Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lucky me (Read 282 times)
Pete
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Lucky me
Jun 7th, 2016 at 10:24pm

I haven’t posted in a while – about a year ago I shared a few experiences with my girlfriend.  Back then I was in love with her muscular legs and well defined triceps.  She is 5’4’’ and weighs 125.   We have an amazing sex life – and we’ve always shared fantasies with one another – In the beginning I never told her how much I loved her muscular arms and legs – but I knew she had a good idea by how I touched and squeezed them.  Around 9 months ago I decided to share with her my muscle fantasies – and how much I loved her muscles.   She has always gone to the gym – but from that point on she changed her workouts and tried to push more weight and often goes to the gym two times a day (weights, followed by a spin class).   She also began to get more physical with me e.g. pushing me up against the wall, holding my arms down, etc.  This has quickly escalated to her picking me up – I’m 6’2’’, 180.   The other night she was particularly aggressive/physical with me.  She challenged me to a pushup contest.  We got down on the floor and faced each other – she did 42 in a minute while I was able to do 28.  Then she encouraged me to feel her chest and arms – they felt firm and amazing.   I then subtly challenged her to an arm wrestling contest.  I’m not going to say that I could not beat her – but I was blown away by how difficult it was – I out weigh her by 55 lbs!!!   

This past weekend we went for a short run and then to the gym in my apartment.   She did several exercises and finished with bicep curls and shoulder presses – she wasn’t using that much weight.  But, when she turned around and walked over to me – the first thing I thought was – OMG, my girlfriend is jacked!!!  She looked amazing.

She really enjoys being strong and how much it excites me – she loves me touching her muscles and our physical relationship.  I can’t wait to see what the next 6 months brings.   

IP Logged

downie

muscular women r sexy

windsor ontario Canada
Re: Lucky me
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2016 at 10:38pm

Sounds like u r one lucky guy. Any stats on your gf? Biceps, legs chest size please.  Any pics of your gf u can show please ?  Keep posting thx.

IP Logged

Pete
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2016 at 11:10am

I'm not sure about posting pics - I have many but I'm not sure how she would feel about it.  I can work on her measurements.

IP Logged

jakob
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 3:38pm

Pics, pics, pics... Wink

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2017 at 1:29pm