HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Wife hates muscles (Read 5164 times)
brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Wife hates muscles
May 11th, 2016 at 1:56pm

I have posted comments in the past about my wife and her hate for our fetish.  She is 5'1 130ish with very descent biceps and very nice calves.  Years ago, when we first moved in together, she snooped on my computer and found this site.  She was not happy at all.  This is why I had to cancel my membership like 10 years ago  Sad 
Over the last couple of years I have been reminding her how much I love her calves.  I wish I could get bicep flexes out of her.  Whenever the topic of muscles comes up she gets defensive and says im weird for always wanting her to flex. 
Last night, I told her to stand on her tippie toes while I felt her very hard and defined calves.  I was so turned on.  I was showing her how turned on I was when she stopped me and said "you're so weird with the calf stuff".  She ended any chance of  further muscle worship or even any kind of love making.  Sucks.

IP Logged

Peak_Freak
God Member

Embracing The Evolution
Of Women

Re: Wife hates muscles
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2016 at 11:03pm

...Brian, you are living in what amounts to "Femuscle Hell". On one hand, you are fortunate to have a wife with well developed muscles. On the other hand, according to your wife, you are not allowed to enjoy her rare gifts  Angry

I've been in relationships with muscular women, in fact I was married to one for nearly 3 years. The woman I was married to was very proud of her muscles and even more proud of her unusual strength. However, she did think I was odd for getting so turned on feeling her muscles or testing her strength. She thought I was really weird when she found my old stash of Women's Physique World magazines.

Luckily, a couple of my ex-buffed girlfriends thought it was awesome that their muscles drove me crazy and even worked out to build more muscle for me.

I feel bad for you buddy. It must be exciting to watch your wife brush her hair and see her biceps dance or watch her calves flex as she walks around but damn, to not feel comfortable showing your appreciation???? That's part of the excitement too. To talk about how hard her muscles feel or have your musclegirl tease you with some sexy muscle talk. Hang in there Brian. Maybe one day a light will go on in her mind and she'll realize what a rare treasure she is to guys like us. We are not weirdos, we just like our women hard and hot!

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - May 12th, 2016 at 1:39pm

Thanks Peak Freak.  You absolutely get it.  Im hoping that light goes off soon.  Im hoping to someday wake up to her on top of me flexing every muscle in her body.  She found a huge collection of WPW videos around that same time... '03 or '04.  She was horrified. 

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2016 at 4:34am

So last night my wife was brushing her hair and a very nice bicep was popping out of her short sleeve shirt.  I want to just go behind her and worship them.  Squeeze and lick every inch of her biceps... that would piss her off for sure

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #4 - Jun 2nd, 2016 at 9:28pm

so sorry for this, I will be very honest, I personally would quit a relationship with issues like this.
I mean, you won't change anyone, people do not change, you can't change your nature, she can't even start appreciating that kind of attentions that she considers weird.
well, unless you can deal with it and just enjoy those little moments when her muscles will be accidentally "flexed".
let me say, I give for granted, we all agree that in a relationship there's lot of more important things than just "sex", but what about complicity? I guess that if you are writing here it's something you kind suffering about.
I mean, it's just up to you, how much it's just a fetish, a fantasy or something that can become frustrating for both of you, good luck man! hope she can understand you...

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Jul 17th, 2016 at 3:16pm

This morning my wife and I took our two dogs out walking on leashes.  The dog she had had lots of energy and wanted to run.  So she jogged with her for  1/4 mile or so.  Her calves looked so f'n sexy.  They were growling with every step.  Her calves look like they are the same size as mine, if not a bit bigger.  Mine are 16".  Needless to say I was turned on the rest of the walk. 

Oh, almost forgot...yesterday, I was laying on the floor playing with obe of the dogs, and she came over and tried on some heels for a wedding that we are going to soon.  All she was wearing was a bra, panties and the heels.  Since I was on the ground, my face was right next to her bulging calves.  They looked so hard!  I did not feel them though Sad  Didnt feel like fighting I guess

IP Logged

The Viking

Respect every person for
who they are!

Reply #6 - Jul 20th, 2016 at 3:15pm

Oh God! Sounds frustrating!
However, since this is a part of who you are, she should accept it in some way.
In a relationship, you should give and take Smiley

My love for musclegirls!

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 3:30pm

Ok.  Now im convinced she is doing this on purpose.   Last night  i was sitting on the couch.  She was standing up talking to me.  She walked right next to me and was putting her hair up.  The best her biceps have ever looked.  They were BULGING out of her sleeve.  I was drooling.

IP Logged

alex76
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #8 - Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:53pm

I was thinking my wife had pretty strong arms... but never asked to flex em because I thought she would find it childish. Some days ago when we were in bed she told me she discovered her left arm being much bigger than her right arm. I was thinking wow, she must have been flexing in front of the mirror. She then asked me to touch her biceps and she flexed both arms for me, right first, and I thought not bad.

Then left arm, and I was absolutely stunned. I'd say almost my size, could feel a vein popping out when touching her flexed biceps. Wow. Now I am traveling on business and she just sent a pic of her beefy left arm on whatsapp...

Surprising things you discover after years of marriage. And it total got me turned on...

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 8:05pm

Can we see that picture?

IP Logged

Jon stunner

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #10 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 11:22am

Anything new happening about your muscle hating wife?

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #11 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 2:54pm

weirdest thread ever full of bullshits lol
u r so sweet guys, lova ya Cheesy

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #12 - Jan 31st, 2017 at 1:23pm

The only update is that this past weekend it got decently warm... Perfect weather.  She finally wore some shorts and I told her it was nice to see her wearing shorts again, while pointing to her muscular quads.  Nothing came of it

IP Logged

compguy
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #13 - Mar 7th, 2017 at 12:07am

I know I'm replying to an old post, but I haven't been on here in a long time either.

Just wanted to say that I know the feeling. My ex-wife was muscular too, but in her case? Whether it was "ok" for me to be turned on by it or not depended on her mood. That was kind of frustrating too, because things you're into don't just feel that way only when your partner is agreeable to it.

The one thing I figured out with her is, she was much more into showing off her strength to other people who didn't know how strong she was yet. Sometimes she'd tell me she was "bored" of things like carrying me around, yet she'd practically beg different guys to let her give them a piggyback ride back to their car from her night classes in school.

It wasn't like she wanted to hit on the other guys or cheat on me with them. I think she just enjoyed seeing how much different people weighed and how easily she could carry them, and liked that initial reaction of surprise.

She had a cashier job at a oil change place for a while, and she showed me, one night, how much more size and definition she was getting in her calves and thighs. She told me she was using the job to get a good workout without having to go to a gym. She was volunteering to give the guys rides up the stairs from the service bay under the vehicles while they held onto whatever parts they needed to bring back up with them! I was friends with one of the guys who worked with her, and really, they were just impressed that they had a woman working there who was "as strong as the guys". I don't think it was a turn-on to any of them like it was to me, but they had fun testing her strength. One of the guys told me he weighed close to 300, and definitely more with the tool-belt he was wearing. She squatted down and told him to hop on. He refused, because he had a heavy tire to bring upstairs. She got mad and demanded he grab the tire, as she leaned forward a bit, and motioned to straddle her lower back. A couple of the other guys egged him on at that point, saying they wanted to see if she could get him off the ground. He said he went ahead and slowly sat down, expecting her legs to give out, but she just grunted, "UUUUPPP you go!" and straightened her legs, leaving him up on her back with his legs dangling off the ground! Then she proceeded to walk up the stairs with him. After that, nobody protested if she offered them a ride, ever again. It was just a given she could do it.

brian3377 wrote on May 11th, 2016 at 1:56pm:
I have posted comments in the past about my wife and her hate for our fetish.  She is 5'1 130ish with very descent biceps and very nice calves.  Years ago, when we first moved in together, she snooped on my computer and found this site.  She was not happy at all.  This is why I had to cancel my membership like 10 years ago  Sad 
Over the last couple of years I have been reminding her how much I love her calves.  I wish I could get bicep flexes out of her.  Whenever the topic of muscles comes up she gets defensive and says im weird for always wanting her to flex. 
Last night, I told her to stand on her tippie toes while I felt her very hard and defined calves.  I was so turned on.  I was showing her how turned on I was when she stopped me and said "you're so weird with the calf stuff".  She ended any chance of  further muscle worship or even any kind of love making.  Sucks.

IP Logged

Jon stunner

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #14 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 3:23am

Haven't heard anything in a while

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print