Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print
Lack of updates (Read 15455 times)
oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Lack of updates
Reply #240 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:39pm

Mike wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:43pm:
we haven't had any armwrestling clips in the hopper the last few updates, but should have some going up this week/next for sure

guys, lets keep it cordial here....oresto has a right to voice his opinions

Dont worry its my last week here

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #241 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 12:14am

oresto94a wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:39pm:
we haven't had any armwrestling clips in the hopper the last few updates, but should have some going up this week/next for sure

i

Now Iím intrigued. Obviously you have the right to leave. But where else are you going to find the quality of content that you get here (including armwrestling clips with a little bit of patience) at the price that this site gives you? Other sites have tried, but none have been overly successful.

IP Logged

oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #242 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 12:27am

spin wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 12:14am:
oresto94a wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:39pm:

i

Now Iím intrigued. Obviously you have the right to leave. But where else are you going to find the quality of content that you get here (including armwrestling clips with a little bit of patience) at the price that this site gives you? Other sites have tried, but none have been overly successful.

Im member for like 4-5 years, but im done being crappity smack so hard. Much better to log in this site like for every 3-4 months then download every video, than paying every month and get 3 updates, be ignored by admins and keep listening that new site will be awesome but constantly hear that release date is late. I know other site not so good but first sites like hdpsyhique or muscleangels dont upload so many vids, but all vids are recently, not like here half of update is 2015, 1/4 2016 and rest 2017, they upload always fresh stuff. Second they try to upload like everyday/ every 3-4 days, not so much vids but they do it often, not like here, 3 update in november and i expect like the same in december

IP Logged

mavri5

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #243 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 4:08am

You haveīt any armwrestling Clips in the hopper????
How can that be, when you told me that you always have several hundred in stuck???!!

It is an obvious fact here, that Iīm not the only one loving aw Clips !! So if you donīt have aw Clips in the hopper, I would suggerst that you do something about that!!!
You said you have some aw Clips coming, are you freaking kidding me????
Why you Holding back These Clips that much?????

Many members here prefer those Clips as I was saying, so is it not logic that you make the armwrestling Clips an priority to editing so you can upload them faster????

IP Logged

oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #244 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 4:13am

mavri5 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 4:08am:

You haveīt any armwrestling Clips in the hopper????
How can that be, when you told me that you always have several hundred in stuck???!!

It is an obvious fact here, that Iīm not the only one loving aw Clips !! So if you donīt have aw Clips in the hopper, I would suggerst that you do something about that!!!
You said you have some aw Clips coming, are you freaking kidding me????
Why you Holding back These Clips that much?????

Many members here prefer those Clips as I was saying, so is it not logic that you make the armwrestling Clips an priority to editing so you can upload them faster????

You will see some aw clips in January Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #245 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 7:13am

We have many Armwrestling videos and several hundred shoots in the backlog. By ďhopperĒ, I meant ready to post.  I have approved some edits today including some AW...waiting on the renders, then uploading, then the link code...itís a process. Thatís why I said later this week or in a week or so. 

As for never posted video from 2015 and 2016 being posted, I donít see the issue. Itís new and never published.  And most of the time,itís the girl in her best shape.  If i could release HD video never published of any all time great muscle girl, even if it was from 10 years ago, Iíd be thrilled to do so.

By all means, join every so often and download all the clip of you like.  Thatís a great way of price discriminating your experience to maximize your value.  On the new site, youíll be able to enjoy content regularly without having to keep your paid membership active, so you will be able to turn that on or off as often as you wish, but will be able to keep your account info, favorites, preferences, library, etc etc.

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #246 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 7:20am

Mike wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 7:13am:
And most of the time,itís the girl in her best shape.†

Have you seen Kristina Nicole actuall shape, when you post her videos? Even on HBC ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print