Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dark videos (Read 629 times)
xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Dark videos
Nov 23rd, 2016 at 5:45am

Guys, you know I an a fan since the beginning and I appreciate your work,but those dark videos really sucks 🙈😩
Well, just my 2 cents, indeed, but I really love natural light, I'd prefer to see a flexing video with a very good natural light, most of Cassandra Martin videos, as an example, in my opinion are ruined by that dark artistic choice and it's such a shame since she's one of the most beautiful ever ever.

Btw... Still loving you  ☺️👍🏻💪🏻

IP Logged

talk_muscle
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Dark videos
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:05am

Completely agree. The dim lighting doesn't augment or enhance the quality of the physique, but obscures it. All that hard work these women put into their bodies shouldn't be cast in shadows.

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 2:08pm

Actually I like the "dark videos," a nice change of pace. And I've seen plenty of muscle on the "dark videos" I've reviewed: Cass Martin and Brittni Kent.

Each to their own.   

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #3 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 2:54pm

talk_muscle wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:05am:
Completely agree. The dim lighting doesn't augment or enhance the quality of the physique, but obscures it. All that hard work these women put into their bodies shouldn't be cast in shadows.

that's exactly what I mean, especially on Cass Martin videos

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 2:57pm

6789shav wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 2:08pm:
Actually I like the "dark videos," a nice change of pace. And I've seen plenty of muscle on the "dark videos" I've reviewed: Cass Martin and Brittni Kent.

Each to their own.   

why you are always opposite on every post, that somehow criticize Mike and Sean job?
please don`t answer....

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 2:09pm

Kurtis Trent wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 2:57pm:
6789shav wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 2:08pm:

Each to their own.   

why you are always opposite on every post, that somehow criticize Mike and Sean job?
please don`t answer....

lol, btw, I would like to express that I didnt' meant to criticize Mike and Sean, I really appreciate their job, it was just my feedback and an opinion. The idea may be cool, but that's simply too dark for my pleasure viewing lol
I appreciate the artistic try, but I personally think that this kind of website do not require that much "art" but just a good quality and maybe longer videos.
one think I really don't like most of the time is the music lol but that's another story lol

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #6 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 3:27pm

Kurtis wrote:  "why you are always opposite on every post, that somehow criticize Mike and Sean job? please don't answer......"

Why don't you want an answer, Kurtis? Can't handle it?

I like this web site and have been a dues paying member since either 2002 or 2003. If I have a concern; which is rare; I usually just send it direct to Mike. Maybe someday, Kurtis, you'll learn that compliments when deserved are the best way to go. As it is, it seems like most of your posts are complaints about something or other. If you don't like the site, why are you here?

xhero doesn't care much for the darker videos and I understand that. Of the two models whose vids I've checked out; Cass and Brittni; with darker vids, I like the style. I'm mostly a photos guy; since I'm usually multi-tasking when on the site and I can get much quicker reviews done by checking the photo galleries. There may be other models whose vids are in the "dark style;" if so, I'm probably not aware of them.

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #7 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 2:37am

While some may dislike the lighting, there may be 15 other fans who remain silent that absolutely love it.

We decided that we are going to be shooting less of the dark gym styling for the most part.

The primary reason for using the light is because gyms are too dark for our equipment. Other reasons was because the lighting creates undesired tinting on the model's skin. With our newer equipment we are going to use natural lighting in dark gyms more often. I do still think it is good to provide a variety of styles.

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2016 at 9:23am

Sean wrote on Nov 28th, 2016 at 2:37am:
While some may dislike the lighting, there may be 15 other fans who remain silent that absolutely love it.

We decided that we are going to be shooting less of the dark gym styling for the most part.

The primary reason for using the light is because gyms are too dark for our equipment. Other reasons was because the lighting creates undesired tinting on the model's skin. With our newer equipment we are going to use natural lighting in dark gyms more often. I do still think it is good to provide a variety of styles.

yes I understand it and yep gyms are usually dark so I am sure it's kind tricky providing a video with good light.
I must confess that I like the idea, I just felt it "too much" Smiley I like the fact that you work on a variety of styles, the only suggestion, if you allow me, is to think "less is more" Smiley
I am into music and that's something that they always teached me when mixing down, mastering, ecc... I guess it's similar talking about videos.
sometimes when you mix a song you get better results with less eq, less compression, less... than people think. maybe the concept is the same.
anyway, you job is always cool and appreciated, I'll never tell this enough Smiley

IP Logged

Skoda2
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #9 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 2:02am

yes the dark shots esp Cass Martin were a total waste IMO...real shame as she is marvellous...

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #10 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 4:43am

There is plenty of outside stuff that has to yet to be posted, I took full advantage of my two days there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print