Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Dana Brooke WWE (Read 9580 times)
kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Dana Brooke
Reply #150 - Sep 6th, 2016 at 7:21pm

I don't have WWE Network, but with some Googling I see that they used this nickname for her on NXT several times, by at least two people (Sasha and Carmella).† Ironically, the first time Sasha made a point of saying it wasn't a fat joke. ("I donít want that to sound like a fat joke, or like Iím calling her a pig. Sheís in incredible shape, so donít take it like that, but yo, the girl straight-up reminds me of Miss Piggy.") But even then, ugh. And last night had no context and came when Dana's somewhat stouter than she was†the first time around.

Be a star, kids. Fight bullying. Just like your heroes do. Tongue

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #151 - Sep 17th, 2016 at 6:33pm

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #152 - Sep 18th, 2016 at 2:22am

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #153 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 6:42pm

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #154 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:04pm

I dunno, seems to me Dana is flexing even more now, yet with much less then she use to have. Off the top of my Dana definitely is not in the top 5 anymore in biceps among the women. Currently I'd put her around 7th or 8th.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #155 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:09pm

I was thinking the same thing   looks  like her BF%  is too high     might be from like on the road.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #156 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:44pm

I think gonz is right,it's just due to the freakish road schedule and not being able to properly train. But, we also need to take into account that Dana's not getting ready for a physique show, so it's not like being ripped to shreds is a necessity. Alright, I know Cena,Brock,Reigns etc.. look like they're carved from granite but let's face it that's just Vince's weird 'man crush' showing.

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #157 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:47pm

Cas wrote on Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:44pm:
I think gonz is right,it's just due to the freakish road schedule and not being able to properly train. But, we also need to take into account that Dana's not getting ready for a physique show, so it's not like being ripped to shreds is a necessity. Alright, I know Cena,Brock,Reigns etc.. look like they're carved from granite but let's face it that's just Vince's weird 'man crush' showing.

but Charlotte and Becky  are more toned than Dana.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #158 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:53pm

Hmmm, I don't know, maybe Dana just needs to lay off the backstage catering table for a while?  Undecided

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #159 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 8:02pm

Cas wrote on Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:53pm:
Hmmm, I don't know, maybe Dana just needs to lay off the backstage catering table for a while?† Undecided

Cas  you may be right   but  lb for lb   I bet Dana  is one of the strongest  .

IP Logged

MisterM

Herbiceps Rocks

Reply #160 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 8:22pm

She definitely needs to lose about 10-15lbs. It would make a big difference. She still has the same amount of muscle, she's just... chubby at the moment.

arcang7  
IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #161 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 8:46pm

About a year ago she had an injury that forced her to take about 6 months off from training. It was during this time that she put on the weight. I'm sure she's been trying hard since to get it off, but oftentimes that's easier said than done, especially if where she is now is actually her natural weight.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #162 - Oct 20th, 2016 at 3:59pm

wgonzo64 wrote on Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:47pm:
Cas wrote on Oct 19th, 2016 at 7:44pm:

but Charlotte and Becky† are more toned than Dana.

As are Sasha, Emma, Nikki, Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, and even though she never flexes, I'll throw Natalya in there too.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #163 - Oct 20th, 2016 at 5:38pm

Well Will,

Since you're saying the other girls on the roster are more toned than Dana at the moment, then that lends more credence to what I said before, even though she has been dealing with an injury as you pointed out, Dana's eating habits probably need to improve some and it probably wouldn't hurt right now since it's been a while since the injury, to start training a bit harder in the gym. Because,let's be honest the Dana we see now isn't the one who first got called up from NXT.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #164 - Oct 20th, 2016 at 6:23pm

Cas wrote on Oct 20th, 2016 at 5:38pm:
Well Will,

Since you're saying the other girls on the roster are more toned than Dana at the moment, then that lends more credence to what I said before, even though she has been dealing with an injury as you pointed out, Dana's eating habits probably need to improve some and it probably wouldn't hurt right now since it's been a while since the injury, to start training a bit harder in the gym. Because,let's be honest the Dana we see now isn't the one who first got called up from NXT.

Yup

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Send Topic Print