Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Hilary Duff (Read 62404 times)
elefantelegante
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Hilary Duff
Reply #45 - May 1st, 2015 at 7:38am

Hilary Buff!

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Maestro Of The Dawg Pound

Reply #46 - May 1st, 2015 at 10:37am

That's an incredible bicep, and she's not even flexing.  I'd love to see her flex a hard bicep.  Hilary has got to be one of my favorite celebrity crushes right now.  Her thighs are incredibly huge for a girl her size.  And as I just learned last night on Nightline, she's on Tinder and looking for love. Cheesy  So all of us fans who love the Duff, still have a chance. Wink

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #47 - May 4th, 2015 at 11:07am

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #48 - May 17th, 2015 at 9:20pm

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #49 - May 24th, 2015 at 10:10am

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #50 - May 24th, 2015 at 10:15am

Hilary is one hot M.I.L.F.  That being said, I don't want this to sound disrespectful.  Her arms must be incredibly strong having to carry around a boy who has got to be around 50 lbs. with one arm, and have her pocketbook with the other.  The boy likes to be carried.  Hey, I'd love to be carried around by Hilary too! Cheesy

IP Logged

spin
YaBB Moderator

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #51 - May 24th, 2015 at 5:52pm

Hilary's kid is 3 years old. Generally only fat 3 year olds are 50 pounds,and this kid doesn't seem to be that. He's likely every bit of 35 though. Still quite good for one arm lift and carry.

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #52 - May 24th, 2015 at 9:26pm

spin wrote on May 24th, 2015 at 5:52pm:
Hilary's kid is 3 years old. Generally only fat 3 year olds are 50 pounds,and this kid doesn't seem to be that. He's likely every bit of 35 though. Still quite good for one arm lift and carry.

50 pounds was just a general guess.  But she doesn't even look to be straining.  In one pic it looks like she's curling both the boy, and her gigantic bag.  Hilary does keep in fantastic shape.  Her arms have slimmed down somewhat since she's been back on TV.  At one point they were getting so huge they were at fitness competitor size. 

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #53 - Jun 1st, 2015 at 10:21pm

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #54 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 11:18pm

I've seen some videos posted today by Hilary of her doing a very impressive tumbling routine in her backyard.  It's on her Facebook page.  I can probably post the links here, but it would be awesome if somebody could rip the video and post it on here.

https://www.facebook.com/HilaryDuff/videos/vb.19987834992/10153413716444993/?typ...

https://www.facebook.com/HilaryDuff/videos/vb.19987834992/10153413718689993/?typ...

IP Logged

Covril
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 1:56am

MaestroDawg65 wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 11:18pm:
I've seen some videos posted today by Hilary of her doing a very impressive tumbling routine in her backyard.  It's on her Facebook page.  I can probably post the links here, but it would be awesome if somebody could rip the video and post it on here.

https://www.facebook.com/HilaryDuff/videos/vb.19987834992/10153413716444993/?typ...

https://www.facebook.com/HilaryDuff/videos/vb.19987834992/10153413718689993/?typ...

Yes, here they are:

(Click to enlarge the pictures)
... ...

Link to download the videos in a zip-file:
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/MOgjQwKt/file.html

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #56 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 11:10am

It must take incredible core strength, as well as leg strength for Hilary to do those kind of acrobatic somersaults.   Cheesy

IP Logged

DogbiteWilliams
God Member

Liberal Atheist

Los Angeles
Reply #57 - Aug 7th, 2015 at 3:12am

At least it's a flex, but there is hardly any muscle there.  It is my contention that Duff, like Spears, is more accurately described as chubby rather than muscular.

http://blog.pianetadonna.it/bubbystyle/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/HILARY-1.png

A mind is a horrible thing to squander on religion.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #58 - Aug 7th, 2015 at 5:23am

DogbiteWilliams wrote on Aug 7th, 2015 at 3:12am:
At least it's a flex, but there is hardly any muscle there.  It is my contention that Duff, like Spears, is more accurately described as chubby rather than muscular.

Being it's Cosmopolitan, I doubt she is tensing and any hint of muscle Hilary may be showing was probably washed out.

Not to beat a dead horse, but if you continue to ascertain that Britney Spears and now Hilary Duff are "chubby", I just have to question your idea of healthy is. Neither girl is built or as petite as say Jessica Alba but they are not "chubby", or which you might as well just say "fat". Jessica Alba, while I don't think is anorexic by any means, doesn't have any real muscle on her either. She's just petite with little to no body fat. But that is just IMHO.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

DogbiteWilliams
God Member

Liberal Atheist

Los Angeles
Reply #59 - Aug 7th, 2015 at 5:52am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Aug 7th, 2015 at 5:23am:
DogbiteWilliams wrote on Aug 7th, 2015 at 3:12am:

Being it's Cosmopolitan, I doubt she is tensing and any hint of muscle Hilary may be showing was probably washed out.

Not to beat a dead horse, but if you continue to ascertain that Britney Spears and now Hilary Duff are "chubby", I just have to question your idea of healthy is. Neither girl is built or as petite as say Jessica Alba but they are not "chubby", or which you might as well just say "fat". Jessica Alba, while I don't think is anorexic by any means, doesn't have any real muscle on her either. She's just petite with little to no body fat. But that is just IMHO.

The issue isn't health, Will - they both could be really healthy no matter how much stored fat they are carrying.  It's whether or not the muscle is visible to be appreciated (like Katie Cassidy) or buried beneath a bunch of blubber and just subject to conjecture.  People that love Duff and Spears are certain that they are mostly muscle and probably save lots of their pictures..

I haven't saved a picture of either one for many years.  Everybody has different tastes; I highly value definition so I don't have to use my imagination.  The wiry women that I prefer probably lack hefty muscle, breasts and butts that others love.

A mind is a horrible thing to squander on religion.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print