britney spears (Read 24710 times)
spin
YaBB Moderator

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Re: britney spears
Reply #15 - Feb 8th, 2008 at 10:03pm

Quote:
She probably could have military pressed me over her head.

Grin

IP Logged

Musclebabefan
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 8th, 2008 at 10:40pm

why the grin?do you find it exagerated then?i do a bit too

IP Logged

Mxyzptlk
Ex Member

Reply #17 - May 9th, 2008 at 3:03am

Spears' Trainer Impressed With Pop Star's Fitness

Britney Spears has left her trainer stunned by her workout schedule, which has helped her shed 15 pounds in four weeks.

Marc Corliss insists the pop superstar is among his best clients because she does everything he tells her to do and works out on her own.

The pop star has become a regular at Hollywood's Bally's gym, where she often works out with her father Jamie, and Corliss is impressed by her work ethic.

He tells Life and Style magazine, "She's hell-bent on getting a rocking midsection again.

"She's been training hard for the past four weeks, doing about 500 or so abdominal exercises every day. And she's seeing a major difference already."

Corliss reveals Spears is also doing an hour of interval training, like sprinting mixed with weight training, four days a week.

He adds, "She's a real go-getter, super upbeat and fun to be around. She's motivated and positive; she's definitely on the right track.

"I'm training her the way I would train an athlete. With her dance background, she's already in better shape than most people."

The personal trainer also reveals that Spears likes to workout to her favorite radio shows on pop and hip-hop station 107.2, which often plays her hits.

IP Logged

Mxyzptlk
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 11:59pm

August 20, 2008

OK! Exclusive: How Britney Got Her Body Back!

While vacationing at Las Ventanas resort in Los Cabos, Mexico, in late July, Britney Spears was the epitome of the California girl as she walked out of the surf in a white bikini that highlighted her newly toned and tanned figure.

In an exclusive photoshoot in the new issue of OK!, the singer reveals how she successfully regained her lean physique and how she's committed to being a healthy role model to her two young boys.

"I'm the healthiest I've been all my life," Britney, 26, tells OK!. "My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don't eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I'll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it's not much, but it's actually a lot of food if you eat the right things."

Of course, Brit also hits the gym on a regular basis, doing "lots of cardio and weights" five days a week.
The singer's comittment to being healthy is applauded by trainers like Miami-based trainer and owner of SOMA Fitness & Performance, Adam Cronin. Cronin, who has not worked with the pop star, says Britney's routine of following a 1,200-calorie-a-day, high-protein meal plan is ideal for someone who wants to drop pounds in a safe, healthy way.

"If you follow a vigorous workout program — plus this eating program — it is possible to lose up to 12 pounds in 30 days, in a very healthy, non fad-like way," Adam tells OK!.

For the full interview with Britney and all the exclusive pics, pick up the new OK! — on newsstands everywhere Thursday!

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #19 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 4:42am

If she is still smoking I don't want to hear about her so called healthy living.  Roll Eyes

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Dodahday
God Member

Douche bag off the Richter
scale.

Reply #20 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 10:34am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Aug 21st, 2008 at 4:42am:
If she is still smoking I don't want to hear about her so called healthy living.  Roll Eyes

You be the judge.  Is her body smoking or not?

I think the first Bush administration classified ketchup and tobacco as vegetables.

She's silly to leave out fruit from her diet.  The sugar is offset by the fiber.  Also, it has plenty of nutrients.

"When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat."  George Carlin

IP Logged

speed65
God Member

City Slicker

Reply #21 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 1:25pm

Is her body smoking or not?

Looks pretty damned fine to me.

IP Logged

1femusclefan

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #22 - Aug 22nd, 2008 at 11:37pm

Always loved her legs Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rnrstyle
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #23 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 12:05am

« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2008 at 12:22am by Dr.Faustroll »  

IP Logged

tvschauender
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 10:14am

Some finds on Britneyspearsmedia.com, seem to be pretty recent

... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ...

IP Logged

pavell
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #25 - Oct 4th, 2008 at 1:07am

IP Logged

wingfan00
God Member

MI
Reply #26 - Oct 4th, 2008 at 1:24am

Just read an article on Yahoo that Britney is thinking about doing a fitness video.

Link:
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/britney-spears-gets-physical/111?nc

“Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant,
but that they know so much that isn’t so.” – Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Nytrytr777
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Oct 4th, 2008 at 2:55am

wingfan00 wrote on Oct 4th, 2008 at 1:24am:
Just read an article on Yahoo that Britney is thinking about doing a fitness video.

I'm all for that. Anything that keeps her away from the recording studio is worthwhile.  Grin

IP Logged

mjcLA
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Oct 4th, 2008 at 6:43am

I always thought she had some muscle, but I frequently complained about her lack of definition.  Serious aerobics and dieting would have made (and still would make) a big improvement.

Some of you may find this humorous, but Britney may produce some exercise videos:

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/1199703,CST-FTR-zp03.article

If she decides to go ahead with that project, I hope she gets in better shape first,

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #29 - Oct 4th, 2008 at 7:00am

Yeah, I could see Britney doing a fitness video. There she is, running in place, cigarette hanging out of her mouth....  Roll Eyes

Seriously, I hope she has given up that nasty habit. I don't care how cute she looks, how much fitter she may appear now, but if she still smokes.... bleh !

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 39
Send Topic Print