Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Great Site!! Offering a Humble Suggestion.... (Read 811 times)
KJHubbard
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Great Site!! Offering a Humble Suggestion....
Oct 2nd, 2016 at 2:20pm

I have been a member of your site on and off for many years. Seeing the awesome photos and videos of these amazing women has both entertained and inspired me as an athlete. I have a been very satisfied with the general content, which is why I hesitate to even make this suggestion for fear that you may see me as ungrateful.

Nevertheless, I love the general quality of the photos and videos, but I feel what really sets the material apart is when you deviate from the standard posing, flexing, and weight lifting routines. Though the quality of your photos and videos and the breadth of models and athletes you work with is exceptional, one can see the posing and lifting on essentially any other site, stage, or gym. However, your armwrestling, grip strength, and other sports-related shoots, are really favorites (at least of mine) and distinguish your site from the pack. What I really find awesome is when the women get a chance to show all the other dimensions to their athleticism, while at the same time displaying their amazing physiques. From sprinting and jumping to boxing and punching (my and many fans' favorite) to gymnastics and basketball, there are so many talents that these women can put on display. So my suggestion is to capture your willing models/athletes doing sports and displays of athleticism that they have skills/expertise in, as well as athletic activities that they may have never tried (many women suprise themselves and others when encouraged to try sports for the first time).

One last thing, consider acquiring a "StrikeMeter" from the website of the same name, and then putting it into rotation like the grip strength meter. Measure the best punch and kick of each woman you shoot with; it would make for the coolest videos ever!! IMHO of course.

Thanks so much for your time,
KJ

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Great Site!! Offering a Humble Suggestion....
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2016 at 11:37pm

Well, there is the Felisha Livesey photo gallery uploaded on the 12th with F.L. in the shower. And lots of picture & vids of women in pools and on beaches. Regarding sports, some of us wouldn't mind seeing some of the models wrestling or grappling. Mike nixed that years ago for valid liability concerns, and since he is a lawyer by trade as I recall............

IP Logged

spin
YaBB Moderator

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2016 at 5:39pm

This is a great idea, but there's a rub. While all of these girls are in great contest shape, a lot of them aren't particularly athletic. They train for posing, not tumbling or basketball or softball or tennis. And very few do any boxing or wrestling. You might get a lot of girls who are willing to punch the bag, but kicking could be another story. It's too easy to pull a muscle doing violent kicks, and that's not good when you're training to pose. So the results of these tests you pose could be more disappointing than not.

And Mike usually gets the ones who are athletic to do the gymnastics and push-ups and the like. And then you have the ones like Amber and Rapture and Skylar Rene who are very athletic and actually do combat sports training (and don't do much posing). He could probably do more varied activities with those types.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2016 at 9:06pm

we do what we can, but would love to do more of this stuff...for sure

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print