God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Dana Brooke WWE
Reply #285 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:30pm

wgonzo64 wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:40pm:
kam16 wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:08pm:
Jon stunner wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 12:56pm:
Dana will be apart of Titus Worldwide!!!! At least its something

Here's what that's about.  Also catch the "country strong" reference, suggesting that a country-girl look might be her new gimmick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0MLVCjAAGY

Correct me if I'm wrong   but isn't that Mickie's   theme song ????  or something similar ???

In the former TNA, yes: Mickie's theme was "Hard Core Country."  (Sung by Dixie Carter's husband.)

Don't know how well the gimmick would work without seeing how they handle it, but I could see Dana looking good in country-girl gear. What she's been wearing was designed for her when she was more svelte. But put her in cutoff jeans and sleeveless flannel, with the natural look makeup-wise (a direction she's been moving lately), and that could be an appealing package. Just don't make her suddenly do an accent.

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #286 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:36pm

Oh  I agree   can be a very good look for her  and may go over well.   she needs  something new  . Instead of sending her back down to the minors

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Reply #287 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 2:22am

kam16 wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:30pm:
wgonzo64 wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:40pm:
kam16 wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:08pm:
Jon stunner wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 12:56pm:
Dana will be apart of Titus Worldwide!!!! At least its something

Here's what that's about.  Also catch the "country strong" reference, suggesting that a country-girl look might be her new gimmick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0MLVCjAAGY

Correct me if I'm wrong   but isn't that Mickie's   theme song ????  or something similar ???

In the former TNA, yes: Mickie's theme was "Hard Core Country."  (Sung by Dixie Carter's husband.)

Don't know how well the gimmick would work without seeing how they handle it, but I could see Dana looking good in country-girl gear. What she's been wearing was designed for her when she was more svelte. But put her in cutoff jeans and sleeveless flannel, with the natural look makeup-wise (a direction she's been moving lately), and that could be an appealing package. Just don't make her suddenly do an accent.

Being "Country Strong" COULD actually work for Dana. In a way, she has geared up for the role with her makeup being natural for the most part. Her background would actually woor in her favor with a gimmick like that. I agree, leave the accent at home if possible.  Wink

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

Jon stunner

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #288 - Aug 5th, 2017 at 7:37pm

IP Logged

musclefan29
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #289 - Aug 5th, 2017 at 9:04pm

spin wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 3:58pm:
The bright side is that they do like Dana. But if they bring a bunch of new girls up, Vince could find his new flavor of the month and lose her in the shuffle.

On that note, just wait until Vince sees Mandy Rose.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #290 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 7:24pm

This is just breaking if indeed true. Apparently, Dana's boyfriend, Dallas McCarver was found dead in their house from choking on food. No foul play is suspected. Just sounds so odd. Terrible news for Dana and definitely sending condolences her way.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/22/dallas-mccarver-dies-bodybuilder-chokes-on-food/?a...

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #291 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 10:13pm

Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #292 - Aug 23rd, 2017 at 12:32am

Dana (Ashley) has posted on what happened:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHH-5EAMS0/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHKL0OAfaN/

I knowing what it's like to lose a loved one suddenly and unexpectedly.  So I find it remarkable that she's able to speak publicly and decide to start a foundation within hours.  Her world has turned upside down and already she's setting out to make other people's world better.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #293 - Aug 23rd, 2017 at 3:01am

So sad, hopefully she puts her faith in the Lord to see her through this bad time, but it is good that she's trying to turn such a horrible negative into a positive.

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Reply #294 - Aug 23rd, 2017 at 6:18am

I can't even begin to fantom what Dana is going through right now. I hope she will be okay, but what people SAY on social media and what they DO outside of it can be two different things. She's a good person with a good heart, I just hope she comes out of this okay. One thing's for sure...she won't be the same after today.

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #295 - Aug 23rd, 2017 at 4:32pm

Top_Dogg wrote on Aug 23rd, 2017 at 6:18am:
I can't even begin to fantom what Dana is going through right now. I hope she will be okay, but what people SAY on social media and what they DO outside of it can be two different things. She's a good person with a good heart, I just hope she comes out of this okay. One thing's for sure...she won't be the same after today.

Nobody is the same after they lose a loved one, especially so suddenly and unexpectedly like that. Dana seems to have a very strong faith and support system and that is helping her right now. Many people mock turning to God and religion in times of crisis, but when done so in the right manner it can be the best therapy out there and that seems to be where Dana is now. The deep wound from this will heel in time but naturally a scar will always remain. That is just normal.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #296 - Aug 23rd, 2017 at 7:17pm

TMZ Sports has the audio from the 911 call that the friend who found him made who tried everything he could to help but of course couldn't, it does match the theory of Dallas choking on food though.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #297 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 9:25pm

It's just a moment, but it's a moving one if you know the context. After the match, watch Dana's face (starting around 7:00) as she points skyward in honor of her beloved Dallas McCarver, in a match taped Monday, not quite a week after his sudden passing.  Watch her entrance and you can also see the emotion under the surface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97gplA4nVvs

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Reply #298 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 4:12am

As I mentioned earlier, this will hurt Dana for a while but as you all have mentioned, she has great faith in God and is using that as well as her support system to get her through this. She's got more heart than I do, that's for sure. I don't think I could go back to work as soon as she did and perform in front of people like that. Yeah, she's definitely had better matches than she had this week, but this week, it's understandable why her match was on the sloppy side.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print