Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2016 at 5:07am

Mike, do something about that !!

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Re: Biceps measurements
Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2016 at 6:24pm

Kiki is already posted, I found the Brittany Nicole arm measurement clip and is being posted today.  Rachel and Emilee don't have arm measurement clips...if memory serves, it was just a shooting mess up or a focus or exposure issue...something like that...or a bad measurement...those would be the reasons why there might be something missing like that...its always, of course, regrettable

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Jul 17th, 2016 at 10:13am

Lately...there are so many "biceps" measurements
of 11 inches "guns" of bikini competitors posted, but almost
nothing from physique and bodybuilders as Jen Louwagie,
Kayla Booker, Andrea Holliday, Theresa Ivancik, Helene Bingley
Lauranda Nall,  Kashma Maharaj, Lisa Grasso, etc...
(they are not atractive for you, anymore?..)

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2016 at 9:00pm

We typically measure everyone. I agree we should do more measurements to see where they are a year or so later.

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Jul 19th, 2016 at 5:09am

Sean wrote on Jul 18th, 2016 at 9:00pm:
We typically measure everyone. I agree we should do more measurements to see where they are a year or so later.

OK, then why  you don`t post measurement videos of the girls above?
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2016 at 1:30pm by Kurtis Trent »  

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #7 - Jul 19th, 2016 at 2:04pm

Kurtis: how about giving things a rest for a while to see what happens? You're the only person pushing the measurements issue and, frankly, you're getting to be boring.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #8 - Jul 19th, 2016 at 6:22pm

Kurtis, I love your enthusiasm and passion for biceps measurement clips.  We do measure most girls, as Sean noted...but when we shoot multiple times with them, we don't always think to repeat the measurement.  So that was probably the case with the Jen Louwagie shoot.  Next time we shoot with her, I promise to get a good measurement clip of her arms.

Helene Bingley was a 20 minute impromptu shoot that wasn't planned.  She was with her friend Eva who was shooting with us and I just grabbed her and my camera and she was gracious to do a little with us.  I snapped some quick photos and just did a short interview, didn't shoot much footage.  I didn't have my tape measure on me for that one, but hopefully we will shoot with her again and shoot her proper. 

I hope you do enjoy the non-measurement videos on the site.

I'd be surprised if we don't have any measuring clips ever of T Andrea...there's tons of video of her to come, but I don't have a  measuring clip edited and ready to go from her.

Lauranda and Kashma do have arm measuring clips on their HerBiceps pages, so go check those out.  We can do an update next time we see them. 

Lisa Grasso -- guess we didn't do one with her...I believe her entire shoot is posted already

Honestly man, it does rub me wrong almost every time I read one of your posts like this.  You are coming off kinda rude...we shoot so many beautiful women with hard earned physiques.  I get that you prefer the bigger women and that's fine.  You can state that preference without being so dismissive of other women that many on the site enjoy seeing.  I think we've always done a nice job of presenting all sizes of physique competitors and as you should be able to tell, we enjoy working with all types of muscular models. 

The women you mentioned are all outstanding and we are proud to have good shooting relationships with each of them.

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 4:32pm

there are like one measurement video a month, lately, and no pictures of this kind for last several years...
you`ve stopped taking measurements in the videos Undecided
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2016 at 6:35am by Kurtis Trent »  

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #10 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 10:36pm

i'd say we do measurements in 80-85% of the shoots at least

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #11 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 6:36am

Mike wrote on Oct 29th, 2016 at 10:36pm:
i'd say we do measurements in 80-85% of the shoots at least

that`s great, but why don`t you post them?

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #12 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 1:44pm

Kurtis: Her Biceps is THE BEST SITE in this genre, period. Depending on personal budget, I'm usually in 2 or 3 other pay sites at the same time and there is also the free Girls with Muscle site. But HB always gets checked first and HB is the only pay site I stay with year to year.

Maybe you could try being complimentary of the efforts that make this site the great site that it is, instead of always running it down or complaining. You sound like the spoiled 8 year old boy who is never satisfied with anything.

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #13 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 5:44pm

6789shav wrote on Oct 30th, 2016 at 1:44pm:
Kurtis: Her Biceps is THE BEST SITE in this genre, period. Depending on personal budget, I'm usually in 2 or 3 other pay sites at the same time and there is also the free Girls with Muscle site. But HB always gets checked first and HB is the only pay site I stay with year to year.

Maybe you could try being complimentary of the efforts that make this site the great site that it is, instead of always running it down or complaining. You sound like the spoiled 8 year old boy who is never satisfied with anything.

Well I am member of another 15 paysites...so?? Btw it`s too pathetic and annoying replying on absolutey any of my posts...
it is very frustrating to see, that HB is not even close of the website, used to bee 3-4 years ago...that`s it....

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #14 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 7:33pm

Kurtis: I've seen nothing but continuing improvement with the Her Biceps web site over the past 10 years. It's great now and will be even better next year when the new version of this web site is in place and running.

If you think that those who reply to your posts are pathetic and annoying, too bad. Maybe if you weren't always posting such negative stuff. And if you're a member of 15 pay sites......wow, maybe you need more in your own life. I've checked out HB today; went for a nice hike on a beautiful day; and going to a dinner tonight.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print