Send Topic Print
Childhood Experience (Read 4587 times)
Peak_Freak
God Member

Embracing The Evolution
Of Women

Childhood Experience
Jan 22nd, 2016 at 3:27am

...There are some things you just Never forget. I've been enamored with girls who had muscles since I was about 7 years old. My insatiable appetite for femuscle was somewhat fueled by the fact that my younger sister had very developed biceps. Once I pounded the idea into her head that she should be proud of her little rock hard peaks, she flexed for me and anyone else who showed interest. Her 9th grade biology teacher even used her in front of the class when he was showing the different muscle groups. He actually had her flex her right bicep to show the class what happens when you contract the muscle or whatever his excuse was to see her muscle and feel it. Obviously, he was a dirty man who got off on girls with muscles but at the time I never realized it. I often wondered about one of my own teachers, also 9th grade science/biology. There were 3 girls in that one class who had nice arms. All 3 of them sat in the front row, his seating arrangement. Having 3 musclegirls, all positioned in the front row? Not a coincidence!! Front and center, seated right in front of me, was Lisa. Blonde, always tanned, with gorgeous biceps that she always had on full display in her array of sleeveless tops. She loved brushing her hair and her right bicep would bounce into a nice hard peak with every magical stroke of her hairbrush. As shy as I was, I never had the guts to say a word to her. I used to dream about what that hard looking bicep would feel like and in some of my dreams, she flexed for me and did indeed let me feel the hardness!! My teacher probably had some thoughts he shouldn't have been having. In our school, at the time, it was absolute taboo for the girls to brush their hair or groom themselves in class. He never disciplined Lisa about her hair brushing and I'm still thanking him to this day. Hiding behind her, in secrecy, I got the thrill of my young teenage life every time she took out her hair brush Wink Right or wrong, my teacher got an even better eyeful of her gorgeous right bicep from the front!!

IP Logged

The Viking

Respect every person for
who they are!

Re: Childhood Experience
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 10:58am

Haha, this story is both frightening and great at the same time! Funny that you discovered your preferences (as I like to call it) atbthis young age. I did it pretty early too actually!

Where are you from, since it was so strict about girls doing their hair in class? Grin

My love for musclegirls!

IP Logged

Peak_Freak
God Member

Embracing The Evolution
Of Women

Reply #2 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 4:53pm

Viking...not so much where I'm from but WHEN this took place. I'm an old fart, 62 and this happened in 1968. We had dress codes until 1971. Girls were forbidden to groom themselves in class, silly but true. I was soooooo lucky to have a teacher who was as focused on female muscle as I was and allowed Lisa to do her thing were her hair brush.

Interesting enough my very first exposure to female muscle, at age 7, was having a beautiful 2nd grade teacher with amazing biceps. She used to sit on the front of her desk and brush her hair. Over 50 years have passed and I still remember, vividly, her amazing peaks! Her Air Force husband visited her one day in her class and this goofy little 7 year old "ME" was so jealous, lol.

IP Logged

The Viking

Respect every person for
who they are!

Reply #3 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 5:48pm

Oh, then I understand! Funny how you discovered it. But the times has changed as wellm even though I am not that old, girls with muscles was more tabu when I was young. Like in mid 90s and such! Although I have been able to get a lot of flexes up through the times

My love for musclegirls!

IP Logged

Soc

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 11:59am

Maybe you're just projecting a lot onto your teacher. Everybody has their own filter. Although I do know a female teacher who used to go on about a tall, dark student in her class who was so hot. I think primary school experiences (together with our genes) form our tastes and fetishes. In 5th class I remember during our health/anatomy lesson one cocky girl continuously flexing (double and single) the best biceps in the class. I was completely taken aback and could not stop thinking about it. I was very concerned that even though she was a bit shorter than me, that she was stronger. The thought deeply disturbed and excited me. That was the same year that a blonde girl with very muscular thighs pinned my hand firmly down armwrestling. From that point my future direction was set in stone. Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/dean.taylor.5492  
IP Logged

Cedric
God Member

Reply #5 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 9:28pm

For me it started in 4th grade.  I changed schools mid-year and in the new class sat next to a cute blonde.  We ate lunch at our desks.  On the first day the girl in front of me turned and asked me if I could beat the blonde in armwrestling.

I don't remember if I said 'yes', 'no', 'maybe' or 'what?' but before I knew it the blonde had her elbow on the desk and her right hand locked on mine.  She beat me easily and then gave me a rematch.  I did not better.  But before I could feel embarrassed some other guy said 'she can beat all the boys all the way up through 6th grade"

Over the next few years as we grew up she didn't get weaker but she did turn into a beauty. 

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 4:19pm

Mine was in 7th grade.  Coincidentally, that was the time that Cory Everson's Bodyshaping was on tv.  My older couson was telling me how hot she was and hot muscles were.  I dont know if he was the direct reason for my fetish, but I watched that show religously after that.  Especially when Kiana Tom and Laurie Donnelly joined the show. 

In school that year, there was a cite cheerleader in my grade.  She was short and wouldnt have guessed she had muscles.  She came to school in her cheerleading outfit and skirt, and her calves were pretty impressive.   In class one day, she was armwrestling all the guys, and beating them all easily.  She did flex one time.  Her biceps werent that big, but she was definitely stronger than everybody.  I didnt armwrestle her, too busy drooling over her.

Around that same time, the sister of my cousin had flexed her bicep one day.  It was huge.   I was infatuated with her muscles.  I did armwrestle her and she destroyed me easily. 

That was 25 years ago...still remember it well

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print