Danica Patrick (Read 3401 times)
Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Re: Danica Patrick
Reply #45 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 4:55pm

spin wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 1:58pm:
Will_the_Thrill wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 5:50am:
Wouldn't be surprised if she enters a crossfit competition someday. A lot of her workouts she posts now seem to be geared in that direction.

Or, since she never wins the pole position, maybe instead she turns to pole dancing?

Ouch ! Shocked Undecided

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #46 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 5:24pm

now now, be nice  Grin

Anyway, like I've said before, now that her boss is no longer driving a race car himself, she's going to be under a lot of pressure to do well on the track in order to keep her ride because Tony Stewart is a competitive guy and now that he's wearing the owner's cap full time I think he'll have a BIG change in perspective with her.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #47 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 6:47pm

I don't think Danica really has too much to worry about. She's not a bad driver. Granted she doesn't win, but if you follow her finishes she is pretty consistent middle of the pack, between 20th-30th. So at the very least that means she is better or at the same level of half the drivers out there. While she may not win, place, or show she is still Danica Patrick. Being pretty with charisma gives her a marketing advantage on any team she may be on just because of her brand. So unless she starts finishing in the bottom five of every race on a regular basis somebody will always be happy to have her on their race team. Danica also has this clothing line, I think called "Warrior" she's involved in too. If Danica can act a lick I'm sure there are or will be opportunities in film especially since the Rousey brand has been so devalued now Danica could move into that spot if she chose. The only problem is, to put it plainly, she is short. Not sure how a 5'1 woman would work in kick ass movies like Ronda (5'7) would have had. But Danica definitely has the looks, body, and charisma to pull it off. I actually wish she would quit racing and devote her time to other projects that are more fan friendly to guys like us.
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2017 at 9:01pm by Will_the_Thrill »  

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #48 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 6:52pm

Speaking of Danica as she looks as if she is contemplating her future today. That's the name of her apparel line behind her.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C16JSrCXAAU3yrI.jpg:large

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #49 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 7:42pm

If the racing thing ultimately fizzles out, maybe she's got a future in clothing design because I don't realistically see her being another Rousey due to being 'vertically challenged', but there are other roles besides action heroine of course, so who knows. If the right script came along she might jump at the opportunity.

IP Logged

Bamba24
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #50 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:30pm

I don't see her doing the whole "Rousey" movie thing (Ronda has only done a handful), I see Danica doing more work out videos and fitness videos, she's really dedicated to it.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #51 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:53pm

There ya go, you're right bamba24, she'd be perfect for workout/fitness vids too, anyway, it sounds like she'll be fine when she is done with NASCAR.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #52 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 7:41pm

Cas wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:53pm:
There ya go, you're right bamba24, she'd be perfect for workout/fitness vids too, anyway, it sounds like she'll be fine when she is done with NASCAR.

Not exactly tons of money (not that she needs it) or fame (or that either) to be made in exercise vids. If Hollywood came a knocking with something that appealed to her my gut tells me she jumps at it. And if it's successful she would do more.

Almost forgot to do what I origianlly meant to do when I got here.  Embarrassed

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/15802667_20460918000338
1_5780885569345159168_n.jpg

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #53 - May 19th, 2017 at 3:28pm

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #54 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:25pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print