Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
High School Memories (Read 2552 times)
bcunt2

High School Memories
Jul 16th, 2015 at 3:27pm

Great experience this past weekend. Back in high school, there was a girl that used to be on our softball team. She was a cheerleader and used to do gymnastics. Back then, I remember some of my friends saying that she had crazy muscles. I didn't believe them because at rest, her arms weren't that defined. It was 10th grade and I remember being at her house for a Halloween party. There was a weight bench in the basement so I asked if it was her younger brothers. She laughed and said, No, it's mine. She then flexed her right arm and I was shocked. Out of her arm popped this ball of muscle that popped up. I grabbed it and it was rock solid. I was very impressed. Senior year, we were drinking before our softball game and arm wrestled one of my weaker friends. She put him down pretty easily. She flexed after and I was still amazed at the ball of muscle that showed up. Still was hard as ever. Very impressive considering you would never guess she had that in her arm.

Fast forward to last weekend. I was on vacation and she was at the bar I was at. I walked up and started to chat. I asked if she was still working out and she said yup, and without hesitation, flexed her arm. She still had it. I asked if I could feel it and she said sure. I grabbed it and said you can't dent this. I was so turned on. I grabbed it fully with my hand it was still rock hard. I was so turned on. The way she knew it was still rock hard was awesome. I'm sure she saw the look on my face. I had to excuse myself after a few minutes to go to the bathroom to get rid of the raging hard on I had. Will always remember that. We hooked up but split up at the end of the night and went out ow ways.

IP Logged

MyGirlKeepsGrowing
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: High School Memories
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 3:46pm

Nice storys! Ive had most of my memorable flexes take place in high school.

IP Logged

Jon stunner

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - May 21st, 2017 at 9:22pm

One time coming from school, while on the bus. There was this cheerleader girl on my bus.  She usually sat close to me. I was talking about how I was trying to get into shape, she then told me "I don't need to get in shape, I already am."  She then came over to my bus seat and flexed her bicep right next to me. Now granted, it was November and she was wearing a long sleeve shirt. I looked at with my face all blushed. She then said "Go ahead and touch it." I went right ahead and felt it. She had this muscle that once she flexed, she would have this ball of muscle. I was on cloud nine at that point, I was just so aroussed by her bicep. Then my bus stop came up and I had to go. She was weirded out by my aroussment, that she sat at the far end of the bus and away from me. Me not waiting to look creepy I stayed on my side of the bus. I never really did talk to her again after that.

IP Logged

Jon stunner

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 6:35am

My old high school friend Gavin was talking to me on the phone today, and he reminded me of a story.
   It was history class, just after taking a pretty hard test, Gavin was sitting right next to me and to the desks next to us were Lacey and Tim.  Lacey was a blonde girl who was pretty popular at the time, she had the whitest teeth I ever saw.  That day she was wearing some kinda muscle tank top and you could see her sports bra.  Tim was a short, Asian guy who was really nice, he would talk to all the girls in the class.  So after the test, me and Gavin were talking, when I heard Tim say "Flex them".  I had to see what the heck he was talking about.  Then I saw Lacey flex her arm. It wasn't the biggest or the most toned bicep I ever saw, but it was good enough for both me and Tim to be staring at it.  Tim then meekly put his hand on her bicep and I know he enjoyed that bicep because he was smiling afterwards. At this point Gavin snapped me out of it. 
Gavin then told me how he thought that I was just crazy for staring at Lacey's biceps.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print