Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shower time (true story) (Read 4246 times)
lterp

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Boston
Shower time (true story)
Jul 25th, 2016 at 4:29pm

My wife has been working out for a couple years now. She started with super-light weights at a barre class, mixed in with yoga, decided the barre class wasn't challenging enough and moved to a gym with more hour-long full-body classes that incorporated more weights. After her favorite trainer left, she moved to a gym that incorporates more powerlifting moves - sort of a hybrid of Crossfit and a lot of other weightlifting stuff.

She's been there for three months now, and I've particularly noticed the difference in her legs and hips. She's always had strong thighs, but she now has more muscle in her hamstrings and glutes. The coaches all talk about how that area is so important for generating strength.

Anyway, she really likes having sex in the shower - it's something we do fairly regularly. I'm four inches taller, so my back is against the tile and my feet are braced by the tub so she can mount me. On Saturday, she was particularly turned on and riding me harder than I ever remembered, and suddenly I felt the wall give as my ass pushed through the tile into the drywall.

We turned off the shower and finished off in bed, since I was obviously crazy turned on at that point.

She's really enjoying getting stronger, and I've been calling her "Jessica Jones" the last few days. Though I'm not quite sure how to explain the hole in the wall to the landlord. Wink

IP Logged

ukviewer2000

Re: Shower time (true story)
Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2016 at 8:35pm

Lucky you!

Obviously the explanation to your landlord will be identical to the one used by many at A & E to explain various objects stuck in their rectums - "slipped in the shower"

IP Logged

muscleup

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 10:43am

Great story.
would love to hear more  Wink

IP Logged

lterp

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Boston
Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 7:34pm

Here's a little more - I posted this on the Male vs. Female message board in response to someone's thread about getting "dominated" in a workout. Like going to a Crossfit-style class for the first time and having all the women do way more burpees and sometimes lift more weight for more reps.

I literally just had this happen to me! My wife has been working out in a more traditional cross-training gym for the last year. She knows and enjoys my fetish, so she shares her workouts with me, making sure to share that, for example, she moved up to 30s on shoulder presses - she used 15s when she first started. Anyway, her favorite trainer left to train firefighters, and she switched to a new gym, which is definitely Crossfit influenced. Carrying sacks, flipping tires, so many burpees, some kettlebells, lots of sprints.

I hate getting up early, and don't like class-based workouts. I lift alone in the gym, run and play basketball and tennis. I know she's in better shape than I am; she's also a bit younger, which gives her a little advantage.  (I'm 42, she's 34.)

Her gym holds a free "community workout" once a month at a local park to get people interested, and she convinced me to join her. And just as you described, I couldn't do HALF the things she could. Some of the straight strength stuff I was still stronger, but burpees and endurance - wow. One exercise was basically picking up a 50 pound sack, dropping to the ground and getting back up over and over again, and when you see your pretty wife still doing reps with the same weight while you're lying there unable to move, it's pretty awesome.

We came home and she started teasing me. She beat me in an armwrestle because I was more spent than she was (usually I win, though not easily), and she's spent all week needling me. "You're going to need to start going to a gym to make armwrestling interesting." "I'm smarter than you, stronger than you, I make more money than you. You're lucky you have a big c*ck." Things like that.

It's been pretty great.

(Since I know you always want to know these things - she's 5'7", 140 lbs. I'm 5'11", 180 lbs.)

IP Logged

lterp

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Boston
Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 7:49pm

A few other random things:

Just this morning, she was complaining (on purpose, because she knew it would get me turned on right before I had to leave for work) about how all her old shorts are loose around the waist, but super tight around the thighs and hips.

A couple months ago, her gym started a six-week cycle focused on bench-press and squat. She had literally never used a straight barbell before. Her starting bench was 85 pounds and her starting squat was 145, but the coach realized she was struggling with her form.

(My wife is getting pretty fit, but she's uncoordinated and a bit clumsy, unless she's riding a horse.)

As she got the hang of lifting with better form, the coach would up her weight a little bit. So if everyone was doing sets of 10 with 65% of their 1-rep-max test, she'd make Anne do 75%, that kind of thing.

At the end of six weeks, her 1RM bench was up to 115 and her squat was up to 175.

What's also interesting to me is how her body's changing. Years ago, she was just doing barre, yoga, running and horseback riding, and her arms were about 12.5 inches. Now they're under 12 inches, but her shoulders are bigger and her muscles everywhere are a lot tighter than they used to be. She's lost one inch around her waist, too, but she's gained 5 pounds.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print