Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
An answer to pbo4muscle (Read 2138 times)
ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Re: An answer to pbo4muscle
Reply #15 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 3:38am

Kinda fun, actually.  "Natalie" from my previous post turns out to be:

A) 19 years old at the time, and
B) 100 pounds (not the 110 I guessed).

Oh, and she has beat trounced me twice since that original post.  She literally toyed with me on the last try.

Cute legs, too.

Soon (not this week) I will tell you about her even more impressive little co-worker.

We don't want to worry you, but this condition could be fatal if left untreated.

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #16 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 6:58am

Long time no see.

The reason that I am posting this is because I have some - interesting - experiences lately.

For the past three or four months, I have basically been inviting every reasonably attractive young woman that I meet in a congenial environment to armwrestle.  And I have been getting a surprising number of hits.  I'm still winning more than losing (although just barely), although I've met a couple of girls who beat the crap out of me.  Both of them beauties, by the way.  But that is not the point right now.

In the last 48 hours, there have been three girls that I met, decided they looked like they might have a chance, and challenged them.  What I find interesting is that all three said "Oh, I'm not good at that" but they still put their arms up.  Then proceeded to beat me.  None of them slammed me down, these were all fairly time consuming armwrestling matches.  But they won.

I think that I'm still wigging out about the "Oh, I'm not good at that" versus the fact that they even bothered to try, which pleased me greatly.  Then won (which also pleased me greatly).  Rematches very possible in all three cases.

(The ducks may have helped.  Maybe I will tell about them someday).

But typing this has reminded me that I still haven't given you the long promised story of Kari.

When I lived in a different part of Dallas (which was mostly dry then, meaning that you could not get a drink just anywhere), there was a nice hotel next to the route that I usually took to get home from work.  The hotel had a bar (legally a "private club", which I had to join to drink there. I joined).  One day, I came in and we had a new bartender.  Cute blonde with very long (as in down to her butt) hair.  Super clean hair; over time, "super clean" became one of what I consider one her distinguishing trademarks; Kari was always squeaky clean.  Yet I can visualize her playing in the mud and having fun doing it.  But she would shower right after.

The second major trademark would be her accent, which I am not going to attempt to describe but is unique (literally, and to this day) in my experience.

Kari was a smallish woman (I thought) but slightly on the husky side and had very fair, very smooth, very soft looking skin.  In fact, at first, I thought she might be chubby.  She always wore sleeveless (or nearly so) tops and her arms appeared, well, fat.  Nicely shaped, but round, fairly (but not exceptionally) large for a woman her size, and definitely not muscular.  In fact, the first couple of times that I met her I kept thinking that she was a pleasantly chubby little thing.  Except that I kept looking at her waist, which was tiny and flat and not at all chubby.

Kari and I hit it off; I have rarely met a woman who I enjoyed talking to more than Kari.  I loved that accent, we had a very similar sense of humor, and we seemed to be able to talk like old friends right of the bat.

But the day came that I challenged her to armwrestle.  She did not seem the least bit bothered or surprised, she just said, "Ok, let me dry my hands first".  She did, we armwrestled, she held me for two or three seconds, then slammed me down.  And I do mean slammed.

I commented, basically, "wow", and we talked.  That is when I learned that when she was in high school the football coach asked her to please quit armwrestling with his football team (apparently she was beating them all).  I ask her if she had ever lost. Her answer was evasive, but I got the impression that someone had once beat her; I suspect the strongest of the football team, but I will never know for sure.

Some days after that, I finally got around to asking her how tall she was (I was suspecting about 5'3" or 5'4").  She said "officially, 5'1".  I ask what "officially" meant.  She said that was what her drivers license said because she was slightly closer to 5'1" than 5'0".  I told her that surprised me (it did), so she came out from behind the bar, took off her shoes, and ask me to stand next to her.  I did.  She was a munchkin; little bitty thing.

Some days after that, we had a rematch.  Same result; she let me hold her for a few seconds, then slammed me down.  I think that was also the day that I finally got to actually feel those "fat" looking arms.  They only looked fat;  they were rock hard.
And that impressive strength is Kari's third major trademark in my mind.

Sadly, both of our jobs changed shortly after that and I lost track of her.  To this day I miss that little girl.

We don't want to worry you, but this condition could be fatal if left untreated.

IP Logged

Lord_Executor
God Member

I wish I was a Vampire!

Reply #17 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:19pm

I understand this quite well. I also have some experince with armwrestling different types of women and getting often very suprising results.

As for the closest non-loos, there would be Veronica. Among out friends, we call her the Owl. It's because she has friends in about every city in our country and it is normal for her to recieve a text message at 11PM telling her that there is a barbecue on the other side of the country and she leaves the pub/concert or whereever she is and goes there. She is a hyperactive blonde, little on the skinny side who used to do historical fencing and does some rock-climbing and horse riding. Since we don't use 5'6" measure system in czech republic and I can't translate it, she is about 170 tall (a little shorter than me) and about 120-130 pounds. As I said, she looks a little skinny but given that weight, there has to be some muscles in her body.

One night, she slept over in my place after a party or something, don'T remember exactly. I was just moving around a few pieces of furniture in my new appartment so I could get to wall-plug and recharge my phone. She was already there and as I was making space to move my bed, she just grabbed it with one arm and pulled it away without any effort. I was quite suprised by that, as my bed is a very solid piece of wood reinforced with steel and I had a very rough carpet, which produced a lot of friction.

A few years later, on some birthday party, we ended up being the last ones awake and sober (I had to drive and she had work). So I decided to try my normal muscle-talk parade because I really wanted to know how storng she was or maybe get a flex.

I told her that I think she lost a little weight and asked if she started working out. She replied no, but she had too many activities (movig her horse, new job, parties and so on) that she almost didn'T have time to eat last several days. But she knew she was strong because  no boys in her town can hold her  when they play fight or do similar trings. So I asked how strong and if she'd entertain me in a little armwrestling match. She replied that she knows she won't win, because I am a guy, but put her arm up. She had an iron grip, strength of wich was just multiplied by her skinny fingers, but a strong girp is a must for rock climbers so I didn'T pay much attention. We counted to 3 and started. I knew she'D be strong, so I expected a powerful push, but I got almost no resistance. So I asked her if she could actually try, because it was really obvious she didn't. She told me that I am drunk and it was pointless, but when I told her I only had 2 beers early that evening and now it was light again and I am driving, she decided to give it a try. And it was like a tsunami. I managed to stop her about 2 inches from the table barely holding but I could see, she was giving it all she got. I felt my fatiqu pretty quickly so after about 30 seconds of not being able to move either way, I suggested a tie. She accepted but I think that 10-15 more seconds and she would have had me  on stamina.

About 4 hours later when we slept a little, I actually persuade her for a few flexes, but I will not be posting those. Not only I made those pictures with my old cell phone, I also promised to keep those pictures for myself in a - let'S call it a personal collection Smiley

I am about 175cm tall, not muscular but in a decent physical condition because I am practicing martial arts, handle a lot of guns and assisting technical background on concerts - that usualy means building stages, carrying speakers and other heavy equipment.

You are all crazy, he is crazy, she is crazy, the are crazy. I am the only airplane around here!

IP Logged

muscleup
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 9:15pm

Wonderful stories!
Thanks for posting!!!

IP Logged

xander

Reply #19 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 10:07pm

I can share a recent experience too  Smiley I have started to talk to two girls (twins) who I go to the university with. Actually we started there together over 3 years ago, but never really talked much, except for parties. Through facebook we found out that we all have a love for the amusement park, placed in our city. And we started going there together and now it has kinda become a thing we do often in the summer months. They are not identical, but look very much alike and are really pretty girls, 24 years old, with a slim athletic build and dirty blond hair, around 165 cm. When we first started at the university, I noticed them, because of their broad shoulders, muscular arms, and energetic personalities. We started this amusement park thing last summer and I was thrilled to go with them, because they seemed funny and well..they are really good looking  Cheesy Often when we walked around in the amusement park, the conversation would often be around health and sports, not even something I would start talking about. They said their parents were both very strong, and that they had inherited it. One of them did 12 pull ups, just for fun, which she didn't feel like was no big deal, she thought she could have done more...she seemed surprised that everyone else was surprised that she could do that many. They both do a lot of yoga and started wall climbing a year ago and talks about it a lot. Sooo this particular evening I want to tell you about happened like this: We were suppose to go to the amusement park one day, we had planned it for some weeks and talked about it on facebook, but two days before I found out it was closed that particular evening. Therefore I decided to invite them to my place for food, and was excited when they said yes. I have some dumbells I use from time to time, that weighs 8 kilos each. I strategically placed them in my living room, a little in the corner, so it didn't seem too suspicious haha...The arrived in the evening time and we had great fun talking about the university and all kinds of things, and finally the talk got into sports, in particular their wall climbing, they were both excited about how they were getting stronger and all of a sudden reached out their arms across the table to where I was sitting, asking me to feel their hard forearms Shocked I was in chock that it just happened spontaneously and I was in chock that their forearms felt so hard!  I tried to act all cool, but still told them how amazing I thought it was, I told them about my ex girlfriend who had muscular arms and legs from doing athletics on a high level, and said, that my ex's arms wasn't so hard in the forearms, but that her biceps must have been bigger than theirs, then the girl, who did the 12 pull ups said, you don't think these are big, and just pulled up her sleeve and flexed a bicep, it looked toned and slender, because she didn't bend her arm properly, and when I asked her to bend it, so her fist almost touched her shoulder, we were all really amazed about how big it looked, her twin sister reached out to grab it and almost yelled "omg, it's harder than mine!! feel it Xander!!(me)" and omg, it felt hard as a rock. After feeling her bicep and made a face that showed my surprise I grabbed the chance and said "ok, we gotta armwrestle" and without any hesitation she placed her arm on the table, luckily we were witting just infront of each other, her twin sister jumped up and was excited about it all and walked over to make sure we were in a straight position before we started. Two things really surprised me, 1- her hand felt big and the grip was really strong, and 2- she went from giggly to all serious and I could feel her kinda shake thought her hand, she stopped smiling and she looked me straight in my eyes and started breathing concentrated, I commented on her strong grip and said that I was kinda intimidated by it, of course with a smile, she didn't even reply, she just looked, only her sister said "yeah, it's from wall climbing". Her sister counted down and she bursted out for a quick win, which really took me by surprise, I managed to stop it around half way down and just yelled out "woooa!!" and you could tell she was really giving it all, now I have only lost very few arm wrestling matches as I am a rower and there fore have really strong arms, so I was never in any real danger, but just kinda made it last to enjoy the moment  Cheesy It lasted for maybe 1 minute or so, her sister jumping around cheering for her, but I eventually beat her, but I have never felt a girl so strong, not even my ex. After this I also armwrestled her sister and she was just as strong and the scenery kinda repeated itself, with her sister jumping around cheering for her sister. After that I just really complimented them both and said they were even stronger in armwrestling than my ex and than any girls I had ever armwrestled. This made them really happy and at this point they were both standing up and just told me again that it was in their genes and because of yoga and wall climbing and bla bla bla (they talk really fast and almost simultaneously). As they were standing there, they spot my dumbells and the 12 pull-up-girl pick up one of the dumbells and starts to kinda push it over her head, now I have seen girls trying to do bicep curls with my dumbells, but they couldn't curl one, well maybe one, but then they kinda leaned their whole body backwards, so I said, try doing a bicep curl, and I had to show them, because they didn't even know how, the 12-pull-up-girl took it from me and started curling it with some effort but in good style, again she got this serious look in her face, with the concentrated breathing and started counting while curling it, she stopped at 12, the other twin did curls too, but I didn't get to count them. After the curls I again said how amazed I was and they seemed really happy about it, but just said it was how it had always been, I asked them if they had armwrestled often, to which they said they had only done it a few times, but one of them had beaten several guys, when I asked them if they had ever armwrestled other girls they said no, and said it would seem stupid, because normal girls are weak! The rest of the evening we just talked about random stuff and had some wine. I can't wait when summer starts and we are going to the amusement park again, ill invite them for dinner again, that is for sure Cheesy

IP Logged

muscleup
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 11:26am

Wow. Another great story. Thanks.

Given the quality of these stories and the effort that went into writing them i m disappointed that no one else has bothered to post any responses...come on people!

IP Logged

Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #21 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 1:26pm

hey xander, did the twins armwrestle eachother as well?

IP Logged

xander

Reply #22 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 11:40pm

Armwrestlingfan wrote on Feb 3rd, 2015 at 1:26pm:
hey xander, did the twins armwrestle eachother as well?

Actually when we first started at the university, we had a party where different groups had to come up with a theme, our group game up with fight club, but since it would be stupid to make real fights, we made a fighting ring, where people had to armwrestle. I can't remember how people had to participate, but I remember a girl beating a guy after a really long match, he was really small and weak though. I think there were other girls armwrestling, but I can't really recall how it went. But the twins later that night came in the room while we were two guys cleaning up in there, one of them had a crush on the other guy at that time, so they were always around him somehow, and he was the one asking them to armwrestle, because it would be fun to see a couple of twins armwrestle. But one of them knew that the other would win, because she had been doing gymnastics as a child (the 12-pullup-girl) so she won withing 30 seconds or so.

It would be interesting to see them armwrestle now, where both of them do yoga and wall climbing. The 12-pullup-girl does have a little wider shoulders and looks stronger, plus it seems like she has the dominant (big sister) mentality of these two. The other sister did, another time were just the two of us was hanging out, tell me that she had always hated her wide shoulders, it was during one of our many strength/sports/muscle talk she mentioned it, and when I complimented her wide shoulders she seemed really happy, and said that in the recent years she had started to like her wide shoulders, but as a child remembered that she had always tried to hide them with clothes or kinds shrug er shoulders together if a photo was taken.

I have a more detailed armwrestling episode the stronger of the twins told me about, it's quite interesting, but it's freaking late here, so I gotta sleep. I'll post it another day Smiley

Sometimes it's almost like the girls know im into muscles on girls, but at the same time im not sure, they talk about it as if it was the most normal thing to talk about, but they sometimes lack a sense of boundaries, or else they just don't realize how freaking sexy they are...or else they just like the attention I give them about their bodies :p

IP Logged

Lord_Executor
God Member

I wish I was a Vampire!

Reply #23 - Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:11pm

If you're interested, I can share one of my loosing matches too.

Her name was Vilma. She was my flatmate's girlfriend. One day, we were in a pub, her and I and well, we both got a little wasted, so we decided to take a walk home, to sober up a little on the way. We spoke about sports on the way and she told me that her father treated her more like a son rather than a daughter. She was a swimming representatnt in both elementary and hi school and participated in a few other athletic disciplines. She also works as a  physiotherapist and a masseuse who does pushups and some other exercises at least 2-3 times a day - I don't know how many though.

Despite all that, she was a vegetarian (this took place 2 years ago) with 2 children in a preschool age, rather skinny (wich I guess is given by the fact that she was vegetarian at that time and without food supplement, body has trouble building muscles in size right?) but with good definition in her arms. I didn'T ask her weight, but 120-130 pounds would be about right. She was the same height as I am, so about 175cm.

As we got home (her boyfriend had a musical performace in some nowhere  and was sleeping ouver someplace, so she didn't go with him), I told her that it must have been tought way to grow up but at least she must have been in a good shape. She agreed and flexed. I replied that she had a very nice sleeve and we both laughted a little. She that lost her sweather and we went to kitchen to get some water and maybe something little to eat before bed. When I turned the lights on, she said "Oh osrry about that sleeve" and flexed again. What I saw can only be described as a scaled down rugby ball with every detail possible, except for a bicep vein. I took the opportinity and with her permission I again, took a few pictures (and again, I promides not to post those anywere so if you want to see them, you'll have to hack my pc  Roll Eyes  ) and felt it. That piece was hard enough to stop a bullet. I said "wow, that's pretty good. we must armwrestle someday" to witch she replied "Ok, let's go".

She dodn'T have a very strong grip but when we counted to three and I startied pulling (I had a pretty good idea what I had gotten myself into so I pushed hard from the start), my arm started to move the wrong way without me being able to do a crap about it. After about a minute and a half, my arm was on the table.
We had 3 more matches because she couln'T believe she really won and I didn't mind actually and really loosing to a stronger opponent who apparently worked out her whole life. We had two matches on each arm, all with the same result. Though it took her a good minute, she was strong enough to beat me.

I was able to get more flexes from her a year later on a barbecue party (including 2 shot flexing clips) as she is glad that she finally found somebody who appreciates her hard work. She started to eat meat over a year ago so now she had bult a decent muscle volume. To I wonder what the future photo-shooting will look like. I'llask her, if she'd be willing to participate on this website if the mood is good  Roll Eyes
BTW her boyfriend is almost 2m tall, but really skinny guy. So it's was rather clear sho is the dominent one in that relationship  Grin

You are all crazy, he is crazy, she is crazy, the are crazy. I am the only airplane around here!

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #24 - Apr 17th, 2015 at 3:26am

Oh boy, did I get schooled again today.  And it was actually fun, in a backwards sort of way.

Actually, I armwrestled two girls today.  The first was a beauty (a Twin Peaks Girl), and she did pretty good.  I won, but she made me work at it.

The second is the point of this post.

Her name is Maggie, and I've known her for at least a year, possibly two, now.  Maggie is short and fat; fairly cute face, but not a beauty.  On the other hand, she is funny, witty, wicked smart, and delightful to talk to.  I fell madly in like with her the first time I met her.  I also challenged her to armwrestle (I was thinking that those big arms, although not muscular, had to have some strength).  She gave me a good fight, but I won.  Same for the next couple of tries.

About a month, maybe two, ago, I lost a left handed match to a left handed girl; no surprise there, the other girl and I kind of swapped wins; I won right handed, she won left handed.  But Maggie was there and it made wonder if she was left handed, so I suggested we give it a go.  This time, she won.  Long match, but she won.  So I said let's switch back to right handed so we can get things back on track.  VERY long match, but she won again.

Fast forward to today.  This time, we start as usual.  And, as usual, nothing happens for the first several seconds.  Then she asks me if that's all I've got.  At first, I thought that she was just trying to startle me and break my concentration, but then she starts trash talking me.  After several seconds of this, I realize that she really is not fully exerting herself, even though I'm practically busting a gut.  But I have no intention of losing just because she's got a smart mouth, so I keep pushing.  After a few more seconds, she realizes this and actually gets serious; down I go.

It seems that Maggie has started working out, although I'm still impressed by the gains she made in just a couple of months.  I'm also a both eager and a little scared about our next match.

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #25 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 6:03am

It has been an interesting week and a day.

About a year ago, I discovered (if you can call it that) a local Twin Peaks restaurant.  Most of you probably know about these places;  the theme is scantily clad waitresses.  They also have very good (and cheap) house beer and a few good menu items (avoid the nachos and chile, the trout is quite good).  Did I mention scantily clad waitresses?  There are several of them within easy driving distance; five, actually (seven if I extend the range), although only three are of interest to me.  I will call these "TPA", "TPI", and "TPM".  Only the first two are of immediate interest (although TPM may .. later).

About four months ago, I was in TPA, and I noticed that they appeared to be interviewing new candidates.  In particular, there were a couple of skinny dark haired girls filling out applications.  They seemed to take a rather long time doing this (I still don't know what was going on, and probably never will), and I thought; ok, they are cute but dumb and I will never see them again.  Even Twin Peaks has minimum standards for brains.

Fast forward to a week and a day ago.  I am in the same Twin Peaks, and sit down at one of my favorite tables at shift change.  The "old" girl ("Cassie", an interesting story in her own right) takes care of me, then turns me over to her relief.  Who turns out to be one of the aforementioned "skinny dark haired girls".  Her name is Vanessa, and we hit it off right off the bat.  And she turns out to actually have a fair amount of brains. She also turns out to have hard little biceps and was quite agreeable to an armwrestling match; she plonked her left elbow down right away.

And basically trounces me.  We start off, I give it about 80 percent effort (I don't know her and she is skinny, so I'm not going 100 percent), and start to win right off the bat.  Then she gives a burst of energy and pulls me back quite a bit before I recover; I look at her face and her eyes are twinkling; she's having fun.  And not exerting herself very much.  I start pushing for real, she lets me, then she starts pushing for real and down I go. This from a little hottie who looks like she weighs about 100 pounds (she claimed 110).

I express surprise, and also add that perhaps I could do better with her friend (the other "skinny little dark haired" girl), who is working the next station.  Sadly (from my point of view), "friend" (her name is Andrea), although strong for her size, is not as formidable as Vanessa.  Still, it was fun.

Next day, I am back.  And so is Vanessa, although not working my table.  But I manage to distract her, ask for a rematch, and she goes for it.  Except this time it is right handed.  And this time it takes quite a few seconds for her to beat me; it was a real struggle, but she got me down.  In other words, I have once again lost a right handed match to a left handed girl.  A skinny, foxy right handed girl.  Whoa is me.

(Vanessa and Andrea moved to Austin, if you happen to be in that neighborhood.  It suits them better than Dallas, but I'm sad; I doubt if I will ever see either of them again).

But wait ...

Vanessa may not have been my waitress that time, but "Farah" (not her real name) was.  I have known Farah for quite a while, although she has not been my waitress recently.  Farah is also a skinny girl, although not quite as much so as Vanessa.  More to the immediate point, I had armwrestled Farah several months ago; she put up a decent fight, but I won.  Well, shortly after Vanessa beat me, I asked Farah if she wanted to give it a try.  To my considerable surprise, she declared that she would beat me this time.  I said (in effect) bring it on.  She did, and did.  Rematch scheduled for an indefinite date.

But there is more ...

This time, I was at TPI.  And landed Jane as my server.  Not-so-plain Jane.  She is medium height, light brown, fairly short hair, and has a cheerful, pleasant, rather than beautiful face.  Think of a tall, sexy hobbit, with a little bit of muscle.  She also has a body that is impressive even by Twin Peaks standards, even when in uniform; I once met her while they were doing one of their "lingerie" things (in other words, she wasn't quite naked) and I'm still in awe.  Long story short, Jane beat me at armwrestling once before, and she did it again that day.  The funny thing is, after she beat me, I commented that maybe I should see if I could beat any of her co-workers.  Whereupon she went and ask some of her co-workers if they wanted to armwrestle me.  I have still not decided whether or not I should be happy or sad (frankly, I was kinda nervous) that they declined (they are all hotties, but at least one of them looked pretty formidable).

And just yesterday ...

Back at TPA.  And I land with Leah.  Leah is a smallish, slim (not skinny), fit looking but not muscular, very dark black girl with great legs.  She is a bit of a BAP, but when she feels friendly (most of the time), she can be delightful.  She also has amazingly strong arms;  I've tried her twice before, and it wasn't even close.  This time, I managed to talk her into trying it left handed.  Technically, I won, but I have my doubts; I'm practically busting a gut and I look at her face and she almost looks bored; I ask her if she is even trying, she says she is, and that was when I won. I don't believe her.

And today ...

Back at TPI. And I finally get "Bernie".  Bernie has been working the hostess stand for a very long time, but they finally put her on the floor.  Which pleases me, because for some reason, she and I get along.  Which you would not expect if you ever met either of us in person.  Oh, description:  Bernie is about 5'6", slim (almost skinny), busty, dark hair, dark skin (not black).  Very pretty face, pleasant personality, but she could not be described as a hardbody; a little soft looking, in fact.  This does not stop me from challenging her today.  Not at all to my surprise, she agreed.  Also not at all to my surprise, she did well; in fact, she was little bit ahead when she gave up.  She has agreed to a rematch at some future time.

Once again back at TPA.  I land with a new girl, Bre.  Medium height, slim, dark hair, might be hispanic.  Turns out to be be quite bright, articulate, and interesting.  Also quite strong;  before I was even halfway through my first beer, I suggest armwrestling and she goes for it right way.  And proceeds to do a job on me.  Rematch likely.

Finally, NOT at any Twin Peaks, I go to another place that I haunt.  And get Cindy (who I was expecting).  Cindy is 5'11" and qualifies as a "big girl", although not in the sense that you might think. I am having trouble trying to describe Cindy; let me just say that I often give her a hug when I leave that place, and am always surprized that I have trouble getting my arm around her shoulders.  But she looks good (great legs, in fact).  It might be because she has a sweet, soprano "little girl" voice, and an almost bubbly personality.  More to the point, she has strong arms, and (as usual) she beat me again today.  What kinda freaks me out is that she is a lefty and she usually tromps me righty (I did win once; she was having a bad day).  Both of our left handed matches have been quite lopsided.

I am really looking forward to next week.

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #26 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 2:31am

Another interesting day.

I was in the same place that Cindy used to work (she moved to upstate New York and I'm still sad).  But Xena (yes, really her name) is my waitress this time (I thought that I had posted regarding Xena before but can't find the reference).  Anyway, Xena, who could be described as eccentric (also VERY sexy) and I have arm wrestled before, and she has always won.  Including last week, so I said that it was too soon for our next round and maybe she should send over one of the other girls.  Turned out to be a good move.

A couple of Xena's friends were there, playing darts.  One of these friends is about Xena's height, a bit skinnier, and rather masculine looking from a distance (and in dim light); at first I thought it (she) was a smallish young man.  It turns out her name is Molly, she is actually rather attractive at close range (and a delightful conversationalist), and she creamed me.  Twice.  Rematch probable.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print