Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"The Scarecrow" (Read 1783 times)
lterp

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Boston
"The Scarecrow"
Oct 31st, 2016 at 8:51pm

I think I've posted about Samantha before. She's a cute little blonde, 5'0" and about 115 pounds. She's 28 years old (I'm 43), and she runs errands for the executives at our company, runs the front desk sometimes, helps out in the copy center, things like that. She's a single mom with no college degree, but we have a lot in common in our backgrounds, so we became friends.

She has a perfect build for lifting - long torso, great shoulders - and she's known from the start I'm fascinated by how strong she is for her size. The first time I saw her in our office building's gym, she was benching her weight for three sets of eight, despite not looking ripped, or even all that thick in her arms and chest. Her thighs and butt are thick and muscular. She has tremendously hard lats, which I know from when we had a brief affair. (I'm married; it went on for a month, but we both felt too guilty to continue.)

Anyway, we're not supposed to dress up for Halloween, but Sam showed up wearing a shirt I'd never seen her wear before. It was yellow plaid, and she was wearing brown pants. She explained that she was dressed as a scarecrow, because she loves Halloween and wanted to at least kind of dress up.

The thing is, the sleeves, particularly around the upper arm, were very, very tight. It must have been an old shirt, from before she worked out. I could see the muscles tighten as she moved, though she wasn't showing off or anything. I wondered if she could have fully flexed if she wanted to.

Walking back to my desk, I saw her come out of the elevator, pulling a small pallet with two cartons of color-copy paper. I worked at a copy center when I was younger, and I remembered each ream weighed about 9 pounds, which meant each carton was about 72 pounds. I walked with her to the copy room to chit-chat about her trick-or-treating plans with her son. While we were talking, she opened up the first box and started to put the reams of paper into the upper cabinet. She had to stand on her toes to reach, so I helped by pushing them towards the back. After three reams, she apparently decided it would be easier to place the boxes on the counter, so she squatted down beneath the bottom box and, as she lifted it, I heard a pop, then another, than a tear. Her right side was exposed as her shoulder and lat had torn through the side of her shirt.

"Holy crap, Sam!" I said.

"Shit." She closed the door to the copy room. She laughed when she saw the look on my face.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Do you have a jacket in your office? I'm going to need to go home." She laughed again. I knew my face was red. My mouth was probably hanging open. "I'll make it worth your while."

I walked quickly to my office and back, and handed her my jacket. She set it aside, stood on her toes again and leaned into me. As we kissed she guided my left hand to her near-naked side, and I felt her back flex, even harder than I remembered. She put on my jacket, then as she left, she lightly brushed her hand against my erection, which was obvious beneath my pants. "I'll leave the door closed, in case you need a minute."

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: "The Scarecrow"
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 12:21pm

Very nice.  Would love to hear more about her.  I'm picturing Lauren Findley when I read this story.

IP Logged

lterp

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Boston
Re: "The Scarecrow"
Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 7:28pm

brian3377 wrote on Nov 1st, 2016 at 12:21pm:
Very nice.  Would love to hear more about her.  I'm picturing Lauren Findley when I read this story.

I don't know my fitness models - but Lauren Findley is really cute!

The Scarecrow story is true, though it's actually from a year ago, on the Friday before Halloween. So not sure all the dialogue is totally accurate, but all the events are. Smiley

I wrote a more fictional story about Sam that I posted on the Male vs. Female board. I don't think I posted it here, since it's a bit more explicit. If you're interested: http://www.malevsfemale.org/showthread.php?t=19165

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print