Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Jennifer Cowan (Read 1065 times)
CraigJ0506
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Jennifer Cowan
Reply #15 - Nov 6th, 2016 at 9:25pm

I'm wondering why she only stopped at 22 during the metal planks challenge when she clearly could have done more and may have even challenged for the most.

IP Logged

Loving It

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #16 - Mar 7th, 2017 at 1:48pm

As to what Craig wrote, I wondered about her giving up on the planks, too. But, I'll bet she just wanted to walk away before struggling with something she could do only 75 or 80%. My big dream with her is to see another arm wrestling match with Skylar Rene. I have watched that match a thousand times trying to figure out why Jen loses. One factor seems to be that Skylar pulls her in early on, and Jen's elbow moves forward, so she ends up with her body bent back to the left. That is an awkward angle for arm wrestling and can even cause injury. Still pondering why when she pulled back with her biceps, she could not pull Skylar's arm away from her body. Clearly Skylar has great muscles for arm wrestling, which often are invisible (hidden in the area of shoulders and pects). But, I am waiting for a rematch between these two on a good arm wrestling table, and betting on Jen, but with a bit of a struggle. Justice should be done!

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #17 - Mar 7th, 2017 at 7:55pm

If I remember correctly, I believe the the planks cut up her hands and she began to bleed. That is the reason why. I'll see if I can try and get jen to do them again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print