Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print
HBC improvement (Read 10982 times)
labtecfriend

I love fit women

Southeast USA
Re: HBC improvement
Reply #105 - Feb 17th, 2017 at 5:45am

Actually, am sorry to say, there is not alot of "improvements" to the HBC. I have patience, and, the ladies are wondering why, I (speak only for myself) , do not visit more! I hope that more changes are coming,,changes  take time!!

IP Logged

sixpack09
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #106 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm

Hi Mike,

The site has been very spotty the last two days I have to keep refreshing it because it says no member online when there really are about 5 to 10 online

IP Logged

spy

-

Reply #107 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 10:22pm

It would be nice to know if the model is really on HD or if it is just some kind of fake hd (resized SD)

I also hope there is a system that privileges resources on the server for paying members and limits resources to girls that stay in premium without viewer until there is a viewer....

For those performers staying in premium it would be more than correct not considering sessions during less than 5 or 10 seconds, in case the client leaves immediately for cause of an performer in paing who is nt present or not looking the way expected.
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2017 at 10:34pm by spy »  

IP Logged

herbicepsbiggestfan
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #108 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 10:13am

Until this moment, this issue still happens. Its really tiring to refresh every 20-30 seconds to see who really is online. It used to happen before too, but that was happening once in a hour, and after that, it was showing who really was online, all the models and not only 2-4.
sixpack09 wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm:
Hi Mike,

The site has been very spotty the last two days I have to keep refreshing it because it says no member online when there really are about 5 to 10 online

IP Logged

durman_
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #109 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 9:19am

I should stress on the fact, that it's very hard to rate a model, as the review window closes very fast as you leave the chatroom. For someone new as myself, it's disappointing a bit as it was unexpected.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #110 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 9:12pm

durman_ wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 at 9:19am:
I should stress on the fact, that it's very hard to rate a model, as the review window closes very fast as you leave the chatroom. For someone new as myself, it's disappointing a bit as it was unexpected.

Aware of the issue and should have a permanent fix for this next month...some other more pressing issues ahead of t in line

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

muscleluvr
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #111 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 9:24pm

Is there any way of turning the sound effects off?

The loud "frrring!" whenever a model comes online gets old fast, so much that I always put my volume on mute now, and there's really no need for a jolly little piano tune to play every time *I* type a comment in chat, especially when I've got the volume on full trying to hear what the model is saying!  Shocked

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #112 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 10:04pm

Yes  go to your dashboard and sound settings allows you to customize.

IP Logged

durman_
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #113 - Mar 6th, 2017 at 4:12am

Mike wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 at 9:12pm:
Aware of the issue and should have a permanent fix for this next month...some other more pressing issues ahead of t in line

That's great news anyway. Thank you for response.

IP Logged

muscleluvr
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #114 - Mar 7th, 2017 at 4:38pm

Mike wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 at 10:04pm:
Yes  go to your dashboard and sound settings allows you to customize. 

That's great thanks Mike Smiley

IP Logged

spy

-

Order of Online Models
Reply #115 - Mar 11th, 2017 at 9:44am

It might useful to fix the order of the active girls or regroup them
I would suggest
1 - Free Chat
2 - Waiting in Premium
3 - In premium or fantasy
4 - 1on1

IP Logged

kosh
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #116 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 1:18am

The webcam site is definitely much better now. Thanks !

IP Logged

aggieman

Chinups rule!

Reply #117 - May 18th, 2017 at 12:55am

I've noticed lately a lot more instances of flakiness in the site.  For example, I just chatted with Mystique, and I entered her room, but it didn't show me as present!  So I was being charged, and trying to talk to her, but she didn't even know I was there.  it did this to me THREE TIMES IN A  ROW.  On the fourth try, she saw me.
I've had countless cases where I try to go into premium, but it hangs up for a ridiculously long time before the screen actually connects and shows me the performer (if EVER) ... again, all the while I am being charged.
General sluggishness of the interface is a major problem.  The position of the performers in the list is constantly changing as performers go in and out, so whoever you THINK you just clicked on may be someone else.  No offense, I like what you do (as evidenced by how long I've been coming!) ... But the system is about as durable and rugged as a soufflé.  Was there some change the last few weeks that tried to make something better, but broke it instead? Sad

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #118 - May 18th, 2017 at 6:39am

funny, we've noticed that the site has become a lot more stable in the last week or so, but there are still individuals with issues

please email us at help@herbicepscam.com and we will try to help you trouble shoot your problems....we have 5-6 suggestions and usually one of them does the trick

IP Logged

herbicepsbiggestfan
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #119 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 8:34pm

Suggestions-opinios
Has anyone else send an email to a model about a request he has  and not get an answer;; I dont know why but i am sending emails to some girls on the site wih a request i have  and they never answer. I dont know why,  but is it so difficult for them to answer with just a simple ''yes'' or no'' to the emails that they accept;; ; We spent some credits to send them an email  and what we get; nothing; they dont even answer.   I think  you should give them some 'rules'' which one of them it must says they must be kind and answer to the emails as the majority of us are kind and ready to spend many dollars on them. They must respect us as much as we do. 
2. Put some limits on the times that they can pretend to be in premium/fantasy. Some models have never ever been  in free chat since december . Put them a limit of times for example 3 or 5 per day in which they can pretend to be in these chats and the other time they cant, so they must be in free chat too.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print