Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Your site is not secure (and more site problems) (Read 1125 times)
sike

Re: Your site is not secure (and more site problems)
Reply #15 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 5:57pm

aggieman-

I have seen problems on the main page or "Live Cams" page. It will auto-refresh and suddenly say there are no models available. If you manually reload the page, then everyone will be listed again.

Also, unlike the old site, if you're on a model's page and she goes online, that page will not update her status to tell you that.

I really feel like the builders of this site just started coding and adding features and never considered User Experience. Bells and whistles like "Fan clubs" and "Notes" are useless. With all its problems and dated tech, I actually miss the old site.

IP Logged

sike

Reply #16 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 6:03pm

I really don't know who is using this site on their phone - it's almost laughable! And then you suggest people buy a hacked Flash-enabled browser for their iPhone. I really wonder who's willing to pay in upwards of $7.99/min to chat with a chick ON THEIR PHONE. Ridiculous!

This site should not be responsive or mobile friendly at all. Give it a fixed width. Give the message box a fixed width. At least give the video a fixed width. Scaling it all around will ruin the quality, HD or not.

IP Logged

sike

Reply #17 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 5:02pm

Why do I keep getting a resend form warning every time I leave a cam!? Tell your grade school programmers about the Post/Redirect/Get design pattern, please. So sloppy.

IP Logged

jumponit

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #18 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Y'all should heed sike's pleas...

IP Logged

sike

Reply #19 - Jan 8th, 2017 at 7:24pm

Thanks, jump!

IP Logged

sike

Reply #20 - Mar 4th, 2017 at 5:00pm

The "she's listed in the offline category therefore she must be logging in soon" theory doesn't always hold up.

It's been mentioned before, but on the Live Models page under Offline Models, it really should list the models in reverse order of who most recently logged in.

Also, I've found there's no way to go through all the performers on the site. Why is everyone listed in random order the Models page? What good does that do!?

Models page should have two options:
- list in reverse order of who most recently logged in
- list in alphabetical order
That's it.

And paginate: screw that infinite scroll shit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print