HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
HBC improvement (Read 11477 times)
Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Re: HBC improvement
Reply #120 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 6:57am

I hope this is the right place to put it...but there has GOT to be some form of limitations as to how many times a person goes to 1-on-1 chat with a model and/or how LONG they have a 1-on-1 chat with a model without limiting the potential for models to make money. To me, it's selfish to the model of missing out on other people who want to pay their money to see them. I don't know if some customers do it because they actually like them or they are being trolls and want to make sure no one else gives them their business. It's annoying an a turnoff, and I KNOW the system can be better so it's a win-win for everyone, except the obvious spammers, and they know who they are.

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #121 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 3:07am

Of all the ideas I've heard for the new site, putting a limit on how long or how much a customer should be able to take a model private is certainly amongst the worst.  Every model has some downtime, it probably only seems like they are always in one on one.  Nobody is rich enough or bored enough to keep them occupied perpetually.

Regarding, messages being read, the system refunds the charge if your message goes unread after 2 weeks.  But if a model reads your message and chooses not to reply, then that's her prerogative. 

Both of your suggestions are based on a certain illogical way of thinking that would be cured if you took a little more time to think through the consequences of your suggestion if carried out or enforced.

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Reply #122 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 5:28am

Mike wrote on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 3:07am:
Of all the ideas I've heard for the new site, putting a limit on how long or how much a customer should be able to take a model private is certainly amongst the worst.  Every model has some downtime, it probably only seems like they are always in one on one.  Nobody is rich enough or bored enough to keep them occupied perpetually.

Regarding, messages being read, the system refunds the charge if your message goes unread after 2 weeks.  But if a model reads your message and chooses not to reply, then that's her prerogative. 

Both of your suggestions are based on a certain illogical way of thinking that would be cured if you took a little more time to think through the consequences of your suggestion if carried out or enforced.

"Nobody is rich enough or bored enough to keep them occupied perpetually."?!?! You'd be surprised.

And actually, that's NOT illogical thinking of my suggestion. Yes, the number one reason for any model to do webcamming is to make as much money as possible. BUT when one or two take up the time of the model for a very lengthy amount of time and others can't pitch in their money as well, it becomes a problem. I speak for the guy that posted before me, but I stand by my own statement.

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

aggieman

Chinups rule!

Reply #123 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 10:21pm

Gonna side with Mike on this one - there is absolutely no reason to restrict a model's ability to remain in 1-on-1 as long as she wants, with whomever can afford it.  (And I say this as someone who CAN'T afford 1-on-1.)

IP Logged

nyclwyr338
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #124 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 4:24am

Count me with Mike on this one too. Yes it's annoying when you have the money and time to check out a particular woman but don't get a chance because someone takes time in 1 on 1 or someone beats me to taking the woman private. Lots of things in life are annoying. That's life.

IP Logged

fbbfan4life
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #125 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 8:53am

Maybe there is a solution that could satisfy everyone.

How about a voyeur option for 1-1 ? This way only the guy who took the performer in 1-1 could interact with her (while in fantasy or premium many can) and a voyeur could at least see her favourite model without chatting or interacting.

If the concern is the privacy then there could be an option to disable audio for voyeurs, so only the guy in 1-1 could hear and talk to the performer.

This "1-1 voyeur mode" would also mean more money for the model (and HBC aswell), and nobody would complain if it was more expensive than the other voyeur modes.

Lastly if the concern is what the performer really wants to do, then the performer herself could decide if allowing this feature or not (somthing similar to what happens in other cam sites, where there are "private" and "true-private" modes).

Hope this suggestion helps.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #126 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 4:18pm

A 1-on-1 show is a guarantee of privacy for all parties, without interruption or sharing the view with anybody else.  Models may feel inhibited if voyeurs could watch.

The 1-on-1 chat is very popular on the site for both models and customers.  Its crucial.  Messing with the integrity of that is not something I would ever consider doing.

The average 1-on-1 session lasts 6-7 minutes, by the way.

Imagine I put a limit on how much 1-on-1 a model and a customer could do in a day on the site.  As the time was ending and the desire to continue still existed, they would find a way around the limitation either through our site or outside our site.  The rule would be ineffectual and have unintended consequences.  Really, any rule that stifles supply and demand leads to black market solutions.

But besides the impracticability of regulating long 1-on-1 sessions out, its exactly the opposite of what we want to offer and what both the customer and models most badly want.  If a show is going long in 1-on-1, that means the interaction is working for both the user and the model.  That's a triumphant success for all parties.  We would never even consider limiting these successful interactions in any way, shape or form. 

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Reply #127 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 4:16am

I get what everyone is saying, but I respectfully must disagree and personally think there can be a solution that could still bring in money to the models as well as expand their fanbase, which in turn expands their opportunities at making money. I'm not smart enough to come up with a suggestion, but I know there's one out there.

And the sessions have lasted on average from 40 minutes to an hour (or more) and this is coming from someone who has been on here for a long time.

I'm grateful that this exist and I thank you for bringing HerBicepsCam to life, but I feel it can be better on this matter. I'm sorry.

IP Logged

fbbfan4life
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #128 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 11:30am

Mike wrote on Jun 27th, 2017 at 4:18pm:
A 1-on-1 show is a guarantee of privacy for all parties, without interruption or sharing the view with anybody else.  Models may feel inhibited if voyeurs could
watch.

The 1-on-1 chat is very popular on the site for both models and customers.  Its crucial.  Messing with the integrity of that is not something I would ever consider doing.

The average 1-on-1 session lasts 6-7 minutes, by the way.

Imagine I put a limit on how much 1-on-1 a model and a customer could do in a day on the site.  As the time was ending and the desire to continue still existed, they would find a way around the limitation either through our site or outside our site.  The rule would be ineffectual and have unintended consequences.  Really, any rule that stifles supply and demand leads to black market solutions.

But besides the impracticability of regulating long 1-on-1 sessions out, its exactly the opposite of what we want to offer and what both the customer and models most badly want.  If a show is going long in 1-on-1, that means the interaction is working for both the user and the model.  That's a triumphant success for all parties.  We would never even consider limiting these successful interactions in any way, shape or form. 

That is not what I was suggesting, Mike.

I was suggesting to ADD an option/mode that is currently missing (available in other cam sites with the names of "private" and "true private").

So you could split the current 1-1 mode in two modes: 1-1(with voyeur option) and "true 1-1" (without voyeur). In both cases the 1-1 would mean that the model chats and talks with just one guy; if she doesnt care to be seen by voyeurs she could make much more money with the 1-1-with voyeur option ; if she is uncomfortable with that she could always choose "true 1-1" (no voyeurs), which is the current 1-1 mode on HBC.

So, if my suggestiong was put in place, no model would be forced to act differently than they do today, it would just give them more options, probably more money and also would partially solve the problem discussed by top_dogg, without forcing a time limit.

It would just be a win-win, unless you think the models are not capable of deciding by themselves what is best for them.

This is just to clarify what my suggestion was, because I wasnt able to explain myself  in my previous post.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #129 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 9:40pm

I see, that's a smart suggestion...but I think it would add a layer of complexity that would be a little bit difficult for people to understand....and mainly, I don't think its really a problem we want to solve...for various business reasons.

Models are already confused when they log in by the various levels of chat.  We already have 5 different kinds of pay chats (including premium voyeur and fantasy voyeur, plus free chat.  It can be overwhelming for newbies.  I already fear it may be too complicated, and so I'm not too interested in making it more complex.

IP Logged

anon_imgone
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #130 - Jul 1st, 2017 at 6:59pm

One thing I didn't mind was when all the models were forced to be in free chat instead of sitting in premium all day.

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Reply #131 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 5:52am

This wouldn't be considered a improvement, but more like a marketing suggestion/opportunity. How about doing a Miss HerBicepsCam competition? I don't know how the format would work or the best way to do it, but there would be categories such as Best Biceps, Abs, Overall Arms, Quads, Pec Bounce, Quad Shake, Glute Bounce, etc, with an obvious overall winner. Again, I have no idea how it would work to be honest with you.

IP Logged

Maric
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #132 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 11:28pm

anon_imgone wrote on Jul 1st, 2017 at 6:59pm:
One thing I didn't mind was when all the models were forced to be in free chat instead of sitting in premium all day.

A lot of them just camp in premium chat all day and expect customers.

The worst however, is with some of them even camping in fantasy.

I mean nice way to extort more money until someone reverts the chat to premium, if fantasy is not their thing.

These options they have baffle me.

IP Logged

herbicepsbiggestfan

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #133 - Aug 23rd, 2017 at 6:13pm

Dont risk to spend  any of your credits to the models who hide in premium or in fantasy chat the whole day. Take in premium or fantasy or 1-1 only the girls that you see  almost every day in free chat so you can  know what you can expect and if she can gives it to you while you  can ask her in pm. Thats the suggestion.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #134 - Aug 23rd, 2017 at 7:53pm

as always, vote with your wallets...you should know that only those performers who have a certain level of seniority with us have this option...which is different than on the old site...so everybody has to "pay their dues" now...and those you see waiting in premium, they mostly have

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print