Biceps measurements (Read 362 times)
spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Re: Biceps measurements
Reply #15 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 9:00pm

6789shav wrote on Oct 30th, 2016 at 7:33pm:
If you think that those who reply to your posts are pathetic and annoying, too bad. Maybe if you weren't always posting such negative stuff. And if you're a member of 15 pay sites......wow, maybe you need more in your own life. I've checked out HB today; went for a nice hike on a beautiful day; and going to a dinner tonight.

Now that's a nice day! Now just don't go ruining it by watching WWE Hell in a Cell tonite (even if Sasha and Charlotte are the main event).  Grin

As for the updates, I just counted. For the month of October alone, there's been updates in 58 clip categories, and far more than that many clips actually posted. It's pretty ridiculous to complain that you're not getting your money's worth here.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #16 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 9:56pm

no need to personally attack anybody, guys...I do appreciate the support, but the criticism is fair...we do have a time lag on content...I'm actively working with the team to reduce the lag...part of that is being less precious about video editing...part is producing longer and longer clips, which you guys should be noticing lately...on the new site, we have many goals...one of which is to be more current/up to date with our content as well as being more dimensional

its taking awhile, but I am confident that it will be a bit of game-changer once we get it fully developed and running...it may not be exactly what everybody wants, but it will improve the website surfing experience for everybody...in big ways

regarding measurements, we have been doing a very good job of including them in almost all of our 2016 shoots and will keep at it into the future

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #17 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 2:04pm

Thanks Mike. Don't know if this is the best place for a suggestion or not, but since this thread has your attention...............

Is there a way to set up some sort of slide show function for the photo galleries? I don't necessarily mean an automatically running show. With the current system, I can click on a photo, but then have to return to the main gallery to select another. Would be nice to have some sort of gallery where all shots are seen, perhaps as thumb nails, and one can then "jump around."

There would be room, I think. On my iMac 21" screen, most pictures occupy just about a third of my screen. On the other hand, my much smaller lap top screen uses more screen space for a single picture.

I don't know if this makes sense or not; and it's not an issue for me to "fall on my sword for." But if anything is possible for making the photo gallery viewing easier, maybe a possibility.

Also, as of now, I can enlarge vertical pictures by clicking on the image. Can't do that with horizontal images.   Thanks.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #18 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 8:46pm

Wait till you get a load of the new site...I think you're going to find all those sorts of usability issues will be addressed...I can't wait to get there...for now, make do with the current functionalities but know it'll be a whole new level of usability on the new site

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #19 - Oct 31st, 2016 at 10:12pm

One other question, about billing. Right now, I get a credit card bill from the UK. Amounts don't seem quite right, but I do get billed only every 2 or 3 months instead of monthly like it used to be. Will the billing change to a US based operation?

IP Logged

tine aooiwns
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #20 - Nov 5th, 2016 at 6:19am

yes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print