Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
This site is falling apart! (Read 3816 times)
cantthinkofaname
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

This site is falling apart!
Sep 1st, 2016 at 11:37pm

Fewer and fewer updates.  Updates not working properly.  I feel Herbiceps is dying.  Might be time to move on.

IP Logged

jumponit

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: This site is falling apart!
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2016 at 1:31am

It's kinda sad....I'm hoping that HerBicepsPlus launches soon and with a shitload of content right out of the gate.

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2016 at 3:02am

"might be time to move on........."  Don't let the door hit you in the rear on your way out.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2016 at 8:38am

I've done a poor job of update quality control lately and I'm sorry about that.  We are actually doing tons of shooting and we are expanding our staff, so yeah once the new site is up we should be doing a lot of exciting things.

I expected to have it done earlier, but of course its taking longer than my initial expectations.  Its partly because I'm a perfectionist, but mostly because I want it to be really great for you guys.

The new cam site should be up this fall and the new HBPlus site should be up later in the winter.  I've put a whole lot of thought and effort into both...and my goal was to make it the best female muscle fan site period.  Now, the first versions won't have all the new ideas, but they will have a  lot.

In the meantime, i'm going to promise to do a better job of quality control on this site.  Once the new site is up and running, all updates will be posted over there.  But this site will remain an archive accessible to all paying members.  At some point, all the good content will be posted on the new better organized and optimized site, so this site will be a thing of the past, but we are probably a couple years away from that.  Its going to take a long time to migrate everything over and a long time to incorporate all the content from the other sources we have acquired.

What you will notice as these next few months progress and you can see some of it in this week's updates is we are going to be making the clips longer and more uncut so we can catch up on the backlog and get up to date. 

I've also recently started editing some of the videos myself and managing the process in a more hands-on way since I've been shooting way less myself and I'm open to any and all feedback.  In the process, I've discovered we were rendering the clips in a non-optimal way.  So starting pretty soon, we will be posting cleaner versions (less pixelation, higher quality) MP4s and will start going back through recently edited clips and improving the quality.

On the new site, there's going to be TONs of free content in addition to the paid content and the surf ability of the site should be a huge value add. 

But in general, the future looks bright...if you could see it from my chair...I really am looking forward to the new site and what's to come.

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Reply #4 - Sep 2nd, 2016 at 3:30pm

Mike, I know where you're coming from with my own stuff. I say I'm going to do this at such time, and almost always, things end up not happening the way you want it to. It's frustrating, but it's life. I thank you for taking the time to let us all know about what's going on, but like I said earlier, I definite can sympathize with you on this.

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Sep 2nd, 2016 at 8:21pm

Please Mike, in the future try to post videos as fast as possible after the shoot...
Today there is update of The Blockman Twins with measurement videos, shoot 2 yeras ago !!! It``s frustrating...
And why, why, the videos of Cass Martin are so dark...why??
And i just hope that in the new site you will post interesting vides
as AW, measurements, grip strenght, of every new mode model first...not in "lost archve section"after few years....

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #6 - Sep 3rd, 2016 at 12:21am

The Casss Martin shoot was done with a light. We couldve had the flat ceiling lights on but that doesn't always look flattering.

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #7 - Sep 5th, 2016 at 3:32am

Kurtis: maybe if you weren't always complaining...........    Did you ever stop to think that some members here might want to see photo galleries first instead of videos?

IP Logged

mavri5

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #8 - Sep 5th, 2016 at 4:07am

Hmm, though Im very understanding about the lack of updates here on herbiceps, because Mike and sean are working for us on the new herbiceps plus site..
Id rather ses more frequent Video Clip updates more than frequent photo updates!!

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - Sep 5th, 2016 at 7:53am

6789shav wrote on Sep 5th, 2016 at 3:32am:
Kurtis: maybe if you weren't always complaining........... Did you ever stop to think that some members here might want to see photo galleries first instead of videos?

Yes, you and some other guy? The other 99 % want videos first...

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #10 - Sep 5th, 2016 at 7:20pm

"The other 99% want......." How do you know what other members want?  Answer is:  you know nothing.

Regardless, I have high confidence in Mike and Sean to keep this site going until the transfer over to the new site begins in a few months.

IP Logged

jumponit

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #11 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 1:49am

Kurtis Trent wrote on Sep 5th, 2016 at 7:53am:
6789shav wrote on Sep 5th, 2016 at 3:32am:
Kurtis: maybe if you weren't always complaining........... Did you ever stop to think that some members here might want to see photo galleries first instead of videos?

Yes, you and some other guy? The other 99 % want videos first...

Totally.

IP Logged

d_d1
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #12 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:39pm

Kurtis Trent wrote on Sep 2nd, 2016 at 8:21pm:
And why, why, the videos of Cass Martin are so dark...why??

I guess this is a matter of opinion, but I have to agree, I was never a fan of really "moody", dark or dim lit shoots in videos. as a photographer I know working with lights can produce interesting results, but my personal preference in this case (or this theme) is that there should be plenty of base lighting, and in addition you can play with spotlights etc for example to accentuate muscle definition.

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #13 - Sep 9th, 2016 at 4:53pm

We are getting a new video camera that has great low light. We will be able to shoot without any extra lights.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #14 - Sep 9th, 2016 at 11:03pm

photos and videos undergo a separate process with separate people working on them...sometimes photos get done earlier of somebody, sometimes videos...just depends

in the future, we will endeavor to close the gap and stay more current

regarding the Cass gym shoot, that's just the way Sean chose to shoot it...I also let him know I thought he could have made a different choice...but I don't think it was a disastrous choice...the good thing is he shot outdoors with her much of the following day and all was brightly lit Smiley

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print