HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
On hold (Read 1226 times)
jester105

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

On hold
Oct 27th, 2016 at 5:03am

Just to clarify, and not being bitchy, are we in a holding pattern on updates? The site has  been some what in stasis of late.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Re: On hold
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 6:43am

no, tons of stuff being uploaded...I'll do a monster tomorrow during the day

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 9:03pm

hope more from your 2016 shootings, because the year is almost ending and there are just few videos so far....

IP Logged

macdis

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 10:43pm

Kurtis Trent wrote on Oct 27th, 2016 at 9:03pm:
hope more from your 2016 shootings, because the year is almost ending and there are just few videos so far....

I agree and am frustrated by how slowly videos get uploaded.  For instance,you have only posted a few videos of Lauren Quinn from 2015!!  Same with lots of other women. 

Others sites are far more up to date than this one. 

IP Logged

bombomper
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2016 at 10:57pm

In the last video update, 6/8 videos were from 2015. Furthermore, 4/7 of previous update were also from 2015.

It'd be interesting to see a chart of updates/week across the years.

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #5 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 12:59am

I might have an interest to again investigate the frequency of uploads and dates if Kurtis wasn't such a whiner. And mac: "Same with lots of other women......"  Yeah, that's real factual. You've done far better in the past. I'm also on FT Video right now. James and Gene also put up older stuff.

Who cares when something comes as long as it shows up. There have been a recent couple photo galleries coming up from 2014. Glad to see those. It's all good.

Shav   HB member since 2002

IP Logged

macdis

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 10:19pm

6789shav wrote on Oct 28th, 2016 at 12:59am:
I might have an interest to again investigate the frequency of uploads and dates if Kurtis wasn't such a whiner. And mac: "Same with lots of other women......"  Yeah, that's real factual. You've done far better in the past. I'm also on FT Video right now. James and Gene also put up older stuff.

Who cares when something comes as long as it shows up. There have been a recent couple photo galleries coming up from 2014. Glad to see those. It's all good.

Shav   HB member since 2002

I don't understand your beef that I wrote "Same with lots of other women"  I used a single example. I made a point.  Bombomper did a a quick calculation and the numbers he came up with indicate a very poor level of performance.

Why does this bug a lot of members?  Because Mike posts teaser trailer on FB all the time.  And then the  promised clips never show up, or maybe 2 years later.  That, IMHO, is false advertizing. An analogy would be that you saw a movie trailer at the theater again and again with a "coming soon".  You would be pretty ticked off if "coming soon" turned out to be 2 years.

Mike posted in this thread that there would be a monster upload yesterday.  Um, do you see it?  I don't.

There is a common rule in business "Under-promise; over-deliver". Mike is over promising and under delivering. 

Mike, if you read this, I advise you to stop putting up teaser trailers until you intend to put ALL the trailer content up within 30 days rather than 2 years.

A teaser trailer is just that.  A tease.  The normal expectation is that the tease will become reality in a short time.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #7 - Oct 29th, 2016 at 10:38pm

we'll reduce the backlog over the next 4-5 months, but it won't be overnight...I'm spending most of my time designing the new site lately

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #8 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 4:45am

Monster update?

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #9 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 1:39pm

October 29 photo update is one of the best for the past few months. Many of my favorites appearing. Thanks guys.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print