- Leila Hazlett ( clips4sale.com/store/21400 ) and her   
    partners Layla Moore and Tara Tied
- Leila Hazlett's partner Sarah Michelle
- Lusa Corp ( in her arm wrestling video ) on her youtube
   channel 'Lusa Corp Samples'.

Anyone knows, where to get the whole 'Lusa Corp' - video
with the named cutout, if she is the girl on left or right and
who is her partner in this video ?

Thanks much for contacting me with information !

GWMF

IP Logged

Loving It

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Requests
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 6:32pm

Mike, please forgive me if this is a repeat recommendation, but I don't believe I have mentioned this lady before on this forum. I'd suggest some videos of Susan Steckov who has some great videos on clips4sale under Veronica Valentyne and Pink Ivory. Susan is very thin and small, but extremely buffed and well defined. She does great abs tricks and has perfectly shaped (slightly peaked and split) biceps from both front and back, great, split triceps, and the best defined back I have ever seen. She is unusually thin but so well conditioned that she has to be healthy, anyway. A very unusual woman who clearly deserves to be on your site, in my opinion! Thanks.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 2:49pm

Susan/Veronica is signed up for our webcam site, but hasn't been on this year (2015)...not sure why.  I don't think she competes so not sure when an opportune time to shoot her would present itself.  If she did make her way out to Las Vegas, we would be happy to shoot with her.

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Stonebreaker
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 11:04pm

I'm fairly certain you have tried, but curious if you have asked Mindi O'Brien if she wants to do a new shoot.  She retired from fitness but still dominates in the WPD in the few competitions she does.   Haven't seen her on other sites lately either, so am guessing she is mostly done doing video shoots.

Also - anything else you can talk about with the new site?  Progress, features etc.?

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #4 - Jan 6th, 2016 at 11:47pm

Honestly, its my fault I haven't shot with her recently.  I messed up the last time we were scheduled at great inconvenience to her.  Hopefully, she'll give me another chance this year.  She is one of the all-time greats.  Basically, I've overslept about half a dozen times over the last 12-13 years when its come to doing early morning shoots.  I've also accidentally deleted 3-4 shoots over that time or lost pictures/videos to lost cards.   Each one of these failures has been painful and unfortunately, a few of the shoots were big ones like the Mindi one I'm talking about.

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

d_d1
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #5 - Jan 11th, 2016 at 11:04pm

ouch  Embarrassed

would love to see something from Mindi, one of my all time favorite women. I follow her on instagram and whenever she posts a photo, my pulse doubles. It would be amazing to get some high quality footage of her  Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print