Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Team Herbiceps questions (Read 34 times)
Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Team Herbiceps questions
Dec 26th, 2014 at 1:29pm

Just discovered it ! Why did you keep it in secret for months ?
I love training videos and food preparations, and day in a life kind
but why there is no downloadable option ?
HD freezes my PC, and it available only in HTML5, not in the the Flash
Do you intend to add some more girls ?

IP Logged

Kevin S.

Muscle enhances the beauty
of a woman.

Florida
Re: Team Herbiceps questions
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2015 at 12:01am

There isn't even a FAQ section on the teamherbiceps website to answer my questions.

Is there a way to download the video clips?

IP Logged

mavri5

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Jan 22nd, 2015 at 4:25am

No Kevin there isnītr a way rto download the Clips, what a shame!!!

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Jan 23rd, 2015 at 7:30pm

I just tried a couple of the free sample videos and they play fine on my system (desktop iMac). Kurtis: how old is your PC?

I agree that an FAQ option might be useful. In the interim, did any of you send Mike an e-mail or post on the HB Facebook page?

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #4 - Jan 23rd, 2015 at 8:08pm

Kurtis Trent wrote on Dec 26th, 2014 at 1:29pm:

We just put the site up in December.  There are posts dating back for a few months because we didn't want to open the site with only a little bit of material.  So the girls filmed for 3-6 months before we opened so it would be worth it for our members to join right away. 

We will be adding more girls steadily as the year goes on.  Each year, we are hoping to add at least 15-20 new girls as we hone the process.  Already, we have decided it would be more fun to have many more girls filming themselves.

We actually haven't heard any complaints about the videos not playing for people as its youtube-style HD streaming videos.  I'm curious to know what kind of system you are on.

We went with this different solution, the streaming, mostly because its instant watching and very high quality.  You no longer have to slowly download videos like on HB, you can watch them basically in real time.  I think it provides a really good user experience.

Many people now watch videos on their mobile devices or on google play type computers...that's the way things are trending I think.  So those people can't do the downloads anyways, right?

But yeah, any questions you can email us...a FAQ page is a very good idea, I think we will do one.

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

mavri5

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Jan 23rd, 2015 at 11:03pm

I strongly disagree with you on that mike!!
If someday herbiceps will go the same course, that you cannot download Clips or pics annymore, then it is all over for me!!
What are you talking about slow download rate?? Most of the Videos here on herbiceps are worth to wait a few minutes is it not??

Team herbiceps would be even more succesfullo if we can donwload These Clips!!! Believe me it is not everytime a great idea to go with some Kind of trend you think it is gonna happen:-).
Some things should be exactly the way they are!!

Please if you donīt wanna do a download Option on Team herbiceps, please do not eliminate this Option on herbiceps anytime or anyhow!! The herbiceps site is quite superb they way it is!!!
And I think I speak for the most People here!!

mav

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #6 - Jan 23rd, 2015 at 11:18pm

Mav:  I'm going to disagree with you, with an understanding that everyone has different tastes. I've been a member of HB since 2002. I just counted; I have 7 clips and 1 picture currently downloaded. I've had more in the past, but have eventually deleted them.

I don't feel a need to download a ton of stuff, and clutter up my system, when I can see it on the web site for a small amount of money per month. Also, I can probably identify at least at least 10 You Tube and Daily Motion sites that have ripped off clips from this site & other pay sites. Otherwise, I'm happy with HB as it is. I may eventually join the new site when it has a few more models signed up.

Regards,   Shav

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 9:10pm

Mike wrote on Jan 23rd, 2015 at 8:08pm:
Kurtis Trent wrote on Dec 26th, 2014 at 1:29pm:

We just put the site up in December.  There are posts dating back for a few months because we didn't want to open the site with only a little bit of material.  So the girls filmed for 3-6 months before we opened so it would be worth it for our members to join right away. 

Thanks, that make sense, as for the download option
well, every download add-on for Mozilla Firefox is OK for this
job Wink

IP Logged

Neal_F

I don't know why I like
muscles but I do!

Reply #8 - Feb 7th, 2015 at 7:14am

I also agree that it's frustrating not to be able to download clips. To watch each clip, you have to go through a whole series of clicks which becomes frustrating and boring and sadly ruined the site for me. Downloading is so much easier - the clip is there when you want to view it and you don't have to go through a tedious routine to find it again. It feels like a big step backwards, not forwards.

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #9 - Feb 7th, 2015 at 9:17pm

We added the option to download clips. AIm not certain if all clips can be downloadable but from a week or so on, all clips are downloadable.

IP Logged

Kevin S.

Muscle enhances the beauty
of a woman.

Florida
Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2015 at 10:28pm

Thank you for adding the ability to download the newer clips.  It would be nice if all the clips were downloadable, even the older ones.

What happened to Internet privacy or some other coded name that will appear on the credit card statement?  According to the Sign Up page, "*The charge will show up on your bill from TeamHerBiceps LLC."  This could be an issue for some potential members that want their membership to be a little more discreet.

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #11 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 3:41pm

Kurtis Trent wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 3:40pm:
[quote author=253F223E2E373533560 link=1419600550/9#9 date=1423343820]We added the option to download clips. AIm not certain if all clips can be downloadable but from a week or so on, all clips are downloadable.

This option gives you
possibility to download SD version only, not HD ...why ?

IP Logged

Neal_F

I don't know why I like
muscles but I do!

Reply #12 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 2:18pm

Great news about the download facility - that's turned it into an ace site! Many thanks Mike!

IP Logged

jumponit

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #13 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 3:43pm

No update today - hopefully that's just an error? Banner advertises daily updates.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:14pm by jumponit »  

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #14 - Apr 14th, 2015 at 1:09am

Just posted this note is another thread - reposting here since this is the main Team HerBiceps thread:

Hi Guys,

Wanted to provide some info to help with some of the questions/comments in the thread.

Days without posts: I think since we took the site live there have been 3 days without a post. I understand that 2 days without a post in a 10-11 day period is noticeable in that context. I have the next couple weeks of posts planned out and there won't be any missed days through the 25th at least. The only "missed post" at the moment is Katie Sauter's selfie set from March 30th-April 5th - I'll get that posted by tomorrow and I'll date it April 9th.

Posting frequency: We were hitting roughly 14 posts a week for a few months and in the last couple weeks we've dropped down to about 1 post per day. There is going to be some natural posting fluctuation through time: athlete schedules change, injuries happen, athletes go into the off-season/on-season or change their competition plans suddenly, footage is lost (specific example: Rebekah sent pictures throughout February but wasn't able to shoot due to work/life - she did some catch up shooting in early March and mailed us a video card with 3 shoots - we never received that card (we've lost about 3 cards to the inner workings of the USPS). Unfortunately she did not back up the footage (backs ups have saved us from other footage loss) and therefore we have no way to get that footage back. Why not transfer video online instead of by mail you ask? We used to transfer electronically but large file transfers can take hours depending on the connection and some athletes hated it/lost footage/weren't comfortable with the tech etc. Obviously you guys just want to follow Team Member stories through pictures and video and don't care about the backend details but these are just a few of the logistical/management realities of running a time sensitive, data heavy, partially curated site like Team HerBiceps

Shoot and post time gaps: Time gaps between video being shot and posted has flexed between 3-8 weeks. We like to keep the gap at 3-4 weeks but in a couple select cases that hasn't been practical. Selfie galleries are almost always shown within a week of being shot. When we do professional Team Shoots we release some of the video/pictures right away and hold some back for special releases.

Effort: Team HerBiceps is a passion project for us. We are female muscle fans. We work hard to be better all the time and work on the site daily. We built an all new platform for this project. We absolutely do care about updates, quality and consistency. If you see a broken link or it seems like there's a missing video write us and we will check it out - in some cases there is a gap in footage because it's all shot by the athletes (we are not there in most cases and while they are professional athletes they are not video professionals) - occasionally they drop a shot and sometimes their battery dies at the gym (add 20+ other possibilities from your own imagination).

I'll keep an eye on this thread and try to respond to questions as they arise. Thanks for supporting Team HerBiceps!

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print