Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
Lack of updates (Read 12567 times)
oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Lack of updates
Reply #165 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 4:36pm

I would Ask politely if i would get IT for free not if i pay for this

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #166 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 4:40pm

yep, well let's say that lack of updates are not unusual, but really is not a big point for me and yes, lately it's cool to surf the website with an ipad and sometimes I like to go back and watch some previous clips and I am surprised when I realized that I never watched some of them, but, anyway it's cool to watch them again. I never download videos so, it's pretty fine for me.

yes I agree too about being polite, even if i must confess I had some "verbal fight" with Mike about HBC, but good manners should be always the 1st rule.

last thing, I must confess I really appreciate that even the worst opinion and critics are never censured, honor to Mike and guys who do not hide what people think, that's probably the best thing about this forum.

btw....UPDATEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin (just kidding)

IP Logged

oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #167 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:36am

You know, no update is one thing, but totally ignorong members is another, Mike was online couple of time since i wrote for first time, but still he cannot even wirte back...

IP Logged

Kevin S.

Muscle enhances the beauty
of a woman.

Florida
Reply #168 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 1:01pm

No update November?  I hope not.

IP Logged

cantthinkofaname
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #169 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:52pm

It's been a great ride, but I'm letting my subscription run out.  Lack of updates and I'm beginning to think HB+ might never come out, and if it does I feel it will fall short of expectations.  I'm not angry, just realize the way economics works and it appears that HBC is a much larger source of revenue that requires less work.  I understand why:  Manually updating a website and traveling for shoots and all of the time spent editing probably just isn't worth it when you can just run HBC and let the money roll in.  I will re-evaluate once and if HB+ ever comes online.

IP Logged

mayes
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #170 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:13pm

not gonna let my subscription run out b/c theres so much more content on this site than any other site out there but damn 2 weeks is a long time with no update.

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #171 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:17am

I can assure you HB+ will come out and be something bigger than anything we have done before.

IP Logged

oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #172 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:04am

Sean wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:17am:
I can assure you HB+ will come out and be something bigger than anything we have done before.

yep. updates every 2 weeks  Grin

IP Logged

smoke10010
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #173 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:28am

With HB+.. based on what we're seeing all you're really doing is adding another product that we have to pay for or look to sign up for another product that we have to wait for updates for. That's assuming there's a price increase for the service.

Even as it is.. it's been a while. I'm happy to wait because life is busy but if I was sitting around waiting for an update I'd go crazy staring at the screen.

IP Logged

oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #174 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 2:40pm

Awesome, pay for subscription in november, 0 updates...Mike still ignoring his members...

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #175 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 3:40pm

well, honestly, no update in the month of Nov is not that cool  Shocked

IP Logged

Tre
God Member

Sacramento, CA
Reply #176 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:31pm

smoke10010 wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:28am:
With HB+.. based on what we're seeing all you're really doing is adding another product that we have to pay for or look to sign up for another product that we have to wait for updates for. That's assuming there's a price increase for the service.

I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but when we launch HB+, you should expect that there will be NO additional cost to HB members. We can say to a 100% certainty that HB+ is going to be the best value of any female muscle paysite or publication in history.

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #177 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:50pm

Tre wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:31pm:
smoke10010 wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:28am:

I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but when we launch HB+, you should expect that there will be NO additional cost to HB members. We can say to a 100% certainty that HB+ is going to be the best value of any female muscle paysite or publication in history.

Man, we want updates not another shittalking " OMG HB+ will be do great, HB+ will be do fun" how can we believe if You even cant upload old site and keep ignoring your members ...

IP Logged

duffman

Oh yeah!

Reply #178 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:19pm

Will all the herbiceps memberships automatically roll over into a herbicepsplus membership? And will the old herbiceps website be closed down once herbicepsplus is up?

Are you ready to get DUFFED?

IP Logged

Tre
God Member

Sacramento, CA
Reply #179 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:27pm

duffman wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:19pm:
Will all the herbiceps memberships automatically roll over into a herbicepsplus membership? And will the old herbiceps website be closed down once herbicepsplus is up?

Your membership to HB+ will become your new all-access pass. It's like getting upgraded from the gold card to Platinum. Smiley  Once HB+ launches, we won't be updating the old HB anymore, but Plus members will have access to the HB (includes FF, SW, etc) archives, regardless of the archived URLs.

The mechanics of rolling over existing memberships will not be easy, but our goal is to make the process as seamless as possible.

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print