Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wrestling experiences with an fbb (Read 1658 times)
BareHugger
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Wrestling experiences with an fbb
Oct 21st, 2016 at 9:11am

Actually this muscular woman I know didn't consider herself an fbb but more a session wrestler - I won't say who as so many are equally wonderful.  There is much in common with muscle worship and wrestling between a muscular woman and a muscle-appreciating man.  I probably shouldn't get NSFW here (not that we went that far anyway) but man there is something very sensual about wrestling a woman who is no pushover!  Muscles flexing against you - painful if it's a bicep in the eye but sensual in other cases ... even a choke hold against you.  Do you know what I mean? 

I just joined up here.  I love the idea of wrestling for fun.  A mutual bear hug where neither wrestler can submit the other, but it's a "slow dance" towards seeing who gets fatigued the most - perhaps with both slinging heads over boulder shoulders!  Well, maybe in my case the woman's shoulders were more boulder-like than those of the man (me) but overall I was no weaker than her!  But not much stronger either I have to admit!  And no better a wrestler overall.  And I loved all that!
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print