Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 
Send Topic Print
WWE Women X (Read 151889 times)
Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Re: WWE Women X
Reply #1200 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:04am

The latest on the hush hush most poorly kept secret on Paige's head injury is not all that good. She still hasn't been cleared for in ring action and as of now looks as if she will not be cleared in time for the Rumble. Why the damn company just can't be honest and be up front about Paige's injury and give the fans official and honest updates is beyond me. That really is a disservice to them. Given the fact as well that Paige has been rather silent on social media since then tells me they have put something of a gag order on her in regards to discussing the injury with anybody. It's obvious Paige suffered more than just a mild concussion, so again, why the secrecy ? I will say at least they are being cautious with the girl and in that regard are doing the right thing.                           

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/update-on-paiges-injury/
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2018 at 5:18pm by Will_the_Thrill »  

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #1201 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:44pm

Do you think  Katlin   would be called for the rumble ???

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #1202 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 5:18pm

wgonzo64 wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:44pm:

I'd rather see Kaitlyn called for the Rumble than McCool or Molly (don't get me wrong, I love Molly but her time has long passed).  There is no reason for the WWE not to call Kaitlyn. She left on good terms. She is no longer with her douche bag of a boyfriend. She is in great shape and she has been training to get back into wrestling anyway. I just don't think they had Kaitlyn on their original radar not knowing she would even be available or not. If one of the other invitees doesn't work out, I gotta think Kaitlyn would be on a very short list of alternates to call.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #1203 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:26am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 5:18pm:
wgonzo64 wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:44pm:

I'd rather see Kaitlyn called for the Rumble than McCool or Molly (don't get me wrong, I love Molly but her time has long passed).  There is no reason for the WWE not to call Kaitlyn. She left on good terms. She is no longer with her douche bag of a boyfriend. She is in great shape and she has been training to get back into wrestling anyway. I just don't think they had Kaitlyn on their original radar not knowing she would even be available or not. If one of the other invitees doesn't work out, I gotta think Kaitlyn would be on a very short list of alternates to call.

It’s possible but not likely. According to the Observer Newsletter, there are 19 main roster women not including Charlotte and Alexa. Nine spots have been promised to NXT women. Paige may not be cleared, and Dana may be considered as a manager so not in. That leaves 4 spots maximum, and The Bellas are likely for two. If the Molly and Michelle rumors are true, that’s the field. Of course they could change their minds about the nine NXT’s if they can get the right women. But I imagine that would be more like a Trish or Beth, not Kaitlyn.

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Reply #1204 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:56am

Correction on both Dana and Alicia: Dana mentioned on Twitter (in her secretary character) that she has declared herself part of the Women's Royal Rumble, and Alicia is legit locked out of her Twitter, so she hasn't been able to say squat. Social media. LOL.

I expect both ladies to officially be declared to the Rumble either via WWE's Twitter before Raw on Monday, or it will be done on Raw on Monday.

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

musclefan29
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #1205 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:54pm

I have a friend who bought Rumble tickets for himself and his two daughters, spending close to $1000, Paige is his daughters' favorite wrestler. They were so upset about Paige being injured and possibly missing the Rumble that they are talking about not even wanting to go at all. It is indeed a disservice for the company to not be up front about her condition.

I think at least Nikki Bella being in the Rumble is a near guarantee, I can't imagine her missing it if she feels healthy enough to do it. Kaitlyn/Celeste has announced her return for an Indy show in Florida in early February and is filming videos showcasing her training and preparation for that match, so I would assume that a Rumble appearance is unlikely, although I certainly wouldn't rule out a WWE return at some point..

As far as Baszler goes, I saw a tweet from her from back in 2014 about how divas were "afraid" to hit each other and "take real bumps." I hope that now she at least realizes that they weren't allowed to go all out and do things that the Women wrestlers are now allowed to do. I thought that was quite disrespectful of her and I hope she regrets posting that and no longer feels that way

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #1206 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:09pm

The kids can rest easy; Paige may not be in the Rumble, but she’ll certainly be on hand with her two Absolution friends. They’ll at least get to see her dance.

As for Shayna, she’s been a wrestling fan since childhood. She knows what the business is. So those quotes were a work to make her a “shooter” so that she stands apart from the other women. It’s not disrespectful; it’s just promotion.

IP Logged

Tizen

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #1207 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:35pm

Paige's in ring carrer is reportedly over. She will not be cleared to perform again.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/114747/paige-done-as-inring-performer-for-wwe-...

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #1208 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:53pm

Tizen wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:35pm:
Paige's in ring carrer is reportedly over. She will not be cleared to perform again.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/114747/paige-done-as-inring-performer-for-wwe-...

That is absolutely horrible and the worst possible news for Paige if indeed true. I hope it's not. Until something officially is said and comes from the WWE I will hold out hope that this is not the case and they are just being extra cautious with Paige. But given the past histories of Daniel, Edge, Austin, and even Lita I can certainly see with Paige and her neck history and the fact she is so young still, they don't want anything to happen to her for her case and of course their own legal liability case.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #1209 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:21am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:53pm:
Tizen wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:35pm:

That is absolutely horrible and the worst possible news for Paige if indeed true. I hope it's not. Until something officially is said and comes from the WWE I will hold out hope that this is not the case and they are just being extra cautious with Paige. But given the past histories of Daniel, Edge, Austin, and even Lita I can certainly see with Paige and her neck history and the fact she is so young still, they don't want anything to happen to her for her case and of course their own legal liability case.

Dave Meltzer's picked it up too.  Sad

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #1210 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:57am

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry   so sad if it's true

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #1211 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:26am

Now the news is everywhere and trending on Twitter.  If there's any hope, it's that Paige posted on Instagram today saying "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."  (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd227MKlaGa/?hl=en&taken-by=realpaigewwe

That may mean she has a chance to come back, but it could also simply be denial.  Put yourself in her place: You're only 25 years old.  You've been through a lot, and you're not ready to accept that your athletic career is over permanently.  You don't want to take anyone's word that you can never come back -- especially not this soon.  So you'll see more doctors, take more time, think positive.

It's not hard to see where her head is at.  She may have to face a harsh reality, but she's not there yet.

Fortunately, she has positive things to occupy her time. She can still be a manager/spokesperson for Absolution.  And she's got a biopic movie to promote which now will get even more attention.  She'll be much in demand.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #1212 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:45am

kam16 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:26am:
Now the news is everywhere and trending on Twitter.  If there's any hope, it's that Paige posted on Instagram today saying "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."  (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd227MKlaGa/?hl=en&taken-by=realpaigewwe

That may mean she has a chance to come back, but it could also simply be denial.  Put yourself in her place: You're only 25 years old.  You've been through a lot, and you're not ready to accept that your athletic career is over permanently.  You don't want to take anyone's word that you can never come back -- especially not this soon.  So you'll see more doctors, take more time, think positive.

It's not hard to see where her head is at.  She may have to face a harsh reality, but she's not there yet.

Fortunately, she has positive things to occupy her time. She can still be a manager/spokesperson for Absolution.  And she's got a biopic movie to promote which now will get even more attention.  She'll be much in demand.

The positive note about any possible comeback is that she’s got her Knight Family promotion in the U.K. to fall back on. She can do her trial period there, because there’s no fear that she’s suing her dad if things go wrong. (Unless it’s an angle, which I wouldn’t put past that screwy family).

If it’s an Edge style injury though, I can’t imagine WWE taking any risk in bringing her back. She’ll have to do indies, maybe ROH or Stardom in Japan. In Japan they take a more stoic approach to injuries.

And for the time being they’ll likely keep her around to mentor Absolution. Indeed maybe until the movie is released, and they can give her a nice send off farewell party with the Rock around.

IP Logged

musclefan29
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #1213 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:43am

spin wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:09pm:
The kids can rest easy; Paige may not be in the Rumble, but she’ll certainly be on hand with her two Absolution friends. They’ll at least get to see her dance.

As for Shayna, she’s been a wrestling fan since childhood. She knows what the business is. So those quotes were a work to make her a “shooter” so that she stands apart from the other women. It’s not disrespectful; it’s just promotion.

The tweets were from 2014, long before she was associated with WWE. I stand by my assertion that she shouldn't have tweeted that.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #1214 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:01pm

If the thing regarding Paige ends up being true, this might not bode well for Sasha's future either if Vince holds it against her for causing the injury.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 
Send Topic Print