Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Jennifer Cowan (Read 51 times)
duffman
YaBB Newbies

Oh yeah!

Jennifer Cowan
Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:29pm

I hope that there will be a new shooting with Jennifer Cowan. How does her physique look in these days? I remember the 2008 Jr USAs Shoot which was absolutely amazing! Really looking forward to see some new stuff of her?

Are you ready to get DUFFED?

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Re: Jennifer Cowan
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 6:50pm

Jen hasn't competed in about 4-5 years...she still looks great as you've seen in videos...she still works for us and jumps in to armwrestle girls on occasion and she still lifts and is super strong

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

jumponit

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2014 at 6:33am

She's the best. She's only gotten hotter, actually. Would love for her to get a proper shoot done again, instead of cameos.

IP Logged

d_d1
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2015 at 11:45pm

Bumping this as theres been new material of Jen in the past few months, I was blown away by the Team HB clips, she looks awesome!

Also, please do a muscle control clip with her, she's clearly got it as can see from the TeamHB preview clip Cheesy

IP Logged

d_d1
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #4 - May 16th, 2015 at 8:16pm

The new Jen clips are awesome!

IP Logged

kosh
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2015 at 5:01am

d_d1 wrote on May 16th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
The new Jen clips are awesome!

Yes indeed !!!

IP Logged

darrell14
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Nov 2nd, 2015 at 12:59am

There have been some incredible pictures posted of this amazing lady lately.  Might I dream that there might be some videos coming soon as well?

IP Logged

labtecfriend

I love fit women

Southeast USA
Reply #7 - Nov 2nd, 2015 at 2:40am

I definitely remember Jen...she still is a beautiful and fit and strong lady!

IP Logged

labtecfriend

I love fit women

Southeast USA
Reply #8 - Dec 28th, 2015 at 6:38am

Thanks for the recent posts, and wishing for videos. Jen has always been beautiful, super strong and great fitness lady. Now she looks like a super-muscled beauty queen! I hope she will do AW, videos , and show what a lot of us have known and imagined for years! MORE JEN, PLEASE!!

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #9 - Dec 28th, 2015 at 12:29pm

We definitely have shot some aw with Jen in recent months.

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #10 - Dec 28th, 2015 at 3:04pm

such good news, she's truly amazing!

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #11 - Dec 29th, 2015 at 5:44pm

Jen is an excellent example of what I call a lifestyle bodybuilder.  She loves being strong and muscular and having a certain kind of curvy muscle look.  She may or may not compete again, but it doesn't matter to us.  She phases bigger or smaller (currently smaller), but she always looks terrific no matter what.  Competitions are now completely secondary for her, but she lives the lifestyle of a bodybuilder in terms of training and general diet. 

She works with us helping to run the HBCam site and is an integral part of the team behind the cameras and in the office.  And I sometimes forget that she's so popular with our members.  Sean has done some great work with her and I'll hopefully get one done with her myself the next time she's feeling up for it.

And over the years, she has become a fierce and competitive arm wrestler.  She pulled off an incredible surprise upset of Nataliya Romashko when Vegas had her as a 7:1 underdog by getting a quick start and bringing intensity Nataliya didn't expect.  She also got upset in the controversial matchup against Skylar.  She's learned from pros and from us over the years and she's always competitive and spirited which we love.

Coming up, you're going to see an incredible matchup with her and Jeannette Krupp, one of the best arm wrestlers we've found recently.  Outweighed significantly, she came into the matchup as an underdog.  Jeannette had just finished 2 days of shooting and had done about a half dozen armwrestling matches that day already.  Jen, however, was not at her strongest having lost a good amount of weight in the months leading up to the matchup.

That's the tease...we should have the matches up in the next month or 6 weeks.  So if you love that kinda thing, you can look forward to that.

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

tiny tanks
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #12 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 7:39am

She's the best Smiley

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #13 - Jan 17th, 2016 at 2:35am

Im lucky to work with her everyday.

IP Logged

Loving It

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #14 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 6:34pm

You dirty dog! If I had to work with Jen, I would never get anything done. I'll bet she was really unhappy about the loss to Skylar. Considering how she is built, she should have eaten her for dinner. I hope to see a repeat matchup soon at which Jen will set things right!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print