Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33
Send Topic Print
The Bella Twins (Read 2631 times)
rayzor

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: The Bella Twins
Reply #405 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 3:25pm

kam16 wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 12:21am:
Will_the_Thrill wrote on Aug 4th, 2016 at 10:35pm:
rayzor wrote on Aug 4th, 2016 at 8:17pm:
https://instagram.com/p/BIsiJvOhOn6/

Nikki looks stronger day by day, close at her old physique or better at the moment?

I'd say close or the same. I don't think Nikki is ever going to be that big or cut. We've probably seen her at what her biggest will be. I'd love to see her get cut like and have Charlotte's size, but I don't think that is Nikki's goal.

Which may be about her personal preferences, but also could have a business angle.  The Bellas are marketable outside wrestling, and she may not want to go too far out of the accepted look.  Right now she's not at the stage where many women look at her flex and say "I don't want to look like that."  Take it further and that'd be another story.

I think your right about that. Despite of her size and the way she looked she is prety strong. She deadlift about 240, and with rack attacking she lift also Tamina easy, strong back and legs.
I wonder if she still use some powermoves afther her neck injury and what her finisher will be.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #406 - Aug 6th, 2016 at 10:59pm

Contrary to earlier reports, Nikki has not been cleared to wrestle. She's training, but they're watching to see how her neck responds. 

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/nikki-bella-not-cleared-officially/#.V6Zc76L-gp...

IP Logged

rayzor

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #407 - Aug 7th, 2016 at 10:59pm

kam16 wrote on Aug 6th, 2016 at 10:59pm:
Contrary to earlier reports, Nikki has not been cleared to wrestle. She's training, but they're watching to see how her neck responds. 

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/nikki-bella-not-cleared-officially/#.V6Zc76L-gp...

All part of the Total bellas story.
For sure she join smackdown, On part time base maybe, but become the leader of that brand.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #408 - Aug 7th, 2016 at 11:12pm

rayzor wrote on Aug 7th, 2016 at 10:59pm:

For sure she join smackdown, On part time base maybe, but become the leader of that brand.

No, this is not a Total Bellas storyline. She's only cleared to practice. When she comes back she'll be on the new Cena schedule, which is TV and PPV only. No touring. And since they want their champs on tour, she won't be the lead woman on Smackdown.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #409 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 12:20am

spin wrote on Aug 7th, 2016 at 11:12pm:

No, this is not a Total Bellas storyline. She's only cleared to practice. When she comes back she'll be on the new Cena schedule, which is TV and PPV only. No touring. And since they want their champs on tour, she won't be the lead woman on Smackdown.

This reminds me: Although Nikki was the longest-reigning Divas champion at 301 days, and technically will always have that record, Charlotte actually passed that when combining Divas and Women's titles. She won the former September 20, held it until the latter was introduced, and lost the latter July 25. I'm doing the math in my head, but I think that's 309 days.  If she and Nikki ever feud, that should come up: It'd fit a heel promo.

IP Logged

nickwr1998ps4

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #410 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 4:10am

kam16 wrote on Aug 8th, 2016 at 12:20am:

This reminds me: Although Nikki was the longest-reigning Divas champion at 301 days, and technically will always have that record, Charlotte actually passed that when combining Divas and Women's titles. She won the former September 20, held it until the latter was introduced, and lost the latter July 25. I'm doing the math in my head, but I think that's 309 days.  If she and Nikki ever feud, that should come up: It'd fit a heel promo.
seems like it would still count cuz it's a championship for woman
either way but that is dumb charlotte is not longest champ but i guess if they say new womans champ at wm 32 that breaks how long she held it

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #411 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 4:29am

nickwr1998ps4 wrote on Aug 8th, 2016 at 4:10am:
kam16 wrote on Aug 8th, 2016 at 12:20am:

seems like it would still count cuz it's a championship for woman
either way but that is dumb charlotte is not longest champ but i guess if they say new womans champ at wm 32 that breaks how long she held it

Well you know divas are not women and women are not divas and none of them are wrestlers because they're all sports entertainers and the leader wears a title and don't you ever call it a belt because it's not that in their world oh no I mean universe. Got all that? Great, now go out there and deliver a great promo using all those words and follow this script that we gave you.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #412 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 5:29am

Which all goes back to who the REAL longest reigning Women's champion is........ The Fabulous Moohlah !!!!  Tongue

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/97/7a/e8977abc69c710d32a09397a310e4
184.jpg

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #413 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 5:40am

spin wrote on Aug 8th, 2016 at 4:29am:
Well you know divas are not women and women are not divas

Are we not women? We are Diva! Are we not women? D-I-V-A!

(You have to be a certain age to get that.  Smiley)

IP Logged

nickwr1998ps4

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #414 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 5:54am

Sorry meant women

IP Logged

rayzor

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #415 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 8:10pm

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #416 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 5:31pm

IP Logged

rayzor

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #417 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 8:00pm

They are on the cover of muscle and fitness again, Nikkis abs are back again

IP Logged

rayzor

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #418 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 8:03pm

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #419 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 8:19pm

rayzor wrote on Aug 12th, 2016 at 8:00pm:
They are on the cover of muscle and fitness again, Nikkis abs are back again

And Brie's never left: In fact, she may have made improvements. Let's embed that M & F shot (though it's not the cover):

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33
Send Topic Print