Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print
Dana Brooke WWE (Read 29004 times)
kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Dana Brooke WWE
Reply #270 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 5:12am

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #271 - Jun 30th, 2017 at 7:22pm

Also posted in the Beth Phoenix thread:

ashasebera_danabrooke† 💪🏼It's #flexfriday.. someone made this comparing but I am here to say... this is my inspiration & goal.. @bethkocianski is someone I look up too , & a pure legend n role model on every end of the spectrum to me... powerful kind humble & an amazing mother!! So instead of comparing (because no one can even compare to Beth) I look up to her!! Thx Beth for helping me everyday lil do you know to one day follow in your footsteps but creating my own legacy like you did!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV9kyEHggQj/

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #272 - Jul 5th, 2017 at 6:52pm

Will (I believe) has commented before on how much better Dana would look if she weren't so made-up. This new photo really shows that:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWKzMdNg96p/

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #273 - Jul 5th, 2017 at 10:05pm

kam16 wrote on Jul 5th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
Will (I believe) has commented before on how much better Dana would look if she weren't so made-up. This new photo really shows that:

scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/19931825_23929009324694
3_2962474041971048448_n.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWKzMdNg96p/

with this pic  u can certainly see how pretty Dana is
with out the plaster on her face, ( Same as Emma with the unflattering lipstick So much better with out) \
When Dana was in NXT  did she were all the plaster . 
the way I see it  when she came to the main roster they uglied her up so Charlotte looked better by comparison     whats your thoughts

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #274 - Jul 6th, 2017 at 3:54am

No, they overdo the makeup with all of them. It's a Kevin Dunn trademark

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #275 - Jul 6th, 2017 at 5:49pm

K-Dunn and VKM share the same....[well you know Tongue] don't they?  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2017 at 6:52pm by Cas »  

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #276 - Jul 7th, 2017 at 8:20pm

Biceps lookin' better today than in recent weeks...if that indeed was taken this week at RAW.

https://scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/19932296_17530939980392
61_4427942575860613120_n.jpg

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #277 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 6:53am

From RAW house show in Lexington, Ky Sunday night

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE58nu8UMAAH6jv.jpg

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

FBB Strong 87
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #278 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 6:47pm

I really wish she could have spent more time in NXT.  She did some excellent work down there and got a lot of real estate on that show.  I think she would have helped some babyfaces get over too.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #279 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 1:35am

FBB Strong 87 wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 6:47pm:
I really wish she could have spent more time in NXT.† She did some excellent work down there and got a lot of real estate on that show.† I think she would have helped some babyfaces get over too.

It could happen.  There's talk within WWE of doing another Superstar shake-up after Summerslam, and "there has also been talk of sending one or more Superstars from the main roster to NXT. The talents WWE would send to NXT would be for wrestlers who previously had success in NXT but arenít currently doing much on the main roster."

Dana fits that description. So does Emma, but they did it with her once before.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/138080/wwe-hold-another-superstar-shake-summerslam/

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Reply #280 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 8:41am

IMHO, her days in WWE would be numbered if that were to happen. I don't care what what others say, the main difference between her and others like Alexa and Carmella is OPPORTUNITY. Think about it...who has went back to NXT and returned to WWE SUCCESSFULLY?! Answer...no one. A lot of the blame goes to WWE Creative for not giving Dana an actual opportunity to shine. Same can be said about a lot of the non-4HW ladies as well. Sending her back to NXT with the women's roster as deep as it is now...that would be the final nail in the coffin for her. And as far as returing to fitness, she would have to DRASTICALLY have to change her lifestyle to get back to fitness fighting shape like when she first became a pro, and even if she did...the other competitors in the division are so far ahead of her physique and routine-wise, it would be almost impossible for her to contend for a top spot. It appears like she's almost in a no-win situation no matter what happens. I know I'm probably the only one who actually cares, but it sucks to see someone like her who tries to be somebody can't catch a break.† Undecided

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #281 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 3:58pm

Zack Ryder came back with a better push. It wasn't that much better, but he got a secondary belt for a while and won more often.

Problem though is Vince doesn't watch much NXT, nor does he care much about who they push and what their character is. He's going to make them into his own creation on the main roster anyway. He's changed The Drifter. He's changed Corbin. He's changed Sami. The Ascension. Almost everyone, and some guys who got pushed over others at NXT, the roles are reversed.

So while Emma went down to NXT and got a new badass character, Vince virtually ignored it when she returned. They tried to make her Emmalina, the next Eva Marie clone instead. That was a fail (and it's a fail with Lana too). They turned Dana from Emma's teammate and made her Charlotte's little sidekick. That was a bad idea. Not only did she do Charlotte's jobs, but she didn't get much promo time either, so she couldn't develop much personality. In the meantime Alexa and Carmella got plenty of promo time and they made the most of it, so now they're ahead of her on the totem pole. And I'm not sure these scripted promos they make the wrestlers say is Dana's thing anyway.

The bright side is that they do like Dana. But if they bring a bunch of new girls up, Vince could find his new flavor of the month and lose her in the shuffle.

IP Logged

Jon stunner

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #282 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 12:56pm

Dana will be apart of Titus Worldwide!!!! At least its something

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #283 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:08pm

Jon stunner wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 12:56pm:

Here's what that's about.  Also catch the "country strong" reference, suggesting that a country-girl look might be her new gimmick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0MLVCjAAGY

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #284 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:40pm

kam16 wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:08pm:
Jon stunner wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 12:56pm:

Here's what that's about.† Also catch the "country strong" reference, suggesting that a country-girl look might be her new gimmick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0MLVCjAAGY

Correct me if I'm wrong   but isn't that Mickie's   theme song ????  or something similar ???

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print