« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2017 at 11:26pm by spy »  

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Re: HBC improvement
Reply #151 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 5:20am

Mike wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 7:38pm:
First, I never called you an asshole, not even with a smile.  I'm sure you are respectful with the women, but painting with a broad brush isn't right here in any of the ways some of you guys are painting.  Most of our models are exceptional women, but of course not everybody is.  I've shot with them for many years and I know better than anybody, that they all have bad days and they're just people.  Sometimes they aren't cool.  I know that.  Some of the girls are more into adult than muscle, I know that too.  But they're allowed to be themselves, or play a role...they can do whatever they like and you guys can make a decision whether you're into it. And the girls get to decide if they're into chatting with you as well. 

If you re-read my posts, I think you'll see I'm being honest...and trying to present another side to your views.  And I'm suggesting certain kinds of attitudes aren't going to be productive with a lot of the women.

If you don't like somebody, don't go in their room.  We have plenty of all types of muscular women and we're actively recruiting more...
[/quote]

Mike, I'm pretty sure you know my nickname for long time and you know I watched your back most of the time (even if you surely do not need my help), I'm not someone looking for a fight. Calling me an asshole or telling me I sounded like this doesn't make a big difference, but I'm still gonna take it with a smile.

You didn't get the point, or most probably I didn't explained myself as good as I thought.
I love your website as much as I dislike how HBC has gone too far. I still find the website cool, classy, entertaining, fun and interesting, especially interview. But HBC became something weird, without control and too many girls are ruining something that could have been cool and fun as well (once again, that's my personal feeling). For the records I don't have anything to change about my attitude since I simply do not visit HBC anymore. I luckily don't need it.

My post wasn't directed to you, I can't blame you for earning money with HBC, it's more then legit.
I  was just trying to make some guys opening their eyes, understanding that girls are just interested in earning money, more than getting to really know the viewer. And once again, I  can't blame them. It's more than legit, and honestly, if I was a girl I'm not sure I would feel that interest for someone paying me to show off. But this is just my 2 cents.

I'll never change my mind about what should happen in a pay chat. PAY=ACTION. If girls are not in the mood none is forcing them to be on cam, and if someone is getting rude they can ban you out of the room, right? That would be fair and honest, instead of let the time going on (and the wallet getting empty). When girls decide to become chat hosts they know what they are doing, and they are selling a service, no fairytale please. They can talk and tease in free. Girls are there to earn some money. Fact. Guys must, MUST, consider that girls are human and be respectful ALWAYS, they may have good and bad days... Indeed, it's fine and it's more than right. But girls MUST respect their customers as well (becouse that's what guys are when paying, customers, not friends not even people who's getting to know each other) and DO NOT play with their weakness.
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2017 at 1:33pm by xhero »  

IP Logged

herbicepsbiggestfan
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #152 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 7:05pm

Hey i am writing to inform about a problem i have noticed in the site that needs to be solved.
A lot of new models are joining the site. Thats great. But the problem is that they dont know the rules of the site . To be more specific. 1. Some of them dont know what pm is or how they pm(some even think we pm the models).2 Other models dont know what ''tip'' is. I have asked a model if i can tip her to see a muscle flex and she has wrote me that why should i tip her(she thought that i would give her a general tip like in the way of her life ...). 3. Some models dont know the message system. I have seen people write to models if they can email them for a pvt request they have and they answer they dont give their personal emails so they might not know that we can email them in the site. To sum up before a new model join the chat , please expalin them  exactly in every detail the rules- things  of the site or  do some tests live  like  the ones  i have seen sometimes you do. Smiley Of course they need their time to adapt to the site , that is more that respected. 

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #153 - Sep 9th, 2017 at 8:57am

herbicepsbiggestfan wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 7:05pm:
Hey i am writing to inform about a problem i have noticed in the site that needs to be solved.
A lot of new models are joining the site. Thats great. But the problem is that they dont know the rules of the site . To be more specific. 1. Some of them dont know what pm is or how they pm(some even think we pm the models).2 Other models dont know what ''tip'' is. I have asked a model if i can tip her to see a muscle flex and she has wrote me that why should i tip her(she thought that i would give her a general tip like in the way of her life ...). 3. Some models dont know the message system. I have seen people write to models if they can email them for a pvt request they have and they answer they dont give their personal emails so they might not know that we can email them in the site. To sum up before a new model join the chat , please expalin them  exactly in every detail the rules- things  of the site or  do some tests live  like  the ones  i have seen sometimes you do. Smiley Of course they need their time to adapt to the site , that is more that respected. 

most probably it's just a matter of language, when english is not their primary language...

IP Logged

spy

-

Reply #154 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:01pm

I dismiss the "cancel my account" button in the settings

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print