending at that time (1 EURO is about 1.25 USD)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 35
Send Topic Print