Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Alexandra Raisman - Gymnast (Read 6655 times)
bildjoshuafbb
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

New York
Alexandra Raisman - Gymnast
Aug 11th, 2016 at 10:49pm

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

IP Logged

bcunt2

Re: Alexandra Raisman - Gymnast
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2016 at 11:46pm

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:50am

The good news here is Aly flexing multiple times in this video as part of her new t-shirt line that promotes a strong image for girls. The bad news is she is not tensing in the very least except in one, but the angle is bad (2:11 mark). On the positive side this is a start !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FbetvgNhY

A photo of a relaxed flex.  Sad
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-Vnq9pVoAE8FM0.jpg

Here is a still of where she actually is tensing, but the angle is not so good.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a516/babaoreilly1/aly%20flex_zps50ofd1ts.jpg

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

rebuntu1313

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:26pm

Here's the flex from a better angle:
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/18096099_414888...

Still nothing special though, she also flexes in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKnYz-SGWQ4

But again it's nothing special, it's a shame because if she was in the shape she was in during the Olympics and flexed properly he arms would probably look like a figure competitors, not to mention she had amazing 8 pack abs during that time too.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #4 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:39pm

None of the "Final Five" girls are doing any real gymnastics now and probably haven't in a few months. So right now they are probably are in the equivalent of what "off season" shape is for figure and fitness girls. Still not shabby. I tend to think Aly in these pics is not flexing hard so she doesn't look THAT much more muscular than the kids do. That way they can identify with and not feel so, weak shall I say, next to her. The true test, as always, if an interviewer in a one on one with her asks her to flex and how she responds.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:43pm

rebuntu1313 wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:26pm:
Still nothing special though, she also flexes in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKnYz-SGWQ4

If you are talking about the one at the 42 second mark, that had potential to be a nice one but the camera cut away much too early.  Angry

IP Logged

rebuntu1313

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #6 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:53pm

I also remember her saying something in an interview after the olympics about being bullied when she was younger by the boys in her school for being too muscular calling her manly and saying she takes steroids.

She says she's proud of her body now but it seems it's still only when she's made to look as "feminine" as possible or when her muscle mass has decreased dramatically. I think she's still embarrassed to flex when her biceps will actually pop out because she still doesn't want people to see her as "manly".

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #7 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:58pm

rebuntu1313 wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:53pm:
I also remember her saying something in an interview after the olympics about being bullied when she was younger by the boys in her school for being too muscular calling her manly and saying she takes steroids.

She says she's proud of her body now but it seems it's still only when she's made to look as "feminine" as possible or when her muscle mass has decreased dramatically. I think she's still embarrassed to flex when her biceps will actually pop out because she still doesn't want people to see her as "manly".

But she's working on it ! Have faith !  Wink

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #8 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:21am

IP Logged

Silver 2.0
God Member

Reply #9 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:47am

IP Logged

Silver 2.0
God Member

Reply #10 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:37am

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #11 - May 6th, 2017 at 7:55am

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #12 - May 6th, 2017 at 4:50pm

Solid physique. Thanks for sharing, Will.

IP Logged

DogbiteWilliams
God Member

Liberal Atheist

Los Angeles
Reply #13 - May 7th, 2017 at 7:37pm

rebuntu1313 wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 6:53pm:

The fact that she posed for Sports Illustrated in skimpy swimsuits is a good indicator that she is now comfortable with her physique.

A mind is a horrible thing to squander on religion.

IP Logged

rebuntu1313

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #14 - May 7th, 2017 at 10:19pm

Quote:
The fact that she posed for Sports Illustrated in skimpy swimsuits is a good indicator that she is now comfortable with her physique.

Not really because again those pics are supposed to show her as traditionally "feminine" despite having muscle. I doubt she would show off her muscles just for the sake of being muscular.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print