Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Site feedback (Read 538 times)
Stonebreaker
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Site feedback
Dec 1st, 2015 at 2:59am

10+ year member and lurker on this site.  First and foremost, this has far and away the best content and bang for the buck.  You guys are practically closing in on all the elite talent before they hit other sites now.

I do want to hand out some constructive criticism, though because I think the site can be even better.

Personally, I would like more news updates.  Sean does amazing work splicing shoots together but I can see how time consuming something like that can be, and why he's probably moved away from it.  The facebook page, and youtube channel show some of the models, but that only hints at a small portion of them.  This used to be done in the past before the site blew up in popularity.

Could we maybe have complete lists of who you snagged for each shoot - even if you don't have samples up? 
It would be nice to know who is going to be featured in the future.

Also, any update on the new site?  It could really badly use a better way to catalogue the models.  There have been such a huge number of models that you have shot, that it is very easy to forget you actually shot with them even years before they hit it big (Autumn Edwards for example - now Autumn Swansen).

I would also keep them separated by fitness/figure, bodybuilding, physique, bikini, athlete and girl-next door type, so it's easier to navigate, and try and include clips from other categories, like armwrestling, strength, gym training, Arnold expos etc.  You have to look in each individual link to see if your favorite models have done any of those things, and it's a bit tedious.

One other small thing - on the cam site, can you get rid of the white lettering on the models names and profiles?  It is almost impossible to read 

Thanks for all you guys do, I am in no way disappointed with the product, but a couple of these things would make a big difference for members.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Re: Site feedback
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2015 at 3:29pm

Thanks for the solid feedback and suggestions...we should have new versions of both websites coming out in early 2016 that will address all of what you suggested and much much much more Smiley

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print