Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Interview question inputs (Read 485 times)
cantthinkofaname
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Interview question inputs
Oct 12th, 2016 at 3:37am

Hey all, 
Was wondering your thoughts on some of the interview topics that are often discussed?  The interviews are in my opinion the highlight of the site.  Here are my thoughts, feel free to throw in yours.
1) I like when the girls talk about their strength.  It's hugely disappointing when they're not asked about their lifts in the gym, especially bench and curls.
2) I like when they are asked what guys think, and if they're stronger than a lot of guys and how they like that.  I'd love to see them asked if they have dated guys they are stronger than and if so how they liked or did not like it.
3) I like when they're asked about any arm wrestling history.  Grappling would be even better.
4) I hate when they're asked about any special talents.  Who cares?  They usually say no or answer something nowhere related to their strength and muscle.
5)  I don't care much about their contest history either. I can look that up online.

Those are my thoughts, I realize I am just one of many though so I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Re: Interview question inputs
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 4:12am

We always try to get them t tell us their gym numbers. Sometimes they don't know. The reason why I ask about special talents is to find out if maybe they know mma or any type of gymnastics.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print