Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
An answer to pbo4muscle (Read 22082 times)
SonOfSoM
Ex Member

An answer to pbo4muscle
Sep 4th, 2008 at 3:10am

I'm going to start with possibly the most surprising arm wrestle I had, rather than the closest "non-loss" that pbo4muscle requested.  Although I'll give you that too.  Eventually.

Her name was Robin, but I usually called her Wobin.  She had a slight speech impediment and really did pronounce it that way, and didn't mind if other people did.  I thought it was cute, so I usually did.

Wobin was a cute brunette, 5'2" (1.57M) and 100 lbs (45.5 kg).  Not only was she little, but she did not appear to have a single muscle in her body.  The word "delicate" is very appropriate.  In the unlikely event that you were to think of "Robin" and "Strength feats" at the same time, it would probably be along the lines of "Look, everybody, I can tear this sheet of fairly heavy paper!".  Somehow, you just knew that the other short, skinny girls kicked sand in her face.  As far as armwrestling was concerned, she was not on my to-do list.

But from time to time, Robin would brag that she had strong arms.  The first time she did this, I looked at those skinny little arms, thought about it, and decided that what she really meant was that she had actually managed to do two whole chin ups in high school, as opposed to the 1 1/2 that most girls seem to be able to manage.  Still not on the to-do list.

But from time to time she repeated that statement, and after about the fifth or sixth repetition, I declared:  "Ok, tough guy, wanna armwrestle?".

Well, Robin thought that was wonderful idea (NOT what I was expecting) and that was when I started to get a little concerned.  Most young women are not interested in arm wrestling slightly skinny but tall, healthy young men, unless they think they have a chance of winning.  Especially not short skinny girls with no visible muscle.  I decided that I better take her seriously.

Good thing I did, because she would otherwise have creamed me.  As it was, she started winning right off the bat, and never looked back.  The best I ever managed was to slow her down a bit, once or twice.  Yeah, she beat me.  After she did, she flexed her biceps at me.  Little bumps; even flexed, her arms did not look strong.  But they were very hard little bumps; feeling Robin's arm was somewhat like feeling a steel cable, and then I didn't feel quite so bad.

It gets better.  A few weeks later, I demanded a rematch.  She was agreeable.  And although I could not use any lame excuses ("she surprised me, yeah, that's it") and was feeling strong enough to beat fairly big guys, she beat me again.  If anything, worse.  I did finally get her on the third try, but it was a long, hard struggle: Even if that had been our only match, I still would have been seriously impressed.

IP Logged

SonOfSoM
Ex Member

Re: An answer to pbo4muscle
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 1:52am

Ok, now you're gonna get it.  The promised story about my closest "non-loss" that I promised.  Except that it is arguably more than one.  Ahem.

The young ladies name in this case was Danny.  She was a bartender at a watering hole that I favored at the time.  Walked in one day, new bartender.  Very cute little bit of a thing with long, curly dark hair and possibly the most most wonderful soulfull brown "puppy dog" eyes that I have ever seen.

Danny was only five feet (1,52M) and about 105 pounds (47.6kg) or a bit more.  Very short, but solidly built (also very curvy).  More to the point, she was pretty muscular; I was interested right off the bat, but decided that introducing myself along the lines of "Hi, I'm SonOfSoM, what's your name, wanna armwrestle?" wasn't gonna cut it.

Over several weeks, Danny and I got to know each other a bit.  One day, we were talking, and I ask: "So, what do you wanna be when you grow up?".  She answered, to my considerable surprize:  "A cop".  I pointed out (politely, I think) that there was a minimum height requirement for cops, and she was under it.  She replied that she knew that, but was hoping that if she did well on the written and physical tests, they might give her a waiver.  I did not doubt that she could pass the written (she was bright and articulate), but the physical was very demanding:  in that time and place, 2/3 of the men who tried failed their first attempt, and the number of women who had passed could be counted on the fingers of one hand.

She was well aware of that, and replied that she had been working out for well over a year (including weight room work), and felt that she was probably up to it.  She mentioned some of her lifts; I don't remember the numbers, but I do remember thinking that those would be respectable numbers for a guy my size, let alone a little bitty chick.  She concluded by stating that "my sister is strong as a man, but I can beat her at arm wrestling".  That was all I needed.

So we armwrestle.  Now, I'm thinking: This chick is little, but she is strong as all get out, so I better take her seriously.  And she's thinking:  I'm little and cute, so he's not going to go all out.  I whomp her.  And very disappointed I am: I was expecting a better match.

Not long after, I finish my then current beer and order another.  And mention that perhaps I should skip the bit about armwrestling for the tab.  Well, she is slightly offended and wants a rematch.  This time, I'm thinking that she is not nearly as formidible as I thought, and decide to cut her some slack, whereas she is thinking that I'm not going to do any such thing, and takes me seriously.  She whomps me.

So that is where things stood for a few weeks, then one day I come in and see her chatting with a girl who is obviously "the sister".  Sis (sorry, I don't remember her name) looks enough like Danny that they could be twins, except for the minor little fact that Sis is about 8 inches taller. Not a little bitty girl. But she has the same set of muscles;  Sis really looks like a girl who could take on men and win.

After Sis leaves, I ask: "You can really beat that girl at armwrestling?".  Danny says yes, and I challenge her to another match.  This time, we are both serious, nobody cutting anybody any slack.  And that, gentle reader, is where the tough "non-loss" match part comes in, because I did eventually win, but it took an incredibly long time.  Time enough for me to think about things, mainly to think about what a short little arm I was trying to pin down (and the considerable leverage advantage that I had), but could not budge.  And could not budge. And could not .. (Oh, you get the idea).  She finally had me a little bit down when she gave up.  Yeay, I just beat a chick half my size at armwrestling, go me!

I don't remember how we decided to have the fourth (and final) match shortly after, but that is where her extensive gym work really paid off.  I'm still tired from the previous match, but she seems to be fully recovered.  Fresh as a daisy.  I manage to hold her for two or three seconds, then she starts to put me down, and there isn't a darn thing I can do to stop it.

So, officially, we tied.

IP Logged

pbo4muscle
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:12pm

Thanks for sharing... I wish I was you just as much as that is a true story; and we all know that all storie must be true  Grin

Cheers

IP Logged

SonOfSoM
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:50pm

Both stories are true, I assure you (although I am well aware that there is no reasonable way we can confirm that).

But I have noticed a thing:  My stories are the only ones here.  Surely there are others out there.  We don't need stories of Mike "almost losing" to Amy Baily, since the videos are right here.  But I have no videos, just stories, and I have to believe that some of the other readers also have stories.

And why just guys?  There are a few chicks who peek in here from time to time.  Perhaps they have some close and/or surprizing matches that they might be willing to relate.

Guys?  Gals?

IP Logged

SonOfSoM
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 12:30am

I debated for quite awhile about this one, but ...

Can you stand one more?  This will most likely be the last one.  In keeping with the tenor of this thread so far:  That is, it is about a small women.  And it technically also adheres to pbo4muscle's request for "non-loss".  Although I don't think of it that way, and probably you won't either.

Let me further preface by noting that this event occurs just after I had gotten out of the army (and before either Wobin or Dannie).  More to the point, I was in very good (not great) shape.  I could still do 50 pushups without the bother of sweating, and I even had a moderately respectable set of muscles.

Go to a party, which develops into a rather large one.  See a little blonde, who I am instantly attracted to; she was really cute.  Turns out her name is Sally (I think she is the only Sally that I ever met).

When I said "little" in the previous paragraph, that is not entirely accurate.  "Tiny" would be better.  Sally is about 4'10".  Nor is she a little tank; if anything, a bit on the slim side.  I very much doubt if she weighs 100 pounds, and might even be less than 90.  One of the smallest grown women that I have ever met.  Also cuddly; I danced with her a couple of times and it was quite pleasant.  A very small, curvy, cuddly cutie who appears to be in good shape but is (other than her size) physically unremarkable.

But Sally does not act like your average tiny chick.  The phrase "bouncing off the walls" is not entirely out of line.  It seems that every time Sally got either a little bored, or excited, or whatever, she would do something physical.  I don't remember all the things I saw her do, but one thing I remember is watching her flip herself up against a wall and knock out 5 or 6 handstand pushups.  Have you ever done handstand pushups?  I think I have managed one in my life.  Yet she would do this about every 15 minutes or so.

But the thing that really impressed me was a bit more unusual.  The house that the party was in had an archway between the entry foyer and the living room.  Just a plain, unadorned, plaster arch, no molding or anything.  Sally jumped up, slapped her hands on either side of the arch, and proceeded to knock out 3 or 4 chinups.  She did that twice that I saw.  Now, the chinup part, although a bit more than most girls could do, was not that exceptional; I could have easily done more than 3 or 4 chinups.  But that would be hanging from a bar; as for doing them (any) with my hands flat against two vertical surfaces?  I have my doubts.  There was also the minor little fact that I was a fairly tall guy, yet I would have had to jump a little to get up there.  But this girl who was more than a foot shorter than I managed with no apparent effort.  I was seriously impressed with the whole thing.

Yet I never saw muscles.  The way she was dressed (moderately tight jeans and a sheer, fairly thin, sweater) would not have concealed big, conspicuous muscles, so I felt reasonably sure that she had none such.  But the sweater could have (and probably did) conceal smaller, leaner muscles.

It had become obvious to me that, at least on a pound per pound basis, Sally was a seriously strong little chick.  I commented as such to a buddy who seemed to know her.  His comment was "Oh yeah, probably beat you at arm wrestling if she was feeling gung-ho." (See, I'm blaming it on him).  I decided that it might be fun to find out, so I challenged her.  She was agreeable.

Despite that the fact that I am quite sure she is stronger than I pound for pound, and maybe stronger absolute, I still can't get past the "tiny" bit.  I'm a young, fairly tall, fairly muscular guy, and she is almost small enough to put in my pocket.  I just can't bring myself to try slamming her from the word "Go".  So I start at about 75% effort.  Yet still start winning right off the bat.  And rather disappointed I am, since I was expecting a bit more resistance than that.

But I keep it up, and once I get her about 1/4 of the way down, I notice that I am starting to feel some actual resistance.  This is more like it.  I keep pushing, get her about 1/2 way down, and notice that I am actually working a bit; no more of the 75% effort.  But still winning.  Get her down about 3/4 of the way; now, not only am I really working, but I seem to have stalled.  And feel just a twinge of impending fatigue; it occurs to me, if I don't finish her off pretty soon, she may get me thru sheer endurance.  I give it all I've got.

That's when she decides to quit playing with me.

She yanks me back to the start position almost as if I'm not there, then proceeds to hold me.  All while I'm practically busting a gut.  After holding me for a couple of seconds, she asks if I want to call it a draw.  I agree.  So, technically, it is a "non-loss".

(To this day I can not help but wonder what would have happened if I had declined the draw.  I could have just given up, admit that I was beat, but at that time of my life I don't think pride would have allowed me that option.  And all the other options were hers).

(I rank Sally as the third strongest women I ever arm wrestled.  It might interest you to know that number four was a 6 foot Nordic blonde who spent considerable time in the gym, and looked it.)

IP Logged

pbo4muscle
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 11:07am

That is some peace of story... Those little 100 lb chicks are allways sooooo strong  Kiss

But why, for all that is holy, dont you ask them for seconds... You love this and walk away, makes nooooooo sense to me.

Thanks for sharing!

That was a good story to read!

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2010 at 1:31am

Ok, time to flip a coin: Paula (the Super Strong) or Cheryl (The Frustrator).
(Head=Paula, tails=Cheryl)
Tails it is, and that is Cheryl.

Cheryl was one of the very few women that I ever armwrestled with who was probably bigger than me.  Although not by much; I'm not a little guy, and although I was quite a bit skinnier then than I am now, I was still bigger than most chicks.  But Cheryl was about 5'10 or 5'11 and husky.  Big girl.  Brunette, fairly attractive, fairly busty.  Also a bright, pleasant girl and not without a certain degree of attraction.

By the time in discussion, she and I had armwrestled about 6 or 7 times.  I was ahead, but not by much.  We were very evenly matched, and she had already proven that she could, at least sometimes, beat me.  I went into the match in question with some degree of confidence, but no certainty.

So we start armwrestling (we were facing each other on the floor).  I start winning.  And, very slowly, continue to win.  Get her about, oh, 1/4 inch from done.  But can't get her any further.  And could not get her any further.  Grr. I keep trying, she declines to budge.  Our knuckles are practically brushing the carpet, another 1/4 inch and I've won, but nothing happens, no matter how hard I try.

Then she starts to budge me.  Only a tiny bit, but it is a budge.  And she keeps budging me.  It is like a slow motion reverse armwrestle, with me on the losing side.  She drags me about to the 3/4 mark and an outside observer might conclude that I am winning, but I know that we are going the wrong way. 

I try to relax, just a little, on the principle that I had been winning before and maybe I can, in effect, restart the match at the start point.  It doesn't work: We get back to "Start", I try restarting, and all that happens is that she continues to drive me back, a millimeter at a time.

She gets me about halfway down and I'm pooped; I finally give up.

To add insult to injury, she complains that I gave up too easily.

Then there was Paula.

I've already mentioned Little Sally, the tiny chick who I regard (still) as the third strongest women I ever armwrestled.  Ok, now I will give you #1: Paula.

Paula was also a big girl, but not as husky as Cheryl.  Think of Liv Tyler and you have a very good idea of what Paula looked like: Tall, curvy, pale, long dark hair, blue eyes, and beautiful.  I consider Liv to be slightly prettier, but only slightly; Paula was a babe.  Also a very nice girl.

I only had the one match against Paula.  Going in, I considered that I might actually be the underdog; even though I am slightly bigger, and although she is not particularly muscular, she is a big girl and in very good, almost althletic, shape.  I had no idea.

We start, again facing each other across the carpet.  And for some reason, I had a serious case of the giggles.  So there we are, hands locked, me giggling.  After several seconds of this, she gets annoyed and tells me quit giggling.

Despite my case of the giggles, I had been pressing pretty hard.  Hard enough that I probably would have won already against any normal chick.  But not only had I failed to win, but, as far as I could tell, I had not caused her to exert herself to even the slightest extent.

It occurs to me that I might be in serious trouble.  So, I compose myself (and she very politely waits while I do so), then give it all I've got.  In return, she gives a little bit of effort and down I go.  I might as well have been a not-particularly-healthy 10 year old.  Which was what, for a few seconds, I felt like.  She takes a whole second to get me about halfway down (exterting no visible effort in the process), then gives up.

Yeay, I won!

To this day, I can not help but think what it would be like to go up against Liv Tyler.  I would love to try.

We don't want to worry you, but this condition could be fatal if left untreated.

IP Logged

Soc

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - Feb 28th, 2010 at 6:04am

Giggling? I don't blame her for getting annoyed. This is extremely serious business. What on earth were you thinking.

https://www.facebook.com/dean.taylor.5492  
IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #8 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 5:33am

Hm.  Well over a year since my last post here.
Let's see, I've told you about tiny Sally and big (but gorgeous) Paula.  Maybe it it time for the lefthanders.  The "J" girls.  Big Jackie, Little Jackie, and Jill.

Jill is perhaps a story for another thread; we shall see.  But the Jackies ...

I consider "little" Jackie to be the more interesting.  So I will tell you about "big" Jackie first.

Big Jackie

"Big" Jackie worked at an A&W Root Beer store (yes, I know, you can already tell this is ancient history) in the little town that I graduated from hi school from.  She was a redhead, about 5'6", and just a smidgen overweight.  I would certainly not call her fat, or even chubby, but she did have a few extra pounds.  Attractive enough to get me looking.  But in the process of looking, it occurred to me that she might be hiding some muscle.

So I asked her:  Are you strong?  Yes, was the answer.  Wanna armwrestle?  Cool!

So we pick a table and she puts her left arm up.  I'm right handed and find this disconcerting.  We eventually switch to the right hand.  And we are off.

After several seconds, me straining, it occurs that not only am I not winning, but I am getting tired.  Then I happen to notice her left hand: nicely curled on the table.  That makes me think about where is my left hand:  Oops, I'm cheating, my off hand is pressing the BOTTOM of the table.  I move my off hand to the top of the table.

It is somewhat mortifying:  my strong arm against her weak arm, I cheat, and she still beats me.  Damn.

I ran into her again several months later, at the same place.  She had lost those few extra pounds and was totally babalicious.  Couldn't talk her into a rematch.  Double damn.

Little Jackie

She was smallish (5'3"), busty, fairly long brown hair, not husky but leaning in that direction (I am guessing her weight at about 120).  She had a tight little body, nice arms, (and very nice little legs), broad shoulders.  I was passively interested in trying her at arm wrestling, meaning that if the subject came up, I would say something, but I was not going to go out of my way to mention it or steer the conversation in that direction.

Then one day, for reasons that I do not remember, she flexed a bicep.  Boys and girls, that bicep would be right at home on this website:  It was large, hard, and very nicely shaped.  My interest changed from "passive" to "active" in that instant.  If memory serves, I offered to armwrestle her right then and there.  She declined, but I did learn that she had already beat her boyfriend.

Eventually, I did persuade her to give it a try lefty on the grounds that she was left handed and I was not.  As you can guess, she beat me.  A couple of weeks later, she beat me again.

A couple of weeks after that, I challenge her righty:  My thinking is, she barely beat me lefty, I can beat her righty, and we can armwrestle forever with me winning any time I get tired of losing.  Great idea, right?

Ok, you guessed it:  She beats me righty.  Very frustrating it was, after about 10 or so seconds of straining, and not getting anywhere, and then she starts inching me down.  Nowhere near the strongest girl I ever met, but - frustrating.  Especially since that was only the first time; I don't remember how many times we ended up armwrestling, but she won every time.  One of the left handed matches was so quick .. well, it was quick.

(Oh, I did meet the boyfriend in question.  A smidgen shorter than me, but in better shape.  Little Jackie could claim some bragging rights, if she ever wanted).

Jill

I know, I wasn't going to talk about Jill, but I'm on a roll and it might not get talked about otherwise.

I met Jill in my second year at college.  She was a plain, fairly tall (5'8"), fairly slim (115) brunette.  Bright, pleasant, but certainly not noteworthy in a physical sense.  I enjoyed her company and we sometimes hung out together.  By the time in question, we had arm wrestled a few times, and I won every right handed match and about half of the left handed matches.  It was fair to say that she was stronger than she looked, but certainly not exceptionally so.

Then one day we got into a tickling contest.  Which turns into a wrestling match.  Which she won. Ha ha, big deal, if we ever do it again, I'll win.

Well, we do it again and I don't.  Ha ha, she got lucky, I think.  Next time.

Next time comes and she wins again.  Ha ha.  It finally occurs to me:  This girl is good.  I say something to that effect and finally learn that she regularly wrestles, and usually beats, her younger brother.  Who is California High School Boys Reserve Champion.  Sheesh.

We have at least one match after that, possibly more (memory is fuzzy here), which she wins. We eventually have what turns out to be the next-to-last match.

Now, I'm getting tired of this skinny chick beating me up all the time, so I've seriously got my head screwed into place.  At the same time, she is starting to think that she can beat me up without even trying.  Wonder of wonders, she makes one of her rare mistakes and (even bigger wonder) I capitalize on it.  I pin her.  The only pin in all of our little tickling matches.  I guess that technically makes me the winner.  Ha ha.

This turns out to be a mistake; it just makes her mad.  In the next (and final) match, she practically ties me in knots.  Losing an armwrestle to a skinny chick is one experience.  Having a skinny chick methodically work you through her dictionary of wrestling holds is - disconcerting, to put it mildly.

Wish I could do it again.

We don't want to worry you, but this condition could be fatal if left untreated.

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #9 - Oct 19th, 2012 at 12:52am

Hmph.  It's about time that somebody responded to my request for experiences other than my own.  Hmph.

Ok, I mentioned in my first post that Wobin was my most surprising opponent.  But she had some very serious competition, in more ways than one.  In fact, on my all time top 9 list, both numbers 2 and 7 were in the "surprise!" category.

(I know, it should be a top 10 list.  But quite aside from the fact that there are quite a few candidates for number 10, none of them would last more than 5 seconds against wimpy number 9.  Wimpy compared only to the top 8).

The ladies in question are Linda (number 2) and Sue (number 7).

Linda

Linda was a waitress at a coffee shop attached to a popular nite spot attached to a hotel near where I went to college (side note:  The hotel/bar/restaurant combo was run by a pair of Lebanese brothers.  One of whom was a very good cook, hence part of the reason that I spent as much time in the restaurant as I did).

One nite, I came rolling out of the bar and decided that I should probably have a cup of coffee before I went home.  Sat down, got waited on by Linda; not the first time that I had met her.  Linda did not belong in a place like this; she was freakin' gorgeous.  Fairly tall, slim, redhead, great figure, and a very pretty, animated, interesting face.  I wasn't the only guy who hung out in the area that had the hots for her.  Her only flaw was pipe stem lower legs; other than that, she was (and is) one of the best looking women that I ever met.  Fun to talk to, as well.  Sadly, she was also "very married".

So:  I finally finish my coffee and suggest armwrestling for the tab.  I was expecting a chuckle or a scowl.  I was not expecting her to sit down and put her hand up.  For a few seconds, I'm rather confused, then decide: What the hell.  I put my own hand up.

About a second later, my knuckles are bouncing off the table.  She walks away (looking quite smug) while I'm trying to figure out just what happened.

Eventually, I finish my coffee and go to pay.  As I do so, I congratulate her on beating the crap out of me and add that she certainly doesn't look that strong.  At which point, she flexes for me.  If you've read this far, you know about Little Jacky's impressive bicep; it was just a feeble imitation of Linda's.  I swear that her arm seemed to double in size.  And rock hard.

A couple of months later, I managed to get a rematch.  This time, I was sober, well rested, and quite aware of just how strong she was.  It's possible I held her for two seconds.  I doubt it, but it's possible.

The only reason that I rank Paula ahead of Linda, even though I "officially" beat Paula, is that Linda was trying to cream me and Paula really didn't care.

"Big" Sue

I met Sue in the same place the I met Little Jackie, although quite a bit later.  I was on my way from point A to point B and decided that I could use a beer before I finished the trip.  I even had slight hope of running into Jackie (who I quite liked) again.  Sigh, it was not meant to be   Instead, I got Sue, who was brunette, about 5'6" and definitely not a skinny little thing.  I would not go so far as to say chubby, but pretty far in that direction.  Soft looking, to boot.  Nor was she a brilliant conversationalist.

Well, I'm bored.  Just for entertainment value, I suggest armwrestling.  I was expecting a decline (quite possibly indignant), and we could argue about it for a minute or two.  I was not expecting her eyes to light up.  She asks if I really want to armwrestle her.  Even in these very few seconds, I'm starting to get a bad feeling, but I say, sure, let's go.

So, we take our positions and we are off.  And down I go, right off the bat and never look back.  It took her about 4, maybe 5 whole seconds to beat me.  No match for Paula, or Linda, or tiny Sally, but way more than a match for me.  When I express my surprise, she tells me that she sometimes went down to a certain local biker bar for exactly that purpose.  And usually won more than she lost.

We did have rematch before I left; same result, she whopped me.

And that concludes this episode.  If you are very, very good boys, I might eventually tell you about #6, little Kari, who is my personal favorite, and Marcia, who I never actually armwrestled with.

(We are getting pretty close to the end of my experiences, guys, but I do have a few left).

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #10 - Apr 30th, 2013 at 1:39am

It is possible that I have met the young lady to fill out my top nine list.  Her name is Lindsey, brunette, medium height, cute, sexy, and she trounced me.  More research required.

IP Logged

browwnie
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #11 - May 1st, 2013 at 3:52am

I recently armwrestled an exotic dancer.  5'-2, about 145 Lbs, I think.  We did it six times, 3 with each arm.  I lost six times.  I could not hold her for 10 sec.   Lips Sealed

B

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #12 - Oct 11th, 2013 at 2:12am

Well, sorry guys.  I implied that I would have a follow up on Lindsey (I do) and the story about little Kari (I don't, yet).  But there have been some new developments, one of them just this very day.

Lindsey:  Well, I lost track of her not too long after that one match.  But for your information, let me mention that Lindsey was about 5'6", medium/slim build, light brown hair, and always had a big grin on her face.  Not to mention a cheerful, almost bubbly, personality.  She was cute and sexy and I liked her very much right off the bat.  But although she was a not muscular, she did have a nice, tight body, hence my interest.  So, first chance I got, I suggested an arm wrestle; I figured that even if she declined, she would not be offended.  Well, in that respect, I was right; she put her hand up right off the bat and proceeded to beat me.  Fairly badly.  I really wish I could have gotten a rematch.

Kelly:  Big girl, she somewhat reminds me of Cheryl.  About 5'11", a little out of shape but not bad; quite impressive legs, actually.  In fact, it was the legs that gave me my opening; I commented that I liked them (I did) and learned that she considered herself a little out of shape and intended to start working out.  I suggested a "before and after" armwrestle.  I was expecting to win (not easily), hoping that the "after" would be more satisfactory.  Instead, she started winning right off the bat and never looked back.  I would love to try again, but a rematch is not likely (she moved).

Kaitlin:  Medium height, redhead, somewhat husky, horrible legs, decent figure, adorable face.  Also very smart and fun to talk to.  Slammed me down; Kaitlin is a serious contender for inclusion in the top 9 list.  Rematch possible, although she scares me a little.

Sarah (not her real name).  This was just today and is in some respects the motivation for this post.  Brunette, fairly tall, medium build, not at all muscular, quiet personality but quite pleasant once you get past the reserve.  I'm still not sure why I challenged her, but I did.  She let me push for about 4 or 5 seconds, then decided that enough was enough and put me right down.  Hoping for a rematch.

Ok, that is it for this session.  There are a couple of others who beat me, and several who didn't (including one who should be ashamed of herself for losing), but I'm not going there right now.  I still intend to get to Kari.

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #13 - Jul 1st, 2014 at 4:52am

Yoicks!  I got schooled today.

The lady in question, a cocktail waitress at a popular upscale bar in Addison, let's call her "Natalie" (not her real name), is a dark haired cutie (not a babe, but very attractive), about 5'5, 110 lbs, and no apparent muscle.  We have flirted a couple of times before.  Like most of the girls that I have described, she is articulate and intelligent.  I suggested armwrestling couple of weeks ago, she declined, said she is a wimp and would probably lose, but didn't rule it out.

Fast forward to today.  She is my waitress once again.  I stick my arm up and ask her if she is up to it.  She decides that she is.  Not only that, she declares that I have no chance against her; hm, the story seems to have changed, which is interesting.  We lock up and go; and right away, I realize that I am outclassed; not as bad as with Linda, but pretty bad.  She tells me that I am going to have to "do better than that".  So, even though I've already been giving about 90 percent, I give it all I've got.  And am promptly slammed down.  At which point she changes her tone about being a wimp.

Rematch is probable but not certain; I will let you know.

(Hm, I still haven't told you about Kari.  Oh well, it has waited this long, it can wait a bit longer.  For that matter, I haven't told you about little Amanda, who you could find on IMDB (I've seen it) if I told her full name (I'm not)).

IP Logged

downie

muscular women r sexy

windsor ontario Canada
Reply #14 - Jul 1st, 2014 at 2:59pm

Is there any pictures off these women u arm wrestled? Would be cool to see all about their nice bodies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print