Send Topic Print
WWE Women X (Read 69124 times)
spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Re: WWE Women X
Reply #15 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 2:59pm

Oops!! I read that it was Tamina, but now it comes out that it was apparently Deonna Purazzo. But that's just a placeholder; when she unmasks it'll be someone else. So this could transition to a Mickie-Becky program with Alexa moving on to Nikki or Naomi.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #16 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 5:22pm

spin wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
Oops!! I read that it was Tamina, but now it comes out that it was apparently Deonna Purazzo. But that's just a placeholder; when she unmasks it'll be someone else. So this could transition to a Mickie-Becky program with Alexa moving on to Nikki or Naomi.

Nice of Deonna to do that for Alexa after getting the "Jane Ellsworth" treatment a couple weeks ago.  Grin

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #17 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 6:28pm

kam16 wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 5:22pm:
spin wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 2:59pm:

Nice of Deonna to do that for Alexa after getting the "Jane Ellsworth" treatment a couple weeks ago.  Grin

For a price, Deonna can be a very forgiving girl!  Grin

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #18 - Jan 2nd, 2017 at 1:16am

It's 2017 and still no Emma.  Undecided

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1HsW3JVQAAYDDR.jpg

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #19 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 5:15pm

Lana with Hillbilly Jim --er, Rusev. Put this in the "at least it's a flex" category:

https://i0.wp.com/www.diva-dirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/TDRatingS6E6b-e14...

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #20 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 6:53pm

Saw that Lana/Rusex photo and video a couple of weeks ago. Lana looks cute for sure but her flexes are just underwhelming. Now put Becky or Emma in that outfit and the same pose .......  Smiley

OR.... the soon to reappear Mickie James, THEN we got something !  Cool

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #21 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 9:01pm

Yes, Mickie would be perfect in that outfit. Oh, and I've got a question for you Will [or Spin, if he beats you to the punch  Wink], does that building in the background look at all familiar? because correct me if I'm wrong but, I Think Mickie did a photo shoot for her first album either in there, or at least something very similar. [I bet I'm wrong though because Rusev and Lana are from Florida and Mickie most likely did her album's photo shoot in Tennessee or Virginia. But it would be good know if I'm seeing things or not]

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #22 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 3:07am

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #23 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 3:23am

Rumor confirmed -- the plan is for Mickie to be La Luchadora (though Deonna Purrazzo played the role again tonight), setting up feud with Becky leading to Mania match:

http://www.diva-dirt.com/130103/new-details-mickie-james-wwe-return/

Mickie/Becky Mania match = good. Mickie returning as heel = bad.  Not that she can't play one, but it's hard to see fans greeting her as one after all this time. And the psychology of her being Alexis' sneaky lackey doesn't make sense.

If they're gonna do it, though, then I say somewhere before Mania, Becky should regain the belt. Let's add higher stakes to Mania than just a grudge match.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #24 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 3:44am

kam16 wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 3:23am:
Rumor confirmed -- the plan is for Mickie to be La Luchadora (though Deonna Purrazzo played the role again tonight), setting up feud with Becky leading to Mania match:

Well if they go with this angle (and I hate it already) are they going say that it was actually Mickie under that mask whom Becky was beating tonight (even though Mickie was back home putting together a Christmas gift for her son) before the switcharoo with Alexis or will they be smart and say that it was Deonna, or somebody else, posing as Mickie, who was posing as the luchador ? Would make no sense to me (not that it matters with WWE/VKM logic) to say that Mickie was the luchador all along when now she already has an almost "loss" against Becky. Doesn't exactly give Mickie an real heat to start with not to mention already makes her look weak. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #25 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 3:44am

Oh joy! that totally sounds like VKM hoping that today's fans don't know Mickie's previous stint with the company. [although, you know darn well that fans will hit WWEnet's archives to see just who she is and if she's worth getting behind]

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #26 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 4:12am

Cas wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 9:01pm:
Yes, Mickie would be perfect in that outfit. Oh, and I've got a question for you Will [or Spin, if he beats you to the punch  Wink], does that building in the background look at all familiar? because correct me if I'm wrong but, I Think Mickie did a photo shoot for her first album either in there, or at least something very similar. [I bet I'm wrong though because Rusev and Lana are from Florida and Mickie most likely did her album's photo shoot in Tennessee or Virginia. But it would be good know if I'm seeing things or not]

Are you thinking about this photoshoot with Mickie ?
http://img.youtube.com/vi/fKK5bdAAvtc/hqdefault.jpg
That was done mostly around a barn, maybe even hers. But I could see where the country themed shoot with Rusev and Lana would make you think of that.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #27 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 4:19am

kam16 wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 3:23am:

Mickie/Becky Mania match = good. Mickie returning as heel = bad.  Not that she can't play one, but it's hard to see fans greeting her as one after all this time. And the psychology of her being Alexis' sneaky lackey doesn't make sense.

If they're gonna do it, though, then I say somewhere before Mania, Becky should regain the belt. Let's add higher stakes to Mania than just a grudge match.

Interesting they quoted the Observer here, because I heard exactly the opposite from Bryan Alvarez on the WOL radio podcast. According to Alvarez, it won't be Mickie behind the costume. She's coming in two weeks as a face.

I'll look thru the Observer for that diva dirt reference, but right now I'm inclined to go with Alvarez here. (Update -- nowhere in the Observer. Only confirmed  that Mickie passed her physical.)

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #28 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 4:23am

Cas wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 9:01pm:
Yes, Mickie would be perfect in that outfit. Oh, and I've got a question for you Will [or Spin, if he beats you to the punch  Wink], does that building in the background look at all familiar? because correct me if I'm wrong but, I Think Mickie did a photo shoot for her first album either in there, or at least psomething very similar. [I bet I'm wrong though because Rusev and Lana are from Florida and Mickie most likely did her album's photo shoot in Tennessee or Virginia. But it would be good know if I'm seeing things or not]

It was astute of you to notice that the shot appeared to be in Tennessee, because it was. Lana and Rusev bought a home in Nashville and it's where they live now.

As Will showed us, it's not the same place as  Mickie's Nashville photo shoot.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #29 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 5:06am

Much obliged gentlemen, I saw Rusev and Lana's photo and the building in the background and immediately had a 'boy that looks familiar,where have I seen that place before?' moment. I guess barns in that region look the same don't they? Well, barns on land that is owned by people who have bank accounts like Rusev/Lana and Mickie/Nick that is.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 52
Send Topic Print