Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
New HerBicepsCam Platform Launches Tonight!! (Read 4303 times)
Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Re: New HerBicepsCam Platform Launches Tonight!!
Reply #45 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 8:34am

We had some server shut downs tonight to upgrade RAM and another one that wasn't on purpose...so hopefully this was due to that

if not, just hit refresh if you didn't try that or restart computer

bamfan100 wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 1:43am:
"Connecting to the server..." ISSUE when logging into free chat room.  A few seconds after entering the chat room the screen greys out and the aforementioned text appears with an accompanying spinning Throbber symbol.  I have waited for nearly a minute and no connection allowing me to fully enter the chat room is established (on the old system this only always took a few seconds and one was in).  Angry 

All the while I can still see the video feed and hear sound but can't see nor enter any text in the message box or click on anything.   Undecided 

Happens both with firefox and safari.  Any reasons for this or solutions to the problem!!!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

spy

-

Reply #46 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:23am

Mike wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:07pm:
OH wrote on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 6:22am:
So we get charged credits if we send a girl an email?  Well that's a really poor feature.  Thanks a lot Mike

If the email was free, girls wouldnt be incentivized to use the email system.  If the email was free, we would have a spam and troll problem.  Charging hazards out all of that behavior.

But yeah, you don't have to use it of course.  Receiving emails through the site from models is free.  And we are going to encourage models to use the messaging system to let guys know when they are coming online, updates on show prep, and they can send teaser pictures as well.

If you join VIP for $9.95/month
or $19.95/quarter, you get more than that amount of emails for free and half price all the others.  For the guys spending hundreds a month on webcam, VIP will be on the house.  For the guys not doing that,
its a pretty inexpensive charge to differentiate yourself
from the other users in free chat, plus VIPs will have PMing privileges...and if you do want to do things like send models your pictures or reach out to models you want to connect with, then its a way of getting that messaging for a lot cheaper.

I understand that you want to differentiate members who never spend money on this site from the big spenders.

But putting the $0 spenders on the same level than occasional spenders is unfair
I know that these webcam sites are mostly not cheap, but saying you have to spend about $10 a month or $20 for 3 months this means at least $80 per year, just to get the VIP status makes herbbicepcam a RIPOFF-site.

On other webcam site you get a vip status just by spending a minimum $$ on their site per month others even for ever.

Those big spenders should even have a own status and not just vip for free.

I just hope the streamquality is much better than on buffycams or freecams else the additional fees asked by this site will be a really turn off for not that regular clients

IP Logged

jumponit

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #47 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:23pm

Can there be a page where all you see are the models who are online and the models that were recently offline, as the old site had (the All Performers page)? I am not on HerBicepsCam to rent any videos and I would like a view that is strictly live cam-related.

IP Logged

Jamba
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #48 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 11:55am

Is it possible to remove the greying out while it says "Connecting to the Server" (that is, until this bug gets sorted out)?

In this way at least we'll get a glimpse of our cam babe in free chat, otherwise its too dark to see much. Would really appreciate if you could do this.

I don't mind the buttons being disabled and the inability to chat. Take your time in sorting out the bugs, I'm glad we're getting an HD cam site Smiley

Mike wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 8:34am:
We had some server shut downs tonight to upgrade RAM and another one that wasn't on purpose...so hopefully this was due to that

if not, just hit refresh if you didn't try that or restart computer

bamfan100 wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 1:43am:
"Connecting to the server..." ISSUE when logging into free chat room.  A few seconds after entering the chat room the screen greys out and the aforementioned text appears with an accompanying spinning Throbber symbol.  I have waited for nearly a minute and no connection allowing me to fully enter the chat room is established (on the old system this only always took a few seconds and one was in).  Angry 

All the while I can still see the video feed and hear sound but can't see nor enter any text in the message box or click on anything.   Undecided 

Happens both with firefox and safari.  Any reasons for this or solutions to the problem!!!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

labtecfriend

I love fit women

Southeast USA
Reply #49 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:38am

I have followed HBC since it's inception. As well as spending many $ on HBC and Herbiceps.com. I do not keep a running total of how much, but, I do feel , after all my years of support, that I should have to pay extra for VIP status ! Please examine my record!!

IP Logged

labtecfriend

I love fit women

Southeast USA
Reply #50 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:39am

Sorry...NOT pay!!

IP Logged

jumponit

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #51 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 11:36pm

labtecfriend wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:38am:
I have followed HBC since it's inception. As well as spending many $ on HBC and Herbiceps.com. I do not keep a running total of how much, but, I do feel , after all my years of support, that I should not have to pay extra for VIP status ! Please examine my record!!

Likewise. I even spent a super-large amount right before the switchover. Wish that would be taken into account.

IP Logged

Bernie
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #52 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 12:24am

jumponit wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 11:36pm:
I have followed HBC since it's inception. As well as spending many $ on HBC and Herbiceps.com. I do not keep a running total of how much, but, I do feel , after all my years of support, that I should not have to pay extra for VIP status ! Please examine my record!!

Likewise. I even spent a super-large amount right before the switchover. Wish that would be taken into account.

Mike wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:07pm:
If you join VIP for $9.95/month or $19.95/quarter, you get more than that amount of emails for free and half price all the others.
  For the guys spending hundreds a month on webcam, VIP will be on the house. 
For the guys not doing that, its a pretty inexpensive charge to differentiate yourself from the other users in free chat, plus VIPs will have PMing privileges...and if you do want to do things like send models your pictures or reach out to models you want to connect with, then its a way of getting that messaging for a lot cheaper.

you guys may have missed this.  remember, just give it a bit of time.  this version of the site hasn't even been up a week.

IP Logged

Bernie
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #53 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 12:26am

there was a point in time a few years ago, i had four different accounts that qualified for the old VIP status. 

I spent more money on this site then I even want to admit or know.  It is pretty scary for me to start thinking about it.

This is just one of those times in life we need to be patient.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #54 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 5:41am

Hey guys, it did take longer to get VIP accounts set up on the new site...I'm sending a big email out to everybody who qualified...old site it was spend $250, get VIP...but it didn't give you as much as on the new site...but if you were a regular spender or even went on a few runs over the years, you should now see your account is VIP...if you had multiple accounts, we weren't able to aggregate...so feel free to email us about that

we've also gone ahead and given every account that was active and that had spent at least $500 on the cam site since the last upgrade in software some free credits to use on the site

labtecfriend, I'd never leave you hanging for too long Smiley

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #55 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 5:41am

Check your account...

jumponit wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 11:36pm:

IP Logged

Bernie
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #56 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 6:05am

Mike wrote on Dec 7th, 2016 at 5:41am:
Hey guys, it did take longer to get VIP accounts set up on the new site...I'm sending a big email out to everybody who qualified...old site it was spend $250, get VIP...but it didn't give you as much as on the new site...but if you were a regular spender or even went on a few runs over the years, you should now see your account is VIP...if you had multiple accounts, we weren't able to aggregate...so feel free to email us about that

we've also gone ahead and given every account that was active and that had spent at least $500 on the cam site since the last upgrade in software some free credits to use on the site

Thanks Mike.  I logged on earlier and though to myself "where those credits come from?"  As well as the VIP status.  Just, thank you.

As far as multiple accounts.....well.  HA.  Two of them still qualified for grandfathered VIP.  That is either sad, or makes me a creeper.

IP Logged

only1
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #57 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 7:45am

I also thank you! I know that I haven't spent much lately, but I am trying to be patient with the new site, and I thank you for the credits and the VIP status.

I know, like many others, that I have put in quite a bit of money, either chunks at a time, or over a period of time. I am appreciative that you have done this for those of us that have been loyal over the years!

IP Logged

labtecfriend

I love fit women

Southeast USA
Reply #58 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 8:27am

Thanks, Mike, for remembering!!!

IP Logged

woohooo
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #59 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 6:53pm

Mike wrote on Dec 7th, 2016 at 5:41am:

Hi Mike,
I geuss i spent more than 250 but can't see the VIP package yet.

Another question to the PMs... are they activated again or just enabled for VIP members?

Thanks!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print