Danica Patrick (Read 4130 times)
spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Re: Danica Patrick
Reply #30 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 6:08am

Cas wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 4:08am:
Sorry for going 'NASCAR geek' on there,but that had to be said.

It certainly does. She was always much better with the Indy cars than she's been with NASCAR. Most males with her record would have lost their sponsors a few years ago.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #31 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 6:58am

Her career in Indy racing was marginally better, she did take the checkers in non-points exhibitions {2 I believe}, and she did have top tier finishes @ the Indy 500, but she's definitely finding out NASCAR is a totally different game. Like I said, now that Tony can be more attentive as an owner, it'll be interesting to see how much patience he'll have with the driver of the #10 car before he has to say "Sorry, this just isn't working the way we had thought it would, so we're going to have to let you go".

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #32 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 3:46pm

spin wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 6:08am:

It certainly does. She was always much better with the Indy cars than she's been with NASCAR. Most males with her record would have lost their sponsors a few years ago.

Most, check that, no males look like Danica either.  Tongue I don't think it is any secret why Danica is so marketable despite being a mediocre NASCAR racer. She is in a sport that is 98% or so male and although she hasn't won she is not the worst driver out there. She seems to consistently finish in the middle of the pack, so that means, if nothing else, she's beating half of the guys in every race. Danica is also used to promote NASCAR in hopes the sport attracts more women too.
So that makes Danica pretty much the Anna Kournikova of NASCAR. As long as Danica still has her looks while she is still racing and doesn't get into any serious on or off track trouble, sponsors will never be hard for her to find and have.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

boomer
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #33 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 4:14pm

never underestimate the importance car owners place on sponsorships.  its very expensive to run programs and a driver that generates sponsorship money is very valuable.  if Stewart were for some reason to dump Danica I have zero doubt she would find a new team in short order.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #34 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 12:05am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 3:46pm:
spin wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 6:08am:

Most, check that, no males look like Danica either.  Tongue

What, are you saying that Joey Logano looks nothing like Danica?  Grin

The real Anna Kournikovas of auto racing. Drag racers Brittany and Courtney Force:

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #35 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 2:28am

"The real Anna Kournikovas of auto racing"

That's about right, they try, and props to them for that but Brittany and Courtney are probably trying too hard to be their dad.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #36 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 4:43am

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Bamba24
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #37 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 8:04am

Some of these are reposts but why doesn't Danica get more love? She's hella in shape and has great figure. It puzzles me why everyone isn't drooling like me over her

IP Logged

lterp

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Boston
Reply #38 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 4:18pm

Her Instagram feed is pretty great. Lots of impressive yoga, and she's really proud of her gains and likes showing off.

If you use the app on your phone, you also can see Instagram Stories (their version of Snapchat). You can't save them, but in a recent one Danica posted her workout. She was doing 9 sets of bench presses with decreasing reps from 10 down to 2, with the weight going up incrementally from 100 to 135.

She's tiny - weighs maybe 110 at the most, so I was impressed!

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #39 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:59am

Instagram video of Danica deadlifting 250 today.... without all that much trouble either !  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOlMLdfAdoX/

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #40 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 3:49am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:59am:
Instagram video of Danica deadlifting 250 today.... without all that much trouble either !  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOlMLdfAdoX/

Strong girl, especially for her size (5' 2")!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNp5Pg6A68l/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOaF19EA-wH/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOakEB6AWRz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNzDuBRAoJX/

IP Logged

Michalex

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #41 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:52am

The third picture with the others, the baby and the dog ... look at that so impressive flexed biceps !!! So dreaming of getting into the situation of being able to touch and squeeze it, to be allowed to measure the circumfence unflexed and flexed ... and finally arm wrestle her on and on and ...  Cheesy

IP Logged

Bamba24
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #42 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 2:25am

Danica is starting her out workout routine, Pretty Intense by Danica @prettyintensebydanica . Expecting her to post some great photos to that Instagram account.

She's getting ripped

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #43 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 5:50am

Wouldn't be surprised if she enters a crossfit competition someday. A lot of her workouts she posts now seem to be geared in that direction.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #44 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 1:58pm

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 5:50am:
Wouldn't be surprised if she enters a crossfit competition someday. A lot of her workouts she posts now seem to be geared in that direction.

Or, since she never wins the pole position, maybe instead she turns to pole dancing?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print