Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
HBC improvement (Read 10865 times)
labtecfriend

I love fit women

Southeast USA
Re: HBC improvement
Reply #105 - Feb 17th, 2017 at 5:45am

Actually, am sorry to say, there is not alot of "improvements" to the HBC. I have patience, and, the ladies are wondering why, I (speak only for myself) , do not visit more! I hope that more changes are coming,,changes  take time!!

IP Logged

sixpack09
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #106 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm

Hi Mike,

The site has been very spotty the last two days I have to keep refreshing it because it says no member online when there really are about 5 to 10 online

IP Logged

hellolo

hmmm?

Reply #107 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 10:22pm

It would be nice to know if the model is really on HD or if it is just some kind of fake hd (resized SD)

I also hope there is a system that privileges resources on the server for paying members and limits resources to girls that stay in premium without viewer until there is a viewer....

For those performers staying in premium it would be more than correct not considering sessions during less than 5 or 10 seconds, in case the client leaves immediately for cause of an performer in paing who is nt present or not looking the way expected.
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2017 at 10:34pm by hellolo »  

IP Logged

herbicepsbiggestfan
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #108 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 10:13am

Until this moment, this issue still happens. Its really tiring to refresh every 20-30 seconds to see who really is online. It used to happen before too, but that was happening once in a hour, and after that, it was showing who really was online, all the models and not only 2-4.
sixpack09 wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm:
Hi Mike,

The site has been very spotty the last two days I have to keep refreshing it because it says no member online when there really are about 5 to 10 online

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print