Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
fitnessgirl of my dreams (Read 508 times)
ironman
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

fitnessgirl of my dreams
Sep 15th, 2016 at 9:30am

It's been a while since someone put on a story I see, so I'm gonna try to make one Wink
At least I hope so, Tonight I'm going to visit a friend, and my god she is absolutely fantastic. She's a really good looking girl ( and by that I mean she's a model) + she works for some products to become more fit. Her lifestyle is all about fitness, eating healthy... Sometimes she posts pictures of herself to show her progress. Sometimes I try to ask for a bicep flex on snapchat and it worked one time ! but i had the feeling that she could flex better. So i tried to challenge her for an armwrestling match and few days ago she agreed. So tonight I'm going to visit her to hang out. I mentioned the armwrestling once more and we will have some matches tonight, so i'm reaaaaaaaaally looking forward to this ! I hope I can tell you a fantastic story tomorrow !

IP Logged

ironman
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: fitnessgirl of my dreams
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2016 at 10:33am

And I would like to film it, but I think she would not respond well on that... anyone some ideas how I can convince her?

IP Logged

Glenn_Storm

Down Under
Re: fitnessgirl of my dreams
Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2016 at 12:58pm

Sounds like you are a very lucky man!

For the filming, I wouldn't push it too hard.  Unless...she seems really competitive about the match, then you could say something about filming to make sure no one is cheating, or that the match is fair - something like that perhaps.  Or if she is kinda vain, tell her she can post it online if she wins, that might inspire her a little.  I think the important thing is making sure she wants to give you a good tough match - maybe taunt her a little, whatever it takes so she is giving her all.

Good luck!

glenn.stormer  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print