HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AMG Air-brushing (Read 3175 times)
TriBiSigh

Eyes on the Bi's

AMG Air-brushing
Jan 16th, 2015 at 10:39pm

Just wondering what people think about Andy's increasing use of air-brushing on the AMG Muscle Angels cover shot. It's not like he's just removing minor imperfections - he's full scale smoothing the entire face.

Personally I find it insults the viewer's intelligence. Look, we all know alot of FBBs are over 35 and past their peak of youthful beauty - ( indeed, that can be part of their appeal!) Harsh dieting and certain supplements (ahem) can also take their toll on the ladies complexion and facial features. But I'd still rather see them 'warts and all'. The air-brushing just looks ridiculous.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2015 at 12:32am by TriBiSigh »  

IP Logged

chris
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: AMG Air-brushing
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2015 at 12:24pm

I think he is just trying to keep the fantasies alive for the fans of fbbs.   Any fbb over 35 who has been using juice for years is not a friend of Hi Def.  Seeing the effects of steriods and the harshness of prepping for a contest and the lack of money in the sport especially for women, in my opinion a woman must have serious self image issues to want to put her body through all that for a stupid trophy.  Dont get me wrong...I still enjoy muscular women,  but I think I will just watch from as far away as I can. lol

IP Logged

TriBiSigh

Eyes on the Bi's

Reply #2 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 1:25am

100% Agree.  But even the ones with quite pretty faces get the full sand-blaster photoshop treatment  - eg. like Oana Hreapca featuring this week. You can find plenty of un-edited pics of her face that look very pretty.  Plus, for me at least, it's kinda sexy if a girl has the sort of face you wouldn't glance twice at if she was working on the checkout - but thru hard work in the gym - has managed to craft herself a bod that grabs your attention.

IP Logged

ClayAnderson2
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 9:18am

okay

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print