#FlexChallenge (Read 15095 times)
Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Re: #FlexChallenge
Reply #15 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 3:36pm

kam16 wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:35pm:
bullshit_check wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 10:29pm:
Wait a sec, so the #strongmoms campaign was a con by herbiceps message board users to coax celebs into flexing?

Nah (well, I think). It started here:

https://twitter.com/StrongMomsUSA

I don't know exactly who that is yet, but I do know they are either on this board and or the Girls With Muscle site because they seem to know me. I also think that is their second Twitter account. The name of the first one escapes me but the thesis was the same and they were, at least I felt, too aggressive trying to get flexes. That one disappeared and and a tamer StrongMomsUSA showed up a little afterwards. Con or not it's been somewhat successful.

Not connected to StrongMoms, #FlexFriday yields a lot of mostly non-celeb female flexes. Many of those flexes are lame, but there are some good ones to be found as well.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

bcunt2
YaBB Newbies

Reply #16 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 7:19pm

KOOIMAN!

IP Logged

Femalebicepsfan
God Member

Reply #17 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 9:12pm

We definitely need to get Alyssa_Milano and Kaley Cuoco to get involved in the #FlexChallenge Wink

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #18 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 9:45pm

Celebrities that have never really flexed before are not going to all of a sudden start flexing just because a random challenge has been thrown at them that really means nothing to them. Maybe if a good friend challenged they might do it.

Another challenge that has started up, at least in the NYC area via http://www.sweatlifenyc.com/ called #gunsagainstgunviolence. Now THAT might get some not seen before flexes since that is a cause many can embrace. Just have to spread the word around.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

bullshit_check
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #19 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 12:52am

Well, the twitter account doesn't exist anymore. So much for that.

ANd when someone makes broad claims and many posts that don't say much, except that great things will come, then usually great things won't come. So it's a bit disappointing to hear from "Top Dog". Why not deliver first and then boast?

Furthermore, I don't like the idea, making fake twitter accounts for a made-up cause, to get celebs to fles, because we here are lusting for it.

Don't you think it's quite easy to find out? Expecially, if you are targeting news reporters. They'll sooner or later will find this message board, and you know how sensationalistic they are, and the will target it as sick and perverted.

And there'll be even less flexes in the celeb world.

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Reply #20 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:48am

First things first...if you want to call me out, please do so by name.

And this is not "broad claims". I didn't come here to boast, I've not earned that right in any way, shape, or form, and even if I did, I'm not the type to boast. That's not me.

The account does still exist, but it's now entitled United We Flex. https://twitter.com/unitedweflex.

Why I decided to remain it United We Flex is because this will actually expand a broader reach and be less misleading than the previous name, which ended up targeting TV newscasters. How that happened, I have no clue. This will start with a few friends of mine, then hopefully their friends will join in, and will be an organic movement. This won't be an overnight success, and I hope it's not. I want this to last and inspire people to show self-confidence. I would have not taken over the account if I didn't have what it took to do the job correctly. While the original movement was Twitter-based, I will eventually do it on Instagram and Facebook.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or actual concerns that you think I need to address or fix, please let me know. I'm not above listening to constructive criticism and acting on it. I want to do this the right way. For those that have contacted me on here and actually posted constructive feedback (and you know who you are), thank you for that. I will take it all into account.

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

spin
YaBB Moderator

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #21 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 4:34am

Top_Dogg wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:48am:
First things first...if you want to call me out, please do so by name.

No worries, bullshit underscore check is a big jumper to conclusions. Sadly, he just doesn't have the power of positivity flowing through his veins. That's why he missed the site change, even though you promised a New Day for this account for the last few days.

Best of luck with the project.

IP Logged

spin
YaBB Moderator

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #22 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 4:39am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Jun 27th, 2016 at 3:36pm:
I don't know exactly who that is yet, but I do know they are either on this board and or the Girls With Muscle site because they seem to know me.

Will, you're too modest. Everyone knows you. After all, you're the King of Coaxing Flexes from Mickie James and Kelly Ripa!

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #23 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 5:25am

spin wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 4:39am:
Will_the_Thrill wrote on Jun 27th, 2016 at 3:36pm:
I don't know exactly who that is yet, but I do know they are either on this board and or the Girls With Muscle site because they seem to know me.

Will, you're too modest. Everyone knows you. After all, you're the King of Coaxing Flexes from Mickie James and Kelly Ripa!

To call it "coaxing", just seems to make it sound like a bad thing.  Undecided

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #24 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 5:49am

Top_Dogg, I'd like to say a word for the way you go about your business. I especially appreciate it right now, when Herbiceps is besieged by one poster, in particular, who's taking over these boards with multiple daily ads to drive traffic to his own site.

You, by contrast, are anything but a self-promoter, much less a boastful one. You've started another site or two and occasionally mention them here (as I recall, this is one: http://www.divaphysique.com/) -- especially if you're running a contest or poll and want to invite us to get involved. You don't go overboard, and when you talk about your own projects, it's in the spirit of a femuscle lover who's contributing to our little community, not just seeking to generate clicks.

I'm glad for what you're doing and for the enthusiasm, thoughtfulness and class you've shown. Thanks again!

IP Logged

jake789

Florida
Reply #25 - Jun 29th, 2016 at 11:43am

I don't see any downside here, and urge moving ahead full-speed.

Those who flex freely (Couric, McCarthy, etc.) either would respond positively or ignore it, concluding that there's no shortage of flexing photos available from them. I don't see them concluding that they'll never flex again because they were asked.

On the other hand, we've got the "never flexers". In some cases, like Jaime Pressly on "Hollywood Game Night" last season, it just takes the right catalyst and out come the biceps. Maybe this will be the nudge needed for some of them. For those who steadfastly resist, nothing's gained but nothing's lost. You can't lose what you've never had. Give it a shot. One success with a Kaley Cuoco or Brooke Shields and it's all worthwhile.

Where prodding has occasionally been counterproductive is with shy webcam girls and a couple of inexperienced muscle site participants. I just don't see celebrities reacting that way. The success count may be low, but I don't see much risk of driving away active flexers.

IP Logged

ironman
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #26 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 2:06pm

any updates?

IP Logged

bullshit_check
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #27 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:39pm

I hate it, when my predictions are right.

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Reply #28 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 3:37am

bullshit_check wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 11:39pm:
I hate it, when my predictions are right.

WRONG.

I told the original owner (who will be kept anonymous per his/her request) that I have had family issues (which I have) that have prevented me from revamping this in my image. But thankfully things are looking better and I hope to start it for real soon. Trust me, I did NOT want this delay to happen but hey, sometimes life deals you a bad hand and you have to deal with it and/or rise above it.

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

bullshit_check
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #29 - Aug 31st, 2016 at 2:28pm

I can only repeat:

And when someone makes broad claims and many posts that don't say much, except that great things will come, then usually great things won't come. So it's a bit disappointing to hear from "Top Dog". Why not deliver first and then boast?

Furthermore, I don't like the idea, making fake twitter accounts for a made-up cause, to get celebs to flex, because we here are lusting for it.

Don't you think it's quite easy to figure out that the cause is fake and this muscle-fetishist board is behind it? Expecially, if you are targeting news reporters. They'll sooner or later will find this message board, and you know how sensationalistic they are, and they will target it as sick and perverted.

And there'll be even less flexes in the celeb world.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print