Pages: 1 2 3 ... 77
Send Topic Print
WWE Women X (Read 134866 times)
kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

WWE Women X
Dec 21st, 2016 at 1:03am

With the last thread at 100 pages, let's start a new one, kicking it off with everyone's favorite Aussie:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0AqakGUsAAaR6c.jpg

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: WWE Women X
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2016 at 4:52am

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2016 at 6:54pm

Good idea for a new thread.

Liked the Alexa Bliss routine last night on Smackdown Live; where she wrestled the Luchadora and got beat; with her opponent turning out to be Becky Lynch.

Was it just my imagination, or have Raw and Smackdown become literally riddled with commercials? Last night, Nattie got introduced to enter the ring to make comments; and they immediately cut away for 4-5 minutes of ads, making her wait.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #3 - Dec 21st, 2016 at 10:01pm

The Nattie thing was a bit of a screwup. They shouldn't have handed her the mic until after the commercial break, but it was mistimed, and there she was holding the mic for 4 minutes until they returned. At least that gave her more time to decide how many times she was going to call Nikki a bitch.  I don't think they've actually added more commercial time to the shows, but I'm not sure.

Alexa was great last night, as usual. But I wished they'd thought of this segment:

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/811394006714351616

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #4 - Dec 21st, 2016 at 11:35pm

In what may very well be much ado about nothing, speculation arises as to why Cris Cyborg is suddenly following Vince McMahon and HHH on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/DivasBestGuide/status/811704398644527104

Now of course after I said no way Cyborg would be considered for WM, this makes sense that she would be after all.

Or she could just be a fan. Anybody can follow anybody on Twitter. Even Miesha and Ronda follow each other.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #5 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 3:20am

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #6 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 3:31am

Well, let's wait and see if either HHH or Vince has more than just a polite 'thank you' to say to Cris.

*Also, is it just me or does Steph's facial expression in this pic seem a bit creepy? It's almost like she can't let her 'evil' side go.

IP Logged

DogbiteWilliams
God Member

Liberal Atheist

Los Angeles
Reply #7 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 8:01am

Alexa Bliss:

A mind is a horrible thing to squander on religion.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #9 - Dec 28th, 2016 at 2:23am

When I was in my "yoot" I was pretty flexible and could contort my body into abnormal positions, basically as they say "double jointed". Still am today to a much lesser extent now that I'm an old fart. That being said, how in the hell did Alexa Bliss get her right elbow to bend that far back ? That was beyond overly flexible. That was grotesque ! I really thought she did dislocate it for a second.

As for the match, still don't get this push Alexa is still getting. I know Becky really doesn't need the belt to be popular and a draw but still. As far as the mysterious masked woman who did what Becky did last week, pretty sure that wasn't and won't be Mickie yet.
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2016 at 5:36am by Will_the_Thrill »  

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #10 - Dec 28th, 2016 at 5:11am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Dec 28th, 2016 at 2:23am:
When I was in my "yoot" I was pretty flexible and contort my body into abnormal positions, basically as they say "double jointed". Still am today to a much lesser extent now that I'm an old fart. That being said, how in the hell did Alexa Bliss get her right elbow to bend that far back ? That was beyond overly flexible. That was grotesque ! I really thought she did dislocate it for a second.

As for the match, still don't get this push Alexa is still getting. I know Becky really doesn't need the belt to be popular and a draw but still. As far as the mysterious masked woman who did what Becky did last week, pretty sure that wasn't and won't be Mickie yet.

It's Tamina.

When Miesha fought Ronda she had amazing arm flexibility too, Ronda had a tough time getting her to submit. But even that was nothing like Alexa; maybe it's a gymnast thing.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #11 - Dec 28th, 2016 at 6:10am

spin wrote on Dec 28th, 2016 at 5:11am:
Will_the_Thrill wrote on Dec 28th, 2016 at 2:23am:
When I was in my "yoot" I was pretty flexible and contort my body into abnormal positions, basically as they say "double jointed". Still am today to a much lesser extent now that I'm an old fart. That being said, how in the hell did Alexa Bliss get her right elbow to bend that far back ? That was beyond overly flexible. That was grotesque ! I really thought she did dislocate it for a second.

It's Tamina.

When Miesha fought Ronda she had amazing arm flexibility too, Ronda had a tough time getting her to submit. But even that was nothing like Alexa; maybe it's a gymnast thing.

I thought that might have been Tamina under the mask. We had one shot of an eye that kinda looked like her. Will she be Alexa's muscle? I assume so, since they did the interview where Alexa made such a show of making ridiculous suggestions as to her identity.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #12 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 2:42am

Well, it sounds like Tamina finally has something to keep her relevant for a while.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #13 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 4:01am

Cas wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 2:42am:
Well, it sounds like Tamina finally has something to keep her relevant for a while.

Some wrestlers don't benefit from having a flunky: It always seemed weird when Charlotte had to rely on Dana or Ric to win matches when she was plainly so good on her own. But Tamina and Alexa is a good pairing. Alexa is a great heel, but so tiny that she can use help to retain her title:  Otherwise SD's women's division just looks too weak compared to Raw's. (It's hard to picture Alexa beating any of Raw's top four women, or having a match anywhere near those Raw has featured in recent months. And if Becky -- who has the most credibilty of any of SD's women -- can't ultimately beat Alexa one-on-one, then the whole roster suffers.)  But let Tamina beat down her opponents while Alexa runs her mouth and picks up the scraps, and Alexa can draw even more heat than she already does.

Looking ahead, logic says Tamina continues giving Alexa the edge on Becky for a few weeks -- until Mickie shows up to even the odds. Nikki's in her own feud and Naomi's hurt again, so no one else is coming to help Becky. Mickie to the rescue!

And then Mickie gets into the title chase. Hopefully including, at some point, a face-vs.-face match with Becky.  Again, they need two top-notch competitors to go at it so they can measure up to Raw a bit better.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2016 at 5:42am by kam16 »  

IP Logged

DogbiteWilliams
God Member

Liberal Atheist

Los Angeles
Reply #14 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 4:45am

Alexa Bliss:

A mind is a horrible thing to squander on religion.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 77
Send Topic Print