Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Punishment (Read 14 times)
Cedric
God Member

Punishment
Jun 28th, 2016 at 9:11pm

When I was 14 I was completely seduced by a very mature 12-year old neighbor.   Her body was fully developed and she had the wiles of an adult woman.  During that summer she selected me and would insist that we go off alone, away from the other kids.  With her I did things I'd only dreamt of before. 

I was afraid but powerless to say no.   

Then her 16-year old sister caught us. Developmentally she was like her younger sister and I soon found out that she was a lot stronger than most 16-year old girls.  She threatened to tell her parents about my activities.  But then said that if I let her 'take care of it' she'd keep my secret. 

Her 'taking care of it' meant that she would regularly take me to the same place she'd found me with her sister.   She'd make me strip and then with her sister watching she's beat the crap out of me.  Then she'd leave.
I became creative explaining the bruises to my parents and friends.  I was really glad when summer was over because I could stay at school and avoid the beatings.  As next summer approach it became more difficult.   Soon she came for me and lead me back to the hiding place.  This year was different.  She'd tie me up and taunt me.  When I tried to get away she gave me a beating. On a few occasions she acted like she was going to have sex with me when I was bound but she'd stop.  She'd untie my arms and leave.   
That next year she left for college.  It was almost 5 years until I saw her again.  The occasion was a neighborhood party.  I couldn't avoid either of them.  They'd look at me with this smirk that said they had me whenever they wanted me.  Dai, the older one, said she remembered that I was the kid who always had bruises like I'd been beaten.  I had no response.   It made for an uncomfortable afternoon.   
After that I didn't see them for a long time.  The younger one came to my mother's funeral.  She told me she felt sorry for what her sister had done to me because she knew that she'd be the instigator of our liaison.

IP Logged

gerbil
God Member

Re: Punishment
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2016 at 3:12am

What did the 12 year old do to you? Was she stronger than you?

IP Logged

Cedric
God Member

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2016 at 9:08pm

She was stronger.  But she was also sexy.  I was seduced and did whatever she asked even if I didn't want to.   

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2016 at 11:47am

Interesting story. And, Cedric, welcome back.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print