Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 
Send Topic Print
Independent and Misc. Women Wrestlers (Read 56120 times)
MaestroDawg65
God Member

Maestro Of The Dawg Pound

Re: Independent and Misc. Women Wrestlers
Reply #915 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 7:22am

Maria Manic, Twitter 9/6/17

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #916 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 10:59pm

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #917 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 2:43am

The women next to Austin Healey Aries in this picture is the one and only Candice Michelle! Returning to wrestle for ďone night onlyĒ for Tommy Dreamerís House of Hardcore promotion:

https://www.facebook.com/candicemichelle/photos/a.110830088986962.10398.10838304...

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #918 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 6:36am

A rare flex from Santana Garrett towards the end of this 19 second Instagram video. She is so goofy but so adorable as well.† Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ9kpqxBgzI/?taken-by=santanagarrett

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #919 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 1:02am

I guess Velvet Sky belongs here now. Nice little flex from her. Velvet always has gotten a little bit more than you would expect from her flexes.† Cool

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DL-ZGMaX0AAAZ6c.jpg:large

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #920 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 12:11pm

May I just say that Velvet got absolutely jobbed in that Maxim's Finest online contest.† If you haven't heard, she had been participating in a voting contest to see who would get a pictorial in Maxim Magazine.† Velvet had a commanding lead for weeks until earlier this week when a model who nobody has ever heard of bumped her out of first place.† Rumors started flying that this "model" had people buying votes for her.† Velvet even went onto Twitter and asked her fans to not spend another dime on the contest.† Voters could send in "Warrior Votes" in which donations would be sent to help build or remodel homes for wounded veterans.† Each "Warrior Vote" counts twice.† Even if she doesn't win the $25,000 in prize money, I'd say that Velvet definitely deserves her own pictorial.†

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #921 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 4:36pm

MaestroDawg65 wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 12:11pm:
May I just say that Velvet got absolutely jobbed in that Maxim's Finest online contest.† If you haven't heard, she had been participating in a voting contest to see who would get a pictorial in Maxim Magazine.† Velvet had a commanding lead for weeks until earlier this week when a model who nobody has ever heard of bumped her out of first place.† Rumors started flying that this "model" had people buying votes for her.† Velvet even went onto Twitter and asked her fans to not spend another dime on the contest.† Voters could send in "Warrior Votes" in which donations would be sent to help build or remodel homes for wounded veterans.† Each "Warrior Vote" counts twice.† Even if she doesn't win the $25,000 in prize money, I'd say that Velvet definitely deserves her own pictorial.†

Apparently there's a modeling agency behind that model, and they were the ones shelling out money. Now, however, voting apparently has been suspended in at least some cases and they're setting up a round for all the second-place finishers, so the winner can get in.  Don't know the details, but see here:

https://twitter.com/VelVelHoller/status/918507655995551744

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #922 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 4:46pm

kam16 wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
MaestroDawg65 wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 12:11pm:

Apparently there's a modeling agency behind that model, and they were the ones shelling out money. Now, however, voting apparently has been suspended in at least some cases and they're setting up a round for all the second-place finishers, so the winner can get in.† Don't know the details, but see here:

https://twitter.com/VelVelHoller/status/918507655995551744

That's still a cool idea.† But I feel like there is nothing else that they could have done.† They could disqualify this other model from the contest.† But then her agency might raise a huge stink about how much money they gave to the charity.† Even if all that money gave this model an unfair advantage in the contest.† Maxim Magazine kinda has their hands tied here.† They can't go out and clearly say that this model "cheated" because without proof it would be considered slander.†

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #923 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 1:09am

Angelina Love and Davey Richards have split.   I just noticed that her Twitter profile now begins by listing her as "single mama."

This is unexpected.  It hasn't been that long since she and Davey married (June 2015), had their son (March 2016) and worked an Impact program together as a hot-for-each-other evil couple (first half of 2017). When they left the company around the same time, she said she was going to med school, part of a plan for both of them to work in related fields.

Obviously, you never know what's going on in people's lives. But for some months, she'd been posting lots of pictures about her son (normal) but no mentions of her husband.  The only clue was an Instagram post a couple weeks ago about marrying your best friend and the comment "What I would tell my younger self. Wait no matter how long it takes, itís got to be your best friend." (https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ9iz77Ana0/?taken-by=alove4life222) ; So this is sad news about parents of a one-year-old.

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #924 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 8:17pm

Maria Manic, Twitter Pic, 10/21/17
where can i upload photos

Maria is apparently training to be in the NPC New York State Grand Prix bodybuilding competition on 10/28.† From the looks of her physique, I think she's got a shot.† She might do better than anything I've ever seen her do in CZW Wrestling.† Especially her last match that I saw against Frankie Pickard.† That one was an absolute stinker.†

Watch at your own risk.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #925 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 1:29am

Velvet Sky showed up at ROH tapings tonight as part of an angle with Bully Ray and the Briscoes.† This may not be an ongoing role, but for at least one night if not more, she'll be back on TV.† (No pigeons were loosed.)

Details:

http://www.f4wonline.com/ring-honor/roh-tv-taping-results-road-final-battle-2449...

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #926 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:41am

kam16 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 1:29am:
Velvet Sky showed up at ROH tapings tonight as part of an angle with Bully Ray and the Briscoes.† This may not be an ongoing role, but for at least one night if not more, she'll be back on TV.† (No pigeons were loosed.)

Details:

http://www.f4wonline.com/ring-honor/roh-tv-taping-results-road-final-battle-2449...

Yes, Final Battle is in NY Dec 15 and Dreamer and Bully vs. the Briscoes will be one of the matches. Quite possibly Bullyís last match. And no doubt Velvet will be there.

ROHís last PPV last week was worth getting. It was $20 and better than anything WWE has put on all year. When the Young Bucks are on a show, you know it will be good times. Their drawback is that their Women of Honor arenít on any of the POVís.

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #927 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:00am

The entire Women of Honor concept is nothing more than a traveling sideshow because they have no clear champion.  I've never understood why they never created a tournament for a belt.  It's clear that Kelly Klein and Deonna Purrazzo are at the top of the division, with everyone else simply being enhancement talent.

IP Logged

Jon stunner

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #928 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 1:59pm

MaestroDawg65 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:00am:
The entire Women of Honor concept is nothing more than a traveling sideshow because they have no clear champion.† I've never understood why they never created a tournament for a belt.† It's clear that Kelly Klein and Deonna Purrazzo are at the top of the division, with everyone else simply being enhancement talent.†

The only reason that WOH exists is just for Ring of Honor to say it has a womenís division even if they really donít care about it.

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #929 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 3:09pm

A Women's Division with no champion isn't much of a division.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 
Send Topic Print