Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anne Freitas DVD (Read 1082 times)
loozer78
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Anne Freitas DVD
Oct 14th, 2012 at 1:40pm

I think I should take a moment to share my opinion on the video "Anne Freitas - The Real Pro Workout" that was released over the summer.

Before I start, I must say Anne is lovely. She looks great in the video and I have no complaints with her. My problem lies in the absolutely amateurish production of this DVD.

First off, the DVD case states a running time of 300 minutes (which would be 5 hours) and that is patently false. The video is only 1 hour and 47 minutes long. There are separate tracks for the English and Portuguese cuts of the video, but it's pretty shady to count the exact same content twice because of the different hard coded subtitles. Speaking of the subtitles, you can tell they didn't have someone fluent in English work on them. There are quite a few instances of spelling errors and confusing/incorrect grammar (the back of the case even specifies that this DVD is "Wide Screem.")

As for the content of the video, the camera work is kind of sloppy and pretty low resolution for being a 2012 release. The editing is poor, there are a lot of quick cuts and for some reason they feel the need to keep using establishing shots at the beginning of each chapter, even though the whole thing is filmed in the same place.

Also, my copy of the DVD was taped in the case with packing tape which ruined the label when I removed it.

Overall, I feel like I was duped out of my $45. Nothing against Anne, she is fine in this, but it's definitely not worth that price.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2012 at 2:47pm by loozer78 »  

IP Logged

TriBiSigh

Eyes on the Bi's

Re: Anne Freitas DVD
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2012 at 8:18pm

Wow. Do people still send off for DVDs in this day & age?  I find download is more convenient and discreet.. Anyway, it would have to be a blu ray for me. Can't stand looking at 576i DVD format. Gotta be 720p or 1080i/p for me now.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2012 at 11:59pm by TriBiSigh »  

IP Logged

DogbiteWilliams
God Member

Liberal Atheist

Los Angeles
Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 8:09pm

A mind is a horrible thing to squander on religion.

IP Logged

annapowell89
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:00pm

loozer78 wrote on Oct 14th, 2012 at 1:40pm:
I think I should take a moment to share my opinion on the video "Anne Freitas - The Real Pro Workout" that was released over the summer.

Before I start, I must say Anne is lovely. She looks great in the video and I have no complaints with her. My problem lies in the absolutely amateurish production of this DVD.

First off, the DVD case states a running time of 300 minutes (which would be 5 hours) and that is patently false. The video is only 1 hour and 47 minutes long. There are separate tracks for the English and Portuguese cuts of the video, but it's pretty shady to count the exact same content twice because of the different hard coded subtitles. Speaking of the subtitles, you can tell they didn't have someone fluent in English work on them. There are quite a few instances of spelling errors and confusing/incorrect grammar (the back of the case even specifies that this DVD is "Wide Screem.")

As for the content of the video, the camera work is kind of sloppy and pretty low resolution for being a 2012 release. The editing is poor, there are a lot of quick cuts and for some reason
the best real madrid betting odds and more from oddsdigger
they feel the need to keep using establishing shots at the beginning of each chapter, even though the whole thing is filmed in the same place.

Also, my copy of the DVD was taped in the case with packing tape which ruined the label when I removed it.

Overall, I feel like I was duped out of my $45. Nothing against Anne, she is fine in this, but it's definitely not worth that price.

Thanks for sharing Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2017 at 9:18am by annapowell89 »  

IP Logged

zhouchunzi2
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Los
Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 8:55am

Very strong, but this post is too old, right? Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1