HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
HBC improvement (Read 10538 times)
jumponit

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: HBC improvement
Reply #30 - Jun 5th, 2016 at 1:31am

Seems to have everything. Only thing I can think of is a notification via email when one of your favorite models logs on.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #31 - Jun 5th, 2016 at 3:36am

Credits will replace dollars and cents yes...so 100 dollars will be 1,000 credits...prices and bonuses pretty much will be the same...but the new messaging system (intra site email) will hopefully get models more into communicating with the guys who frequent their rooms...you're going to be able to join a model's fan club and receive their emails through the site...they can send progress or hot pictures or just let you guys know when they're going on and what's going on with them, etc etc

models are also going to be able to offer happy hour a few hours per week where their prices will drop 20-50% based on what they want to offer...this is an option for them to use

acutal email notifications when your favorite logs in is no longer an option because its seen as spam by most ISPs and led to our emails being in people's junk folders etc etc...so the internal email system should be cool for that

and now you'll also be able to email them through the site, easy and conveniently...if you join the VIP program (10 bucks a month or 20 for every 3 months), you'll get a certain amount of free messages to send to models plus a discount off their videos and quick clips...and special chat room stuff as well

flirting with the idea of letting members record videos with their own webcam and send them to models with the email system...imagine wishing them happy birthday, happy v-day, or just letting them know you want to jump their bones via video message...or of course anything else...worth a few bucks, and of course is only for people who want to do it

the site won't open with every feature in place, but many of them will be...and V2 and V3 should be even better...I'm pretty excited about it if you couldn't tell

the site is also going to be much much better for models who want to actively engage and be great performers...some won't like not being able to camp out in the private rooms anymore, but we are giving them a ton of tools to make money and connect with their favorite guys on the site...and the whole thing should run faster (hopefully) and be on HD video, etc etc...

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

st1fler
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #32 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 10:21pm

So uh....when is this upgrade supposed to happen?

IP Logged

aggieman

Chinups rule!

Reply #33 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 6:29am

Yes .. when is it coming?  Getting a little antsy here  Shocked

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #34 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 9:11am

I believe it will be coming in August

IP Logged

kiwi
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #35 - Jul 18th, 2016 at 9:41am

I think I have the same opinion with you. I think this is necessary

IP Logged

kiwi
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #36 - Jul 18th, 2016 at 9:42am

Thanks for your sharing

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Reply #37 - Aug 18th, 2016 at 2:08am

Going along with what I said earlier (which I STILL think needs to be implemented somehow) there needs to be a set time of how long people are in private and one-on-one. I think there are some people who get on a chat and stay on there for FAR TOO LONG, especially the one-on-one. They should be aware that a) there are others that would like to chat with them and b) the performers have other things to do, even though webcam for some is THEIR primary source of income. Sometimes, I think some customers stay on one-on-one on purpose just to antagonize other people, and it's quite annoying.

Sadly, I don't how how to incorporate a system like that so performers can get paid a good amount and ALL customers can get their money's worth.

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

Irv
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #38 - Aug 18th, 2016 at 12:55pm

Mike wrote on Jul 4th, 2016 at 9:11am:

So half of Agust is done... When is upgrade coming ?Smiley

IP Logged

comp
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #39 - Aug 18th, 2016 at 2:55pm

Top_Dogg wrote on Aug 18th, 2016 at 2:08am:
Sadly, I don't how how to incorporate a system like that so performers can get paid a good amount and ALL customers can get their money's worth.

Actually there is a solution, one that you won't like: raise the prices.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #40 - Aug 18th, 2016 at 9:35pm

we are getting pretty close

the idea that we would put a time limit on somebody being in one on one with a model is insane

models can end chats any time they like...but I advise models to never "hang up" on a client if they don't have to

on the new site, you'll be able to email each model within the site, and send her pics or receive pics, etc etc...so I think that'll be a way of getting through to the girls even if you miss them on some particular occasion

IP Logged

comp
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #41 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 12:32am

Mike wrote on Aug 18th, 2016 at 9:35pm:
the idea that we would put a time limit on somebody being in one on one with a model is insane

That's exactly right. If a guy is in one-on-one for an hour and spends up to $479.40 only to get kicked out because of an absurd limit, he'd be pissed, and rightfully so. Realistically, the guy would go back in free chat and she'd accept his request while declining other people's (unless he doesn't show up again).

IP Logged

hellolo

hmmm?

Reply #42 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:28pm

Mike wrote on Jul 4th, 2016 at 9:11am:

for August 2016 it starts being a bit tight, will it be August 2017 2018 or 2020?

Just think of the following thing, the more takes time to put on the new system the higher the expectations for the new system will be because in between other sites improved too!

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #43 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 9:46pm

We didn't make the August estimate...but we are closer...just gave the developers another batch of fixes and corrections and they are estimating another 2 weeks to get those done...from there, we will do some more testing and hopefully will be up by mid-October actually running on the new platform

IP Logged

windowsuser9
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #44 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 6:07am

Mike wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 9:46pm:
We didn't make the August estimate...but we are closer...just gave the developers another batch of fixes and corrections and they are estimating another 2 weeks to get those done...from there, we will do some more testing and hopefully will be up by mid-October actually running on the new platform

What's the progress now?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print