Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Amy Bates, aka Blondechic, aka Georgialuv (Read 1042 times)
slowtwitchlover

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Amy Bates, aka Blondechic, aka Georgialuv
Jan 16th, 2013 at 11:41pm

Amy Bates is possibly the most beautiful hardbody the world has ever known.  She dropped off the face of the Earth a while back after having an affair with (and then getting dumped by) some cult leader in Florida.  Does anyone know if she's still alive? Also, more importantly, is anyone a member of her blondechic.net or georgialuv.net websites, or have you been recently?  I hear "new" content goes up all the time.  Even if it's older footage but it's new, I'd still pay to see it.  Does anyone know if it's true that there are still "new" videos going up over there?

Thanks!

IP Logged

aggieman

Chinups rule!

Re: Amy Bates, aka Blondechic, aka Georgialuv
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2013 at 12:57am

Sorry, I don't have any info about her, or the clips on her sites.  But I too was absolutely floored by her!  She was/is one of the most stunning women I've ever seen ... in or OUT of fitness!  I (like every other male out there) had been wondering what in the world happened to her, and nobody seemed to know ANYTHING other than idle speculation.  You said, "She dropped off the face of the Earth a while back after having an affair with (and then getting dumped by) some cult leader in Florida."  I was wondering if that's confirmed, and where you heard that?

I miss Amy!!!

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2013 at 3:24am

aggieman wrote on Jan 21st, 2013 at 12:57am:
You said, "She dropped off the face of the Earth a while back after having an affair with (and then getting dumped by) some cult leader in Florida."  I was wondering if that's confirmed, and where you heard that?

Yes, that was confirmed by her ex-webmaster (maybe ex-boyfriend, don't recall) at the time. I hadn't heard that the cult guy dumped her, but its not surprising.

IP Logged

thehulk5691
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 3:46pm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print